GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Quick video showcasing the 2 best cars on my secondary character. An Elegy Retro (Still WIP) and an Infernus.

The Ruston doesn't like being lowered by shooting the wheels. Blows up everytime I try it. Might work for others but I can't get it to not blow. It costs about $5400 in Insurance.​

How much do you have in the bank? It seems you're always able to afford the new cars after each update comes out.

To be fair, the Ruston is relatively cheap. 5 Top Range exports with minimal damage and 2/3 rounds of Headhunter/Sightseer will pay the car itself back. Maybe another 2 exports for upgrades and stuff.

And yes, Top Range exports is now a unit of money.

Good point. Although it's not just the Ruston, even if the new cars were $1.5/2million a piece he'd still be able to afford them

I'm down to my last 9 million now. The import export business means that whatever new car I buy, I make the money back by selling cars.

If I spend a million on a car, I grind a million back. That way I never really spend money.

I think I should do that. I'm currently sitting at $1.25 million and I need around 1.65 to buy the Turismo and Infernus together. Say another $4-500k for the upgrades.

I made my Ruston base off Reverse Flash

full

Question.

When you guys take screenshots of your cars, how're you doing it?

Using first person and using the PS4/XB1 screenshots?
Using snapmatic?

I used to do the latter, I do the former when I can't be bothered to be that creative, but the best way is by means of the R* Editor:

Capture a clip, enter the Editor, do all the trivial camera work and stuff, and when you're satisfied, press the right stick (or your equivalent) to turn the display off. Then, for the PS4MasterRace, hold the Share button for a second or so. Then put it on the interwebs literally any way you like.

It'll take a little longer, but this is the photo mode R* could barely bother to make and the results tend to be worth it.

full

What shows: the amazing straight line performance of the Turismo Classic (it actually started the race like it boost started in a Mario Kart game), and the opposite for the Infernus Classic. I drove the GP1, and I started late by mistake.. :sly:

Also: the song that played in my head.

Honestly, if that's the true pace of the Turismo and Infernus in a race from one end of the runway to the other, I wouldn't say the Infernus was that bad. A little slower, yes, but bad? Nah, the Voltic compared to the rest of its class, that's bad.

Not that anything anyone says will change my opinion on buying at least one of each.

Lack of abundance of performance is not gonna stop me getting them both.

Also: the general front of the Infernus Classic sort of.. well, is similar to the Lotus Esprit S1.

I'm enjoying this update. I will be buying the Turismo, I have the Ruston. I'll most likely grab the Infernus and the GP1 will be last but not forgotten.

On a similar side of the obvious-colors-to-go-with-for-the-Infernus-Classic spectrum, how could I not buy this the moment it was released, paint it yellow and proceed to make some NFS3-inspired pictures of it?

Can you tell I've been looking forward to this car?

Edit: Clicking image leads to a full-size version in the related-to-driving-games gallery because I'm hardcore like that

Last edited:
Anyone know any sure fire ways to find a convertible Tornado? I've been looking for one the past few days and haven't found any. I've found a few rusted and coupe variants but not a single convertible. I've mainly been looking in Ballas and Vagos territory and the "car meet" over by the oil derricks near the docks (which has no cars in it whatsoever) but still no luck. I've also tried buying 2 from Benny but they were both coupes as well.

Anyone know any sure fire ways to find a convertible Tornado? I've been looking for one the past few days and haven't found any. I've found a few rusted and coupe variants but not a single convertible. I've mainly been looking in Ballas and Vagos territory and the "car meet" over by the oil derricks near the docks (which has no cars in it whatsoever) but still no luck. I've also tried buying 2 from Benny but they were both coupes as well.

If you find a gang owned (Families, Ballas or Vagos) Tornado, they will always be convertible. But good luck getting them to spawn. My tip: it spawns more often when you're alone.

But if you DO give up these wonky spawns and somehow have a spare 1.4 million in the bank, converting any Tornado to a Tornado Custom makes it a convertible.

Anyone know any sure fire ways to find a convertible Tornado?

That, I'm afraid, is luck of the spawns. You're looking in the right sort of area, though.

I'd gladly help out in your hunt for one. They make for great cruisers, those things.

If you find a gang owned (Families, Ballas or Vagos) Tornado, they will always be convertible. But good luck getting them to spawn. My tip: it spawns more often when you're alone.
I've seen around a dozen Vagos Tornado's so far but they've all been coupes.
But if you DO give up these wonky spawns and somehow have a spare 1.4 million in the bank, converting any Tornado to a Tornado Custom makes it a convertible.
I've thought about it but I don't want to be spending 1.4 Million I don't have just to get a convertible, just want a standard version, plus I don't want to have hydraulics on it either.

I'd gladly help out in your hunt for one. They make for great cruisers, those things.
Thanks, but I already have help in trying to find one, since it's both me and @ZDUPH who have been looking for one the past few days in between CEO work (and during AFK Fortified & Sightseer).

I've seen around a dozen Vagos Tornado's so far but they've all been coupes.

I've thought about it but I don't want to be spending 1.4 Million I don't have just to get a convertible, just want a standard version, plus I don't want to have hydraulics on it either.

Thanks, but I already have help in trying to find one, since it's both me and @ZDUPH who have been looking for one the past few days in between CEO work (and during AFK Fortified & Sightseer).
If you're on PS4, feel free to add me. I'm trying to find a rusty one and non-rusty convertibles are everywhere for me...

Nighttime around Hollywood Blvd they tend to spawn. Usually nearby Grauman's Chinese Theatre. Like any other spawn it can be inconsistent.

Attempted to go with a style for the Classic Infernus that was similar to the 15th Anniversary Cizeta, using a color combination thought of by a certain GTP member.
FORv4ml.jpg

And yes, i had attempted to style the Pigalle after an A310, despite the drivetrain being the complete opposite.
Didn't end up being too satisfied with the final result myself, however, especially as someone who finds the shades of blue that the game gives you a bit lacking(Pigalle aside), so i had soon ended up turning it into a carbon copy of this particular Infernus that i saw, which i found to be a stunner.

I won't be on for another 4 or 5 hours now, but if you're still on by then I'd be grateful for your help.

I'll try once I'm back on my PS4.
I've got a Tornado convertible. I'm not up to much so I'm sitting in it with one of the analogue sticks blu-tacked over so I don't get kicked from the lobby. It's ready if you're on later.

Back