GTA V - General Thread

• Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
I have all three games. And TBOGT is very good and think it is better then original.

Pjanoo just makes it more epic than GTAIV itself. Though I hated the fact that I can't play it due to reasons nobody should know :(

Aha. You guys mean "The Lost and Damned" and "The Ballad of Gay Tony". I mean more Game Pack, like Weapons pack or Car pack. I don't want count these two games as dlc.

But they were DLC. I don't care for dlc like extra weapons or cars. Extra missions are the only kind I care about.

4 minutes :D

Its San Andreas people! I don't know where you guys have been getting the times but I've already watched it!

It's basically the whole of California from what I can gather from the trailer, we see Los Santos, Vinewood etc as well as the mountainous areas behind the coast. Seeing the lifeguard towers at the start got my hopes up for Miami, oh well.

Still harboring hopes it will be all of san andreas. The mountain could be mount chilliad, looking good though.

Edit: As had been suggested, the economic crisis looks like it will play a big part. I'm hoping for a Batman parody in there.

Loving the dog in the trailer as a reference to the dog speculated in the original San Andreas trailer. It will be outstanding, no doubt. A must buy! :D :D

So what's the consensus? Just LA, or all of San Andreas? I'm hoping it's the latter.

Its at San Andreas! Might be other places too but its clearly San ANdreas and even shows it on the cop car at 1:06 and on several other things. I still think they will alow you to fly from one city to another for sure. Maybe let us fly to Vice City. Now I am hyped for this.

Looks like they are still using un-licensed cars. Would be nicer if they could change that eventually. Other than that, looks great!

Back