GTA 5 cars

• Thread starter cj10
  • 3,679 comments
Too little love for the Coquette, I think. Lovely car, and probably the best design of any sports car in the game (in my opinion).

Did anyone else get the collectors edition with the Hotknife hotrod and Carbon RS bike?

Also, anyone link to social club to get the GT-R alike?

The GT-R alike is rapid.

i saw a flatbed towing a supercar during a mission. so can we use it?

I'm pretty sure you can drive both.

The truck, obviously can be driven. The supercar can be detached.

Yup, I got the Eligy RH8. There seems to be an unlimited supply at the big garage in LS. Nice car, by the way.
Which garage?

I still haven't managed to find one.
jus to make sure im talking bout flatbed not tow truck
I don't think we can. I took the one that sits there after a jump with Dan, & I didn't see anything in the controls to actually lower it to put a car on it.

This one:

6mMy99T.jpg

The Pillbox Hill garage.

I don't think we can. I took the one that sits there after a jump with Dan, & I didn't see anything in the controls to actually lower it to put a car on it.

Doesn't it usually tell you to hit the right button on the D-Pad?

Luminis, the GTR replica is in every big garage no matter the character you play. It's a shame it seems we only have limited space.

Last edited:
Doesn't it usually tell you to hit the right button on the D-Pad?
I tried it unless you're supposed to hold it. I'll try again when I find one just to be sure. Would be a nice way to steal a car & bring it over a good distance without chance of wrecking it.

There's one parked outside a row of shops somewhere around Vinewood. I'll see if I can scope it out and post its location in ZDuph's thread.
Okay, thanks. :D:tup: Otherwise, I'll just buy one, when the iFruit app's out on Android because of the custom plates.
Also, anyone link to social club to get the GT-R alike?
I don't think I've got it... Should it be in one of the garages?

I don't think I've got it... Should it be in one of the garages?

When you enter a garage, you should be prompted to select a special vehicle by pressing right on the d-pad, then it will appear in the list.

Oh wow, huge thanks! I've never let the prompts finish, so I never saw that. Explains how I can now get my hotknife & carbon rs.

👍👍

I find the flying to be a bit annoying. I think they overdid air turbulence a bit.

Three of my most recent cars I worked on were the Futo, which is now a N/A retro racer. :drool: Another car which it's name escapes me now has a sticker bombed front and carbon roof and trunk. :sly: Last but not least is the Ruiner. The options for it are crazy like the drag wing, the bumper mounted oil cooler and the exhausts which go higher than the brake lights.:eek: can you imagine escaping from a bank robbery in a sticker bombed 4 door ?:lol:

So apparently you have to buy your large garages....mine were all free and available from the start....I have the regular edition. Whats up with that?

Slashfan
So apparently you have to buy your large garages....mine were all free and available from the start....I have the regular edition. Whats up with that?

I never got those garages. Mine is also the standard edition only.

I have a 4 car garage for each character. Never paid a dime, they were open from the start....

Found out the Mini Cooper clone has a supercharger sound to it. :)

Added a turbo, now its twin charged. :D

Yeah quite a few cars have very subtle supercharger sounds. The engine sounds in general need to be a bit stronger when you turn the radio off. They did a good job of the backfire flame visuals and sounds though.

Yeah me too, I thought it was kind of weird how I had these huge garages available straight away. Mine is just a regular edition. Where do we get that massive garage shown in one of the trailers?

Three of my most recent cars I worked on were the Futo, which is now a N/A retro racer. :drool: Another car which it's name escapes me now has a sticker bombed front and carbon roof and trunk. :sly: Last but not least is the Ruiner. The options for it are crazy like the drag wing, the bumper mounted oil cooler and the exhausts which go higher than the brake lights.:eek: can you imagine escaping from a bank robbery in a sticker bombed 4 door ?:lol:

E28
How on earth did you get a car stickerbombed?

Yeah. Please explain.

Gladly. :) It was an option on the car. Example, normal hood, carbon hood, sticker bombed hood. But whilst I can't remember the name of said car, it is the car you drive when you head back to North Yankton. As far as I know, it's only on that car I've seen the sticker bomb option.

I made a fake unmarked police car using the Stanier. (There is a non FIB unmarked police car, but it only spawns in certain locations.)

Gladly. :) It was an option on the car. Example, normal hood, carbon hood, sticker bombed hood. But whilst I can't remember the name of said car, it is the car you drive when you head back to North Yankton. As far as I know, it's only on that car I've seen the sticker bomb option.

If you still own the car, can you please get into it and read the name that pops up at the bottom right corner?

If you still own the car, can you please get into it and read the name that pops up at the bottom right corner?

Sure thing. :) Would say though it's not easiest car to find so be ready for a long hunt for it. 👍

Back