GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
full

The sequel to Nirvana VS Sonny. The bit with the cop chasing screams "going down on it".

full

It wasn't long for the XA-21 to lose its creme de la creme status. But the sound of the car in general makes it a winner for me always.

full

When I did the initial sneak of this Rapid GT Classic, I got everything right. When Broughy releases the Cyclone's statistics, do tell him "tops out 115 MPH, from SPD".

full

One of my last gen heroes, the Serrano has served me well then and now. This also happens to be one of my favorite shots of it.. don't know if I can make a better one with it.

full

Now that I see it, the car takes some visual cues from the Renault R.S. 01.

full

The third entry in what might be a long series (6 so far) of gifs starring the appropriately named Nirvana (in the Infernus) and her kryptonite Sonny. Seems like old crusty cop dude couldn't keep up.

I would love to get a helicopter to chase them, but I guess the cliche hazardous weather excuse is in play. That and I have no clue how to get their (nonexistent, hitbox wise) spotlights to work.

full

It looks like even though ol' patrol car can't keep up, the cops aren't quitting so easy, and got together the old fashioned roadblock. It's too bad both Nirvana and Sonny had an old fashioned method in mind to bypass this tactic.

0_0.jpg

Snapped this one of my Stanier at the Vespucci Police Station, moments before all hell broke loose when I noticed the chevron on the jacket (not the standard uniform) on the right--I just couldn't resist taking a shot.

That or a blantant rip-off. Hence I stopped playing. The push for microtransaction purchases is pathetic, and I've sunk far too much time into the game already for so little reward.

I've never played online - not much time to get into the game as much as I would have wished, unfortunately, so I don't really have too much of an informed opinion about it. I like games that simulate lifestyles though - have always been a sucker for games like the Sims series for instance - and sometimes I merely take a car and just drive around exploring the countryside. Not very good with a controller and trying to operate GTAV with a wheel just drives me cross-eyed (or should I say all thumbs? :lol: ) so another downer for me in regards to it holding my attention for long.
I find the environment, and the AI, quite fascinating, however, because of an obsession with patterns that my overworked neurons seem to have, and that's mainly what grabs my attention. Eventually, though, the programming starts to show repetition - and that makes me leave the game and head for my some version of my beloved GT because there's always something new to discover or try out in that series.
But I can wholly sympathize with your stance - I've heard this sort of complaint very often, and obviously there must be some truth to it.
Cheers!
H.

Back