GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Back in the day me and a number of crew members used to do race playlists where we all drove stock Jester racecars. Best races I've ever played. The car was a joy to drive.
I think I was in a few of these, and that one near Paleto Bay in the 4x4 SUV. Good days but yeah them Jester races, that's why I bought one.

I believe you were, there was about 8 of us I think.

We should, no ramp tracks though.

That track that Jahgee had us on would be a good one for the playlist, not to mention his Lighthouse one.

I can't put my finger on why, but this game feels a lot more like Gran Turismo all of a sudden..

Grand Theft Auto V_20170227213943.jpg
Grand Theft Auto V_20170227214221.jpg
Grand Theft Auto V_20170227214427.jpg

..yes, I spent *another* million-and-a-bit on building up *another* Elegy Retro Custom, which brings the total number to *three* (four if you count a regular RH8).

• Regular RH8 - Dark blue, mainly based on the R35. Kept clean.
  • Blue Retro - Mostly based on a stock R32, with slight tuning elements for reasons.
  • Racing Retro - Obvious. Gr. A touring car with obvious livery.
  • Grey/gray Retro - Consider this an R32 with the actual face of an R33 sown onto it and additional V-Spec and other tuning parts. A tad bit Frankenstein-y, but I rather like how it turned out.

Let me just reiterate - even with the current sale going on, that's a total of 3.5 million GTA$ spent on Elegii. Which equates to 44 Top Range exports, or about 13 for this one alone. Give it a day or so of exports and the bank balance will be back to normal.

Grand Theft Auto V_20170226143016.jpg

The I-might-as-well-not-bother-trying-to-make-all-my-Progen-one-color collection has gained an extra member:

Grand Theft Auto V_20170314115053.jpg

What's to say about it? It's a rear wheel drive supercar (and in that class too), it looks amazing and it sounds even better (the closest I, from memory, can come to a car that sounds like this is the Tyrus). There's quite a bit of understeer the more I drive it, it's just really well planted when at speed, even when applying the handbrake, so while it may not be able to carry the corner speed of, say, the Tempesta, you'll have to mess up pretty badly to end up pointing in the wrong direction. As for the speed, it feels relatively good, but I have nothing but gut feelings to back this up.

Grand Theft Auto V_20170314115246.jpg

The beauty in all its beast and my character trying to look important

Bonus points for the dashboard, which I can safely say isn't shared with any other car:

Grand Theft Auto V_20170314115316.jpg

Total cost: somewhere around 1.5 million. 10/10 will totally not listen to old school NFS music whenever I drive this.

Last edited:
The I-might-as-well-not-bother-trying-to-make-all-my-Progen-one-color collection has gained an extra member:

View attachment 634087

What's to say about it? It's a rear wheel drive supercar (and in that class too), it looks amazing and it sounds even better (the closest I, from memory, can come to a car that sounds like this is the Tyrus). There's quite a bit of understeer the more I drive it, it's just really well planted when at speed, even when applying the handbrake, so while it may not be able to carry the corner speed of, say, the Tempesta, you'll have to mess up pretty badly to end up pointing in the wrong direction. As for the speed, it feels relatively good, but I have nothing but gut feelings to back this up.

View attachment 634089
The beauty in all its beast and my character trying to look important

Bonus points for the dashboard, which I can safely say isn't shared with any other car:

View attachment 634088

Total cost: somewhere around 1.5 million. 10/10 will totally not listen to old school NFS music whenever I drive this.

How did you remove the Pisswasser logo from the Tyrus?

Yeah, the Pißwasser logo cannot be removed, which is a little bit of a shame, but oh well. I've started seeing it is a character trait.

Besides, Google tells me at least one of the Nissan R390 road cars also had it's Nissan windshield logo, so it's not like it's something R* invented in three minutes.

Pretty sure that's just the perspective messing with you, think it's still there if i take a close look.

That doesn't remove the Pisswasser banner, though.
l7J_tLlNYkuXtky3r5OfCg_0_0.jpg

Oh. Completely forgot about that. :dunce:

Sometimes it's just nice to take a normal car out for a drive or even some off reading. Now @250 GTO mentions it, it does look cool and I may be tempted. Lol
Agreed. Though, some bull bars, side steps, roof rails and a spare tyre would look smart on it.

Back