GT7 is compatible with motion rig ?

• Thread starter poumpoum
  • 672 comments
Than

Thanks for clarifying this, and will I keep in parallel game sounds sent to my headphones through the PS5?
Game sounds from the PS will not be affected by this.
SIMHUB is "reading" some kind of vehicle telemetry data from your GT7 game on the PS.
Based on this data you can configure how SIMHUB activates/controls the vibration in your bass shakers.

I'm no hifi expert, i only can do some math:
2x BST-1 = 2x 50W = 100W Seat
2x TT-25 = 2x 15W = 30W Pedals

NoSound Mini 2x 50W
Since you would split your effects between seat and pedals into 2 channels, you'll have 50 W for the seat and 50W for the pedals.
So there is more than enough for the pedals, but something low for the seat.

I would give it a go.

But maybe somebody with more knowledge then me, can correct my calculations.

Please submit further questions per PN to me, to keep this thread cleaner.

Last edited:
Game sounds from the PS will not be affected by this.
SIMHUB is "reading" some kind of vehicle telemetry data from your GT7 game on the PS.
Based on this data you can configure how SIMHUB activates/controls the vibration in your bass shakers.
Therefore no low pass filter or cross over is needed?

Hello !

I'm ready to make the effort :)
I have started to learn AI/ML/DL. I see here a great opportunity to put in practice what I'm learning.
For that, some data is needed as you mention to train the model. I have made a small tool to capture the needed data for training: it generates a csv file with x/y/z/speed/rpm of the track. The tool is there. A binary release also available here
It will display the track in real-time with color based on speed. Full track dump should not be needed, as I hope the algorithm will figure out quickly the track name.
View attachment 1220154
Once data is collected for all tracks, the magic of learning should help to classify the tracks quickly as you start driving on it. But this will come later.
Feel free to send me your track dumps, so the learning set can be optimized !

Stay tuned.
Thanks for you efforts! It seems that everyone wishes to have track name, a real need.:D

I believe this method will yield good results (if the results are not good enough, it's definitely a problem with the data). I think finally the key is to quickly get the results as much as possible, even car starts at a certain stage of the track, rather than having to complete a whole lap. (Sometimes we just have 1 lap, like circuit experiences)

And we did a discussion before on Github Link, @Bornhall did a great work. I'm not sure this will be helpful in this project.

(whatever i'm going to capture track data :lol:

Last edited:
Hello everyone !
Are you still interested in "guessing" the track name ? I finally got something more or less usable. It is still a POC, as I wanted to play with AI/ML in python.

I have learnt few tracks, and now the discovering of the track works pretty well, it is converging very quickly.

I can recognize the following tracks: dict_values(['Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit', 'Brands Hatch Indy Circuit', 'Alsace - Village', 'Dragon Trail - Seaside', 'Daytona Tri-Oval', 'Suzuka Circuit East Course', 'Fuji International Speedway (Short)'])
Track candidate : Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit with confidence 60.7%
Track candidate : Brands Hatch Grand Prix Circuit with higher confidence 60.7%
Track candidate : Brands Hatch Indy Circuit with confidence 51.6%
Track candidate : Brands Hatch Indy Circuit with higher confidence 62.0%
Track candidate : Brands Hatch Indy Circuit with higher confidence 68.8%
Track candidate : Brands Hatch Indy Circuit with higher confidence 69.1%
Track candidate : Brands Hatch Indy Circuit with higher confidence 69.9%
Track candidate : Brands Hatch Indy Circuit with higher confidence 71.0%

If you are still interested, I would need track capture in csv. I have made the tool to create them, available on github : https://github.com/vthinsel/GT7Tracks/blob/master/GT7Map2CSV.py
It requires 2 arguments: the PS5 IP, and the track ID to record as per https://github.com/ddm999/gt7info/blob/web-new/_data/db/course.csv

View attachment 1222248
The live display creates some lag in the CSV capture, so one you have done a full lap, stop and wait for speed to indicate 0 in the console.
Is it not simply easier to guess the track by simply checking the position when crossing the start line (which will start the timer)? With a few tweaks here and there to account for different layouts. It's a <one lap delay (less for rolling starts) but reliable nonetheless
ML is probably overkill for this. 😅

I should be able to even provide exact coordinates for the start lines and grid positions.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I would need your help: I followed SimHub instructions with ports 33739 and 33740. But the message doesn't disappear and I get no connection with my PS5, which is wired on the same router than my PC. What could be wrong? I have no VPN, I'm on a private network.

EDIT: And now it works :) I ordered a Nobsound, 2 BST-1 and 2 TT25, for my Playseat Challenge: I guess I will spend hours finding the best setup!

This is exactly my issue at the moment. What did you do to get it working?

Is it not simply easier to guess the track by simply checking the position when crossing the start line (which will start the timer)? With a few tweaks here and there to account for different layouts. It's a <one lap delay (less for rolling starts) but reliable nonetheless
ML is probably overkill for this. 😅

I should be able to even provide exact coordinates for the start lines and grid positions.
Overkill ? Yes and no :)
First, I did this for fun, to experiment AI/ML, which is absolutely great !
Second, it works pretty well. It can provide a perfect track guess in less than 1 sec in many cases. Nurburgring is identified in 1 request :)
Making distinction beetwen tracks with different sections like Brands Hatch GP and Brands Hatch Indy requires you to go to a unique portion though.
Thanks to Evisolpxe for the new tracks to learn from !

1673729492417.png

The more track we add, the more complex it can become for the model to work properly, but there are ways to improve the model too, I just began learning ML theory few weeks ago.

Overkill ? Yes and no :)
First, I did this for fun, to experiment AI/ML, which is absolutely great !
Second, it works pretty well. It can provide a perfect track guess in less than 1 sec in many cases. Nurburgring is identified in 1 request :)
Making distinction beetwen tracks with different sections like Brands Hatch GP and Brands Hatch Indy requires you to go to a unique portion though.
Thanks to Evisolpxe for the new tracks to learn from !

View attachment 1222883

The more track we add, the more complex it can become for the model to work properly, but there are ways to improve the model too, I just began learning ML theory few weeks ago.
I have to mention that current model can't distinguish reverse layouts. XYZ are not enough

You are right. This would probably require car orientation. I'll probably add a couple of data to the capture tool
Edit: I added orientation and rotation. Gives nice results so far with some tracks learnt again from scratch to get the new values. I still have some tuning to do, especially for Autodrome Lago Maggiore which has 12 variations. This one is tricky....

1673887549022.png

Here is the guessing work in action:
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East Reverse with confidence 31.4%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East Reverse with higher confidence 31.4%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - East Reverse with higher confidence 32.9%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course Reverse with confidence 31.8%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course Reverse with higher confidence 33.5%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course Reverse with higher confidence 34.1%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End Reverse with confidence 33.9%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End Reverse with higher confidence 36.0%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End Reverse with higher confidence 36.5%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End Reverse with higher confidence 36.7%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End Reverse with higher confidence 36.9%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West End Reverse with higher confidence 37.0%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course Reverse with confidence 35.6%

Full reverse is competing with west end reverse very quickly.

Same story on non-reverse:
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course with confidence 35.7%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course with higher confidence 35.7%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West with confidence 35.8%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West with higher confidence 35.8%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West with higher confidence 36.6%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - West with higher confidence 38.6%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course with confidence 39.1%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course with higher confidence 39.1%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course with higher confidence 42.6%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course with higher confidence 47.6%
Track candidate : Autodrome Lago Maggiore - Full Course with higher confidence 50.6%

No doubts on the direction at least.

Last edited:
Since I have now released EzioDash for iOS, I have for the time being gone back to experimenting with other things based on the telemetry data. But what I found now is beyond my math knowledge, and I basically have no clue about matrix transformations and all that crap :D
Great app, worked straight away for me 😎

I’m an Apple household, so I’ve got 2 Macs, 2 iPads & an iPhone available to me, so zero way to run Simhub (unless I buy another Fusion license for my Mac mini to see if it works there)

I’ve been searching for an iOS or OSX app I can use with GT7, so far EzioDash is the only one that works!

Last edited:
Great app, worked straight away for me 😎

I’m an Apple household, so I’ve got 2 Macs, 2 iPads & an iPhone available to me, so zero way to run Simhub (unless I buy another Fusion license for my Mac mini to see if it works there)

I’ve been searching for an iOS or OSX app I can use with GT7, so far EzioDash is the only one that works!
I’ve been using Race Dash, works very well.

Yeah I’ve got RaceDash working now, I think previously I’d tried while another telemetry app was running.

EzioDash is better than the free RaceDash version

What works well and what doesn’t?
I’ll let you know. Yesterday i spent most of the day playing in sim hub changing the settings on my Buttkicker and hp8.

Didn’t really get a big session in. But it was cool feeling directional feedback when we you go off the track. It you go off the left side the left side vibrates. I’ll be back later and let you know what I think.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I have only just found this thread. I am interested in getting a SRS USHAKE6 for my PS5. Has anyone used this with aPS5 with success & what other PS5 games are supported? I often play ACC, Dirt Rally 2 & WRC Generations + sometimes Project Cars 2, with a Fanatec PS DD Wheel base.
I am not great with computers, & have a dislike of Windows, but have a small laptop for the Fanatec software. is th a good move or am I getting mysel into a lot of grief?
Your views & help would be much appreciated.
Kind regards, John

Hi All,

Reporting back - I got the DOF Reality H3 ordered with SFU upgraded units, Buttkicker Mount, and Monitor Mount with the Magic Blackbox.

I just sold my stationary rig with all the hardware; so I'm 'borrowing' a G920 set I had gifted my nephew recently while I wait for a Thrustmaster T-GT II to arrive (I have the TLCM pedals and Sparco 383 wheel already so I felt married to the ecosystem). Additionally, the VESA mount for the DOF Reality rig is a 100x100mm size and my available television (must be under 30 lbs) did not have that so I'm using a small 20" work monitor I had laying around. I purchased a vesa mount adapter (~$10) but even that hasn't worked out with the old TV so tomorrow I'll be picking up a generic sub-30 pound 43" 4K with 200x200mm VESA mount on Superbowl sale at a local big box. I also plan to order a high wattage surge protector tomorrow, too. Anyways, back to the build.

Shipping was around 5-6 weeks from the date of order. The blackbox came very early, around a week after ordering if I recall, then the two big boxes arrived with Fedex - both boxes intact, no issues, everything packed nicely and nothing damaged from delivery. It's nice they include all the tools required plus a bolt size spec sheet to scale - I ended up using my own wrenches and T-handle allens but it's a nice addition and appreciated.

After all the parts are out of the boxes and laid bare, assembly takes 1-2 hours for the base rig following the 40 minute assembly video on their youtube channel. Funny to note; the assembly video for my rig was posted 12 days ago, or ten days before I got the rig, and there is an assembly video for an even newer version of the rig posted 5 days ago. Suffice to say, progress marches on and these things don't stop evolving. The monitor mount took me a little bit to figure out; I tried something - didn't quite work, then looked at the pictures on the DOF Reality website and got everything I needed there.

Once assembled with the seat and peripherals (pedals/steering wheel/monitor) in place, I determined I hated the ergonomics of it. The steering wheel was too far out from me with the seat in a position where I'd have enough leg room. I'm around 6'1 with a 32" inseam. Four bolts off and the wheel plate arms can be moved aft - I had my wife help me out holding up the loose rig while I got the bolts back into place. I ended up moving it all the way back as far as it could go; this is now very comfortable and similar to what I'd have in my prior track cars with steering wheel spacers. Good bend in the elbow; wrists over the wheel rim, good leverage, and comfortable leg distance with a healthy bend in the knee.

Next, it was setting up the magicbox. This was what I was most intimidated by and, frankly, it was a breeze. I bought a wifi extender to keep in the garage for the best signal, so put the playstation 5 on it, initiated the blackbox on a laptop onto the network, plugged the blackbox back into the DOF box and voila - it simply worked. I was able to test everything out in blackbox over the laptop. Set the license activated, put in the Playstation 5 IP address in the setup, select Gran Turismo 7 from the games list, start the game, and boom - the whole thing started moving. I was amazed.

Then I quit, unplugged everything, plugged the DOF box into the laptop via USB and performed the balance function. I had an original ask of 2 forwards. I moved the seat on the slider forward one click (virtually the same comfort) and redid the balance check and it said 'balance ok'. Did it again, same result. Happy with that, I plugged it back to the blackbox and proceeded to play some more Gran Turismo. For reference, both GT7 and GT Sport work on the PS5.

Now... my thoughts. I'm impressed with how turn key a solution this is. I applaud the effort and feel the money is justified to the ease and convenience of this. I'd like to make a donation to Nenkaai for cracking this nut, too. To think; once you get your box from DOF Reality, you could be in motion in under 3 hours and that's just bonkers.

That said, I do have some issues with the motion and I don't know how to track down the culprit. The big issue is random bucking. Hard jolt bucking where the unit feels like it's getting a few mm of air in the front. I've used several cars in both GT7 and GT Sport and it happens primarily on a straight away - there is no other significant movement from the rig and it'll just start to buck 2-3 times and it happens just about every lap. ICould it be a latency issue on the wifi network? Could it be fidelity setting of the SFU units? Is it strange telemetry from Gran Turismo? I don't know. I will try to get some video soon (will need to setup a youtube channel!) to share with everyone. Otherwise, the motion did not give me as much immersion as I thought it would. The synchronization between what I see on the monitor and what the rig does is lag free, when I hit anything or go over a rumble strip - it's all real time. But the behavior of the rig most of the time feels alien to what I'm seeing on the screen. I'm not even going to attempt to understand how the telemetry is worked but it isn't always intuitive. For instance, the pitch works on gas/brake on a flat surface pretty good at lower speeds - but with a decline/incline or higher speeds - there is no appreciable 'extra' to the motion i.e. braking from 120 mph it feels less nose dive than at lower speeds on the same stretch of road. Banked roadways also feel exaggerated - Maggiore coming down hill to the right on camber bank turn is the only time so far I've noticed the roll function of the motion rig. Which is strange as I don't recall having that experience in a car on the Nordschleife or elsewhere with hard banked/camber turns. And the yaw/traction loss is hit or miss, I'd say around 50/50 if there is an appreciable yaw movement when the car is certainly in a sliding motion. Throw in a bunch of random movements and it's a confusing proposition. It's certainly a quality seat mover and when the yaw does kick in at the appropriate time - it's stellar. There are flashes where everything is doing what it is supposed to do when you'd expect it to and boy does that feel great (even on a 20" monitor! Ha!).

And maybe there is still some setup that needs to be done. I'm going to explore as much as I can but if anyone has input/advice/suggestions for setup - I'm all ears!

I'm also running the whole setup half-baked so I'll reserve final opinions after the PSVR2, T-GT II, Buttkicker and Sim-3D pedal rumblers are here by the end of the month. I will say, if anyone is on the fence and using it primarily for Gran Turismo - I'd highly advise getting a buttkicker first. Even just with the dummy filter set to around 70-80 Hz, it does a pretty darn good job of getting the right bits communicated.

Attachments

• IMG_20230201_222620972.jpg
    IMG_20230201_222620972.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 21
Ok - second day with the rig moving. I put on a 50" Television on the stand - it's too big. The TV weighs only some 20 pounds but with the VESA adapter to go from 100x100 to 200x200 and the low portion mounting position it's too wobbly. What's more - it's too big! I'm looking upwards to look ahead and it's simply too much real estate. I think around a 40-43" is going to be the goldilocks here, ideally something with the TV mount near center.

I also grabbed an older Schroth harness from storage - need to get a bolt and some washers to mount it to the chassis, hanging loosely looks like there won't be any issues.

So.. I have learned, so far, this is not quite a plug and play getup. The tuning profile makes all the difference in the world. I suspect my early adoption here is going to bite me in the butt some because I flat out suck at making these adjustments and am eagerly waiting someone much smarter than me to post some tuning profiles. There are some youtube videos with Jeff Weaver I need to watch through to get an understanding of the adjustments and max values. I'm using his F1 H3 with SFU numbers currently. Wow. What a difference that made over the default. It feels far more accurate to what's happening on screen but there are still some random jerks and bucks that are unsettling and the cars won't pitch on decel/accel like they used to and at certain times, especially with lots of action/reaction, the platform seems to get lost and moves in unpredictable/random ways. There are also moments of spontaneous jumps, this time it isn't a bucking motion but just a HARD one off jump.

I'm trying different cars and different tracks out and the ideal solution is going to be to 'tune' for every car, too. I need to find a universal profile setting that'll work for 75% of cars out there. I noticed harder suspension vehicles like a Cayman GT4 on Sport Soft tires react much wilder to the same track versus a 90s Civic Type R on Comfort Sport tires.

I also need to dial the whole thing back a little - I lowered the boost to 25 and that was a little too muted. I'm running through all the tracks to get a broad range of input on adjustments. I feel a little nauseated writing this out in fact and I blame Daytona for that. Yowza - that roll effect on the bank with the huge TV is...uhh.. yeah.

With VR I'm thinking everything will need to be dialed back substantially - a less is more approach, because otherwise it's going to be an unreasonable chaotic experience. I see where actuators make an argument as they would simulate the suspension of the vehicle. Quite frankly, you'd want the best of both worlds and I suspect that's the H6 rig.

Next on the docket - get a smaller TV and order a buttkicker.

I noticed the magicbox will not recognize the 5ghz wifi network I have and am using the 2.4ghz. This may also be creating some telemetry confusion and random actions by the rig playing catch up or skipping movements due to the smoothing effects? I will send SRS a question tomorrow why/how to get the MagicBox to recognize the 5 band network. Ultimately I'll be bringing the rig inside the house which will give me access to an ethernet cable port which I'll split for the PS5 and MagicBox to go directly into the modem. Unless that's a bad idea, should it go to a router?

Since GT7 version 1.23, many apps have stopped displaying telemetry during replay. I thought it was GT7 that disabled replay telemetry, but I just learned that GT7 still replies telemetry packets during replay while discussing this with others.
I dug into @snimat 's gt7dashboard code a little bit and kind of figured out why. It was because of the GTData.in_race field defined in gt7communication.py. During replay, it's always False, the same as when you are off track, which essentially short-circuited the rest of the code that logs the telemetry. It's only True when you are actually driving. Making the field False during replay actually makes sense but it's clearly making it hard to judge whether we are in the replay.
I never looked at the details of the data fields before today but I guess it was also True during replay before version 1.23, that would explain why gt7dashboard had stopped working during replay since version 1.23. I suspect this is why some other tools that I didn't look into also broke.
I tried to fix this in gt7dashboard, though it's hard for me to not break other parts of the code so I didn't submit a pull request. However, I can confirm that if we make in_race always True, the app can log replay telemetry again. Never mind, I put together a fix and made a pull request, lol.

The good news is that there are still some other fields that indicate we are in replay even when the in_race field is False, but will require some work and break the stateless nature of the telemetry feed:
1. The total_laps field is -1 when we're completely off track, i.e. no map and car is loaded.
2. If we are in the pre-race menu, or just started a replay, the total_laps field is 0 in both scenarios, so we can't determine whether we're in replay just based on that. But there's a short black screen when the replay starts, during which the total_laps field flickers to -1 and then to 0 again, this can be used as the indication of the start of the replay.
3. After starting a replay, we can monitor the RPM and speed values, they will have a spike or a cliff, i.e. discrete changes, when we exit the replay. The throttle value also behaves similarly in some cases, but it's hard to tell if it was the user input.
For dashboard apps, steps 2 and 3 are probably not needed.

I hope my discovery makes some sense and will be helpful to those who're developing telemetry tools for GT7, @snimat , @SIM Dashboard , @Bornhall , to name a few off the top of my head.

Last edited:
I hope my discovery makes some sense and will be helpful to those who're developing telemetry tools for GT7, @snimat , @SIM Dashboard , @Bornhall , to name a few off the top of my head.
I was well aware of this actually, but I opted to skip the replays due to the possibility of the logic failing in some other situations. Personally, telemetry from replays are more in the area of post-race analysis, and EzioDash is not intended for that. Also, we’ve found that the replay telemetry differs from the live telemetry. Maybe not major differences, but it’s there. But what you say is true, and telemetry is still sent, both in replays and while the car is lapping while in the menus of time trials and such.

I was well aware of this actually, but I opted to skip the replays due to the possibility of the logic failing in some other situations. Personally, telemetry from replays are more in the area of post-race analysis, and EzioDash is not intended for that. Also, we’ve found that the replay telemetry differs from the live telemetry. Maybe not major differences, but it’s there. But what you say is true, and telemetry is still sent, both in replays and while the car is lapping while in the menus of time trials and such.
The main reason I would like the dash to display replay telemetry is to quickly but more precisely learn braking points, at what RPM to shift up, etc. from the best lap times on the Sports mode leaderboard. You are right that this is supposed to be more of a post-race analysis thing but sometimes I just don't feel like getting out of my rig to grab my laptop… Maybe you can add an option for displaying telemetry as long as we're not completely off track, there probably are more players like me who would like to see the telemetry during replays.

Last edited:
The main reason I would like the dash to display replay telemetry is to quickly but more precisely learn braking points, at what RPM to shift up, etc. from the best lap times on the Sports mode leaderboard. You are right that this is supposed to be more of a post-race analysis thing but sometimes I just don't feel like getting out of my rig to grab my laptop… Maybe you can add an option for displaying telemetry as long as we're not completely off track, there probably are more players like me who would like to see the telemetry during replays.
It's on my to-do list actually, but it will likely have to be pushed to a future update so I can have a think about it and test it out first. I'm hoping to get another update out the door sometime in the next week or so, but there is a bit of work to do beforehand (update how-to video, change the website and such).

Just wanted to show off my GT7/SimHub setup so far, I work in IT so I was able to source the networking/power supplies/and busted laptop for basically free. The laptop is running a stripped-down ver of windows that is running simhub as a service, I just need to turn it on and it's already running. I had it on wifi for a while but that 20ms or so of latency difference is noticeable.

Right now I just have 2 Dayton BST-1's both hooked up to cheap 100w amps. I had a cleaner setup but they were mounted to the frame and the vibrations were both too punchy and too general to notice where they are coming from, so now they are mounted to the frame of the chair and it's 100x better.
I am waiting on 2x 30watt bass pucks that I will mount to the left and right of the pedals (or under the gas and break, not sure yet) to give me a 4-corner sensation with the bass shakers in the back taking care of the majority of the vibrations/engine/rpms and the pucks doing ABS/deceleration G's and each of them doing directional effects like impacts or wheel lock/slip. I also started building a windsim with a basic computer fan and some tubing hooked up to an Arduino board.

I might try to stash all the amps and power supplies under the chair, or 3d print a rack for them.

Attachments

• PXL_20230204_170138426.jpg
    PXL_20230204_170138426.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20230204_170147583.jpg
    PXL_20230204_170147583.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 39
  • PXL_20230204_170200974.jpg
    PXL_20230204_170200974.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 39
Maybe you can add an option for displaying telemetry as long as we're not completely off track, there probably are more players like me who would like to see the telemetry during replays.
Good news, I actually managed to squeeze in an experimental feature to enable telemetry for replays as well. It will be possible to enable this with a toggle in the settings (as it is experimental, you can disable it for live races if it causes trouble). One caveat though, and this is something I have seen telemetry-wise before; The fuel gauge and anything relying on that is not 100% reliable during replays. The reason for this is unknown, but it is what the game sends in the telemetry, so not much I can do about it. It shows as the fuel percentage "jumping" around a bit, tenths up and down mostly.

The current build is undergoing internal testing for now, but it looks positive for a release in the near future.

Latest Posts

Back