GT7 SVG request thread.

• Thread starter daan
  • 4,793 comments
If this is too much to ask no worries. Somebody made this logo for me 10+ years ago and I have no idea how to edit it. Obviously it was for GT5 and out of date now. I'd almost rather just get rid of the version number all together and just have GT with no wording. The attached ai (adobe illustrator) file is the native one and GTP won't let me upload unless zipped. It's also huge and probably too complex with the shading that's honestly not necessary for a decal?

A jpg is also attached.

Thanks and again no worries if this is out of scope. I really just want something clean to slap on the hood. lol.

Attachments

• 3D3-Racing-Logo-GT5-CMYK.ai.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • 3D3-6-Racing-Logo-CMYK.jpg
    3D3-6-Racing-Logo-CMYK.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 10
1655562464524.png

Apart from "cream ale" and "original", for which I found the fonts, the rest is completely remade by hand. Unfortunately no gradient on the "gold" bits because it definately wouldn't have come out right due to having to reduce the precision (in SVGOMG) to get this under the 15kb limit.

Attachments

• Little Kings Cream Ale [GT].svg
    12 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
If this is too much to ask no worries. Somebody made this logo for me 10+ years ago and I have no idea how to edit it. Obviously it was for GT5 and out of date now. I'd almost rather just get rid of the version number all together and just have GT with no wording. The attached ai (adobe illustrator) file is the native one and GTP won't let me upload unless zipped. It's also huge and probably too complex with the shading that's honestly not necessary for a decal?

A jpg is also attached.

Thanks and again no worries if this is out of scope. I really just want something clean to slap on the hood. lol.
1655588976096.png

To get this under the 15kb limit the GT logo "background" has had to be removed altogether. Also, to get even this under the limit, the SVG markup has been almost completely optimised by hand in a text editor to not only reduce the size beyond which even the likes of SVGOMG can but also take advantage of some SVG specification compliant file-size reducing features that are just not possible to utilise from within SVG editors. For instance, because having two flags defined in SVG completely bust the 15kb limit there is actually only one flag defined in the above image's SVG file. However, that definition can be referenced multiple times, each with its own transforms (one of those references has been flipped about the vertical).

Please let me know if the SVG works as expected in-game because even though the SVG file is 100% SVG specification-compliant and the GT website's SVG preview render-engine is specification-compliant, the SVG render-engine in-game is not. (Great work Polyphony!)

NOTE: The attached file has been deleted from this post as, thanks to PD's borked implementation of the SVG specification, it didn't display correctly (in GT). A fixed version can be found HERE (and its much better than this version too! :lol:)

Last edited:
View attachment 1162345

To get this under the 15kb limit the GT logo "background" has had to be removed altogether. Also, to get even this under the limit, the SVG markup has been almost completely optimised by hand in a text editor to not only reduce the size beyond which even the likes of SVGOMG can but also take advantage of some SVG specification compliant file-size reducing features that are just not possible to utilise from within SVG editors. For instance, because having two flags defined in SVG completely bust the 15kb limit there is actually only one flag defined in the above image's SVG file. However, that definition can be referenced multiple times, each with its own transforms (one of those references has been flipped about the vertical).

Please let me know if the SVG works as expected in-game because even though the SVG file is 100% SVG specification-compliant and the GT website's SVG preview render-engine is specification-compliant, the SVG render-engine in-game is not. (Great work Polyphony!)

And yes, the filename has V5 because it took much experimentation to get the bloody thing under 15kb! :lol::lol:
Thank you so much! Will try it out on a car.

I had to manually edit line 3... to close the comment so it could upload, but once I did that it uploaded fine and looks good on the car. Thanks again!

I had to manually edit line 3... to close the comment so it could upload, but once I did that it uploaded fine and looks good on the car. Thanks again!
You were never supposed to see that line! :lol::lol:

The Office Oops GIF

Thanks for letting me know my hand optimisation (eventually) worked. TBH my flabber is well and truly gasted that the in-game SVG render-engine actually handles some things it would never typically encounter directly from an SVG editing app. Thats good to know. 👍

View attachment 1162209

Apart from "cream ale" and "original", for which I found the fonts, the rest is completely remade by hand. Unfortunately no gradient on the "gold" bits because it definately wouldn't have come out right due to having to reduce the precision (in SVGOMG) to get this under the 15kb limit.
Hi Ziggedzag, me again...

Due to experimentations with a previous decal for someone else I discovered new ways to manually eek out more space-saving in SVG files. So I re-visited the decal I did for you and managed to squeeze in the gold band gradient after all. This comes in at 14.96kb... don't think I could get any closer to the 15kb limit even if I tried! :lol:

Its only a little change but I think it actually looks a lot better.

1655605153342.png

Attachments

• Little Kings Cream Ale V2.svg
    15 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Hello Again Legends!!!!

*I did some research on the Wicked Fabrication '51 Lincoln and found a couple decals peeps might want.

1655609646009.png

1655609844514.png

If you wanna see a video of this irl

If someone would be able to get any of these made for me, I would greatly appreciate it!! :)

Attachments

• Ballerz_logo.png
    Ballerz_logo.png
    1.7 KB · Views: 10
  • Dapper_labs.png
    Dapper_labs.png
    73.3 KB · Views: 10
  • flovatar.png
    flovatar.png
    16 KB · Views: 9
  • flunks-logo.png
    flunks-logo.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 9
  • starly.png
    starly.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 10
  • ufcstrike.png
    ufcstrike.png
    13 KB · Views: 9
1655675123119.png

Found a vector version of the logo in a PDF and unfortunately it exhibited decades of being fiddled with by different "designers"; only "MORRISON" and "AM" were actually fine, other than that not one single corner radius matched, no two parallel lines were actually parallel, multiple overlapping anchor points throughout, no anchors that were supposed to be aligned were and the "performance" and "quality" text looked like they had been auto-traced even though they're actually one of the most commonly used fonts out there (Helvetica).

I've fixed all of that so, all-in-all, this is quite possibly a cleaner version than is available to whoever designs the Morrison catalogues! :lol::lol:

Attachments

• MORRISON AM [GT].svg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
View attachment 1162651

Found a vector version of the logo in a PDF and unfortunately it exhibited decades of being fiddled with by different "designers"; only "MORRISON" and "AM" were actually fine, other than that not one single corner radius matched, no two parallel lines were actually parallel, multiple overlapping anchor points throughout, no anchors that were supposed to be aligned were and the "performance" and "quality" text looked like they had been auto-traced even though they're actually one of the most commonly used fonts out there (Helvetica). All-in-all this is quite possibly a cleaner version than is available to whoever designs the Morrison catalogues! :lol::lol:
You seem to know about graphics design like I know about internal combustion engines! Nice!

If someone would be able to get any of these made for me, I would greatly appreciate it!! :)
1655692741424.png

1655692792088.png

(Including the horizontal version because why not?)

1655694814166.png

1655695466070.png

1655695876979.png

1655698073414.png

Sorry, but I need to go bathe after all that scammy nft/crypto crappo. :lol::lol:

Attachments

• Ballerz [GT].svg
    1,007 bytes · Views: 9
  • Flovatar [GT].svg
    4.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Flunks [GT].svg
    8.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Starly [GT}.svg
    330 bytes · Views: 10
  • UFC Strike (Vertical) [GT].svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 9
  • UFC Strike (Horizont) [GT].svg
    2.9 KB · Views: 10
View attachment 1162711

View attachment 1162713
(Including the horizontal version because why not?)

View attachment 1162715

View attachment 1162717

View attachment 1162719

View attachment 1162736

Sorry, but I need to go bathe after all that scammy nft/crypto crappo. :lol::lol:
LOL 😂😂😂

The fact that you would help with this regardless of your disdain for it speaks volumes of your character and how awesome you are for this community! I appreciate you so much DJShadesUK! 🙏

Not all NFTs built the same, 90% of it currently is ponzi/pyramid schemes so I dont blame your take! But there are good ideas&innovation Flowing underneath all the money grab trash.

Thanks again mate :)

Looking for some help on this one. I tried but I cannot do this with vectornator for iPad. I was completely unable to do the vegetables and could not match the font for the “perfection” and the auto trace on vectornator is not good. I only would need the vegetable pictures and the logo, I can do the rest. Can someone possibly help by making the decals for this? This is a Ferrari from 2017 Bathurst 12. Thank you if it is possible for these to get done.
DFE2CF24-D798-4D64-BD6F-DE7288B502A9.jpeg
4091E450-9DE0-483F-AF34-36234A7DC4D5.png

Last edited:
LOL 😂😂😂

The fact that you would help with this regardless of your disdain for it speaks volumes of your character and how awesome you are for this community! I appreciate you so much DJShadesUK! 🙏

Not all NFTs built the same, 90% of it currently is ponzi/pyramid schemes so I dont blame your take! But there are good ideas&innovation Flowing underneath all the money grab trash.

Thanks again mate :)
LOL it was nothing personal, just my feelings on the issue. And thanks for not getting the hump about it, too many people on here get their panties in a bunch over the slightest thing sometimes, so your attitude is refreshing 👍
Also, a big thank you for the account upgrade gift. Although I don't ask for, nor expect, anything in return for my efforts such a gesture of appreciation is, umm, appreciated :lol:

new york hat tip GIF

Went back through the thread trying to find decal requests that hadn't been done, especially more difficult ones...
Not 100% correct but no bad considering the 15kb file-size limit.

1655758468772.png

And I couldn't do that without giving you just the Dino on its own! :lol:

1655758661142.png

I might have a crack at some of the others but I'll create separate posts for them so you get the notifications.

Attachments

• HLD [GT].svg
    10.4 KB · Views: 10
  • HLD BG [GT].svg
    13.2 KB · Views: 10
I might have a crack at some of the others but I'll create separate posts for them so you get the notifications.
You can always quote multiple peoply with the "+Quote" button ;)

Thanks for your efforts, great work :cheers:

You can always quote multiple peoply with the "+Quote" button ;)

Thanks for your efforts, great work :cheers:
Yeah, I know but in this instance I just meant that I'll create separate posts if I don't have the time, or desire, to do all requests from a single user in one hit (which is often the case).

Oh my. This was an absolute PITA. Found a vector hidden away in a PDF, which I eventually managed to extract from the rest of the pages content. However, even after that it was riddled with completely unnecessary clipping paths, practically every object had not one but two clipping paths despite not needing any! (why, just why?!).

But don't get too excited by the screen shot below, its just for reference; Even though I stripped out all unnecessary data, and did other space-saving optimisations, the actual SVG has had to be split into 5 layers. The paths are actually far more detailed than they appear and its just not possible to simplify the paths (in Illustrator) and reduced the precision (in SVGOMG) any more than I already did without absolutely obliterating the quality. To assemble use Copy and Replace in editor; 1 is top, 5 is bottom.

(NOTE TO PD: PLEASE IMPLEMENT DECAL GROUPING AND SHARING!)

1655776306754.png

Attachments

• EK Mushroom Cloud (5) Fill [GT].svg
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
  • EK Mushroom Cloud (4) Outlines Bottom [GT}.svg
    14.6 KB · Views: 11
  • EK Mushroom Cloud (3) Outlines Top [GT].svg
    14.3 KB · Views: 12
  • EK Mushroom Cloud (2) Eyes & Shading.svg
    11.8 KB · Views: 11
  • EK Mushroom Cloud (1) Mouth & Highlights.svg
    12.5 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Greetings gtplanet community,

I hope this is the right thread and my question has not already been answered elsewhere (I swear, I used the search option, but didn't succeed).

There is a beautiful livery for the Aston Martin DBR9 in GT7 called "DBR from hell" by the user epic_raiden:
Screenshot_20220621-185258~2.png

I am looking for the shark teeth/shark mouth sticker from this livery. Can anybody help me? (Unfortunately, epic_raiden's livery cannot be edited in the in-game editor...)

Thank you very much and best regards
Masticore

Last edited:
Back