GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments

Nope! Every single update since ill-gotten gains 1 and 2 has added cars that you can't access offline. There's a very simple reason for that - if Rockstar lets you try the cars out offline, you won't buy them online when you realise they're not competitive in races, or the mods are bad, or whatever.

If they lock them to the online side, you're more likely to impulse-buy them just to see what they're like, and THEN you find out whether you like the car or not. I'm willing to bet it can all be traced back to the pushing of shark card sales.

I must sound like an anti-Rockstar conspiracy theorist...

I did a test and NEEDS it. $900k truly sucks.

After plenty of grinding yesterday, I finally got my hands on a Viseris

DTpiqcKX4AAty60.jpg
DTpiq3cXkAA_pb1.jpg

So far this is definitely my favorite car in this update. Even without the insane top speed it handles great and looks amazing.

praire.jpg

#stancenation #stanced #ridindirty #bagged #baggedbollokan #hardparked #cambergang #tuckinallfour #stanceftw #dapper #fatlace #royalorigin #carbonfiber #lossantoscustoms #littleseoul #stocksux #illest #nofatchicks #shocker #initiald #shirtstuckedin #pegassi #slammedsanandreas #cgf4life #thumbsup #stancelife #ihatespeedbumps #airride #brosbeforehoes #stanceiseverything

praire.jpg

#stancenation #stanced #ridindirty #bagged #baggedbollokan #hardparked #cambergang #tuckinallfour #stanceftw #dapper #fatlace #royalorigin #carbonfiber #lossantoscustoms #littleseoul #stocksux #illest #nofatchicks #shocker #initiald #shirtstuckedin #pegassi #slammedsanandreas #cgf4life #thumbsup #stancelife #ihatespeedbumps #airride #brosbeforehoes #stanceiseverything

#tagsforfollowers

I've done what I do 90% of the time and basically gotten mine as close as possible to an actual 2000GT. Also the filters don't really do white so I haven't bothered.

also yes, it seems I cannot buy a white car without it having some sort of "joke" come with the license plate. Not quite sure it's "better" than what the Cheetah Classic came with, but still..

I've done what I do 90% of the time and basically gotten mine as close as possible to an actual 2000GT. Also the filters don't really do white so I haven't bothered.

also yes, it seems I cannot buy a white car without it having some sort of "joke" come with the license plate. Not quite sure it's "better" than what the Cheetah Classic came with, but still..

The 2000GT is a tiny car. How big is the 190z?

The 190z has options to open the rear left/right doors in the interaction menu. This opens the flaps behind the front wheels...because reasons.

Back