GTA V - General Thread

• Thread starter Hollidog
  • 9,032 comments
Anyone know the name of the stingray corvette looking car? Stole the infernus and it, at the same time, and it is pretty sweet... haven't customised it yet, but I will tomorrow...

I was able to drive it (race it, actually :P) around the country roads, and it has tons of grip, an is really fast :D

Invetero (Spelling?) Coquette. 👍

I have a question regarding the cars you can buy online. If you purchase a car like the Z-Type, is it permanently saved to your garage? If I were to take the car and blow it up, would a new one just spawn at the garage or would it be gone forever? It would really suck if it doesn't respawn.

I know with the Buzzard and Rhino, they will, so I would assume it's the same with cars bought online.

I have a related question, if you crash or abandon a plane you stole instead of bought, would it go back to your hangar or would you have to get another one?

I have a related question, if you crash or abandon a plane you stole instead of bought, would it go back to your hangar or would you have to get another one?

If you haven't saved it, I'm pretty sure it would despawn and not show up at your own airbase.

The most badass chase video I've seen so far of this game. After watching this, I use the sticky bombs way more now.

Last edited:
Joined the GTP crew, looking forward to playing with some of you guys online!

Finished the story the other day, chose option C and after watching the others on YouTube I'm really happy with my choice. At about 80%, so I still have plenty to do while waiting for online to work properly.

I have a question regarding the cars you can buy online. If you purchase a car like the Z-Type, is it permanently saved to your garage? If I were to take the car and blow it up, would a new one just spawn at the garage or would it be gone forever? It would really suck if it doesn't respawn.

I believe it would be located at the police impound. I haven't tried blowing up cars and seeing if they appear at the impound yet.

I know for sure that planes you buy always respawn in your hangers so I'd assume it's the same for cars. I haven't bought any cars yet until the garage bugs have fully ironed out, don't want to waste the time and money to have it disappear.

As for stolen cars/planes/boats, they don't respawn if you blow them up. Sometimes they show up in the impound but I noticed it's only if you were in it (and died) while it blew up. Always manual save with your phone so that you could always go back to where you had it!

You guys do know that the Buggati also spawns for free? Don't see the logic of paying 1mil dollars for it if it spawns for free.

i love gt5
You guys do know that the Buggati also spawns for free? Don't see the logic of paying 1mil dollars for it if it spawns for free.

At the time, i checked the spawn point constantly for 3 hours and nothing. I had already beat the game so i had a sizeable wallet. I don't mind spending a few bucks on some fun here and there anyways! =)

I went cheaper stole someone's quad :).

I used my helicopter to land right next to the Jet immediatly. It eventually just spawns back at the helipad anyway. :D
Uploading the video to Youtube now.

EDIT:
110 members in the crew now!!! 👍👍👍

Anyone know where I can find the Blista? I saw one in the first and second missions of the game, but haven't seen them since. :indiff:

I completed the knife flights last night. Most frustrating thing I have done on a PS3 in a while. Was using whatever I could pick up at the airport, so of the time it was the cessna-like plane, but on one trip, the only option was the small jet. Not quite as nimble.
A few times I got the knife flight registered and smacked straight into the next building and took the death just to keep the stat.
Under the bridge was a breeze, the two canal one took about 15min.

It took me quite a few attempts to steal the jet from the airbase. I used the atomic blimp to hover over the site, jumped out, and activated the chute just before I reached the ground. Most times I landed directly in front of a tank, and it blew me up before I even got a chance to stand up.

I eventually nicked-off with the plane. I parked it in the airport hanger immediately, saved the game... But now it doesn't even appear, or give me the option to select it whenever I visit the hanger. It's annoying.

I just beat the main story today, and am picking up a few loose ends. While waiting for my stocks to increase, I tried grabbing a jet too. I didn't even think to save it though, I figured the new building going up on Vespucci Blvd could use a modern walkway to connect it to the other one across the street:

0_0.jpg

And yeah, it took me a few tries too; I eventually got lucky with the police patrol pattern, and none of them were near me for my take off. Is there any way to eventually get access without the immediate hunt?

I wish when Rockstar makes an update of the game, they should include more custom options for cars in LSC, because it kinda sucked to see that not all of them can be fitted with a unique accessory in LSC.

I'm just waiting for stock prices to rise after the final assassination mission and then I will buy LSC and start modifying some cars. First on the list is a Tornado. :-)

And yeah, it took me a few tries too; I eventually got lucky with the police patrol pattern, and none of them were near me for my take off. Is there any way to eventually get access without the immediate hunt?

You can buy a hanger at the airport and come and go as you please.

I just beat the main story today, and am picking up a few loose ends. While waiting for my stocks to increase, I tried grabbing a jet too. I didn't even think to save it though, I figured the new building going up on Vespucci Blvd could use a modern walkway to connect it to the other one across the street: And yeah, it took me a few tries too; I eventually got lucky with the police patrol pattern, and none of them were near me for my take off. Is there any way to eventually get access without the immediate hunt?

How did you get one of those?

After buying a hangar each for Franklin and Michael, I just love turning on the slidey cars cheat and drifting around the airport. :D

I completed the knife flights last night. Most frustrating thing I have done on a PS3 in a while. Was using whatever I could pick up at the airport, so of the time it was the cessna-like plane, but on one trip, the only option was the small jet. Not quite as nimble.
A few times I got the knife flight registered and smacked straight into the next building and took the death just to keep the stat.

You should have bought the stunt plane, can't remember the name but it's very nimble.

I stole the fighter jet for the knife flights but had to return to the stuntplane I bought on the in-game internet. Some were just too hard to do with the fast jet.
I did the same with a registered knife flight followed by a smash into the next building, keep the death for the knife flight count.

The under the bridge ones I had to do twice because on my first run I missed two bridges and didn't know which ones they were. Of course they were on the last of the bridges to do in my seconde run. :yuck:

Spaceship parts, letterscraps and stuntjumps are still on my todo list.

Back