GTA Vice City Quotes

• Thread starter oosacker
  • 205 comments
i love the one from GTA3 on one of the radio stations about owning a pet monkey(POGO THE MONKEY!!) and the lil kid is like, MOOOOOOOOOOOOM!! POGO BIT ME!!! and the mom is like, well, bite him back!! i was laughin so hard!

Just the 5 Of us:

Dad:"Clean your room Jimmy!"
Jimmy:"But I'm 42!! I have a rare disease! I look 10 but I'm really a 42 year old investment banker!! I wanna go out nd get laid!!"
Dad:"Yeah, and I'm santa clause"
Jimmy:"ASSHOLE!!"

DrugLord(shooting at pigeons): `Hahahaha...no more pigeon **** on my car eh Tommy?` Tommy:`No..I guess not...` DL:`You damn right...`

Originally posted by oosacker
On VCPR pressing issues, the boy says: Im not really a kid! im a46 year old accounting manager!! I wanna go out and get laid!!!

"I look 12 but I'm a 42 year old investment banker, I wanna go out and get laid!!"

And when Diaz shoots his VCR and Tommy tells him its not plugged in, that whole scene will always make me laugh.

:lol: Heh...the VCR thing was very funny. From that show "Just the Five of us" "But I'm fortyyy-toooo".

i like on VROCK when the old DJ phones in and says, "You use a ****ing playlist? I rolled mine into a joint and smoked it!"

and the Exploder ad:

"He would have been a fine American. I'll cry when I'm done killing."

and...

"From the Midwest to the jungles of Cambodia, follow one man's quest for... peace."

They've got your wife!
But i'm not married!
You are now...To AMERICA!!!

VCPR, about 90% sure. "There's blood and pubic hair all over the studio!"

VCPR quote:
After Maurice Chavez asks Alex Shrub(congressman) about how to solve all of vice citys problems Alex Shrub answers:

"Well...I'm afraid that's quite a difficult question, Maurice, but my solution is easy...I'm gonna talk for a long time on a subject not in any way related and soon everyone will forget all about it...I'll remind everyone that I have a great haircut, and say that under my stewartshp Vice city has had, on average, 15 per cent better weather than before...The crime rates only go up if you don't turn the graph upside down...turn it upside down, and they've halved! Halved! Under me, Alex Shrub.

Vote Shrub for president and you'll have a friendly face in the White house, a local man who enjoys golf and laughing and photo oppertunities in your shop or place of buiness."

Maurice Chavez: "He's a positive thinker extrordinaire...a mon who dragged himself up from the gutter, Jeremy Robard!"

Jeremy Robard: "Hey the ghetto! not the gutter! I lived in the ghetto! I'm a survivor not vermin! I'm from the streets"

And then...

Maurice Chavez: "SHUT UP!!"

Jeremy Robard: "Hey, back down buster, or I'll bust yo balls, no confrontation. Like they say in the movies, I'm a man of peace. I'm done killing, work with me here"

Maurice Chavez: "What do you want? a broken nose? some speed in your eye? You're pushing me man! Do not push me you shiny suited Prick! DO NOT PUSH ME!!"

Chavez "Hey lift this hair spray!!!"

SMACK!!

Robard "OWWW!!! This cost a lot of money!! I'll sue you into jail asshole!!!"

Chavez: "What are ya gonna do now huh? Wheres your 3 step program now? You thought you were tough guy from the gutter huh, my friend? What you thinking asshole?!"

Robard "Im sorry! Please dont hit me again, I..Iove your show!"

Shrub:"Thats why I worked so hard at school so I could reap the rewards now"

Chavez:"Hmm...I thought you worked so hard at school because the other kids laughed aty ou and called you a square"

Shrub:"TH-THATS A DAMN LIE!! They called me wet fart"

Callam Grayshaw:""They called me the bat, because my voice didn't break till I was 19!"

Jan Brown:"When my kids are hungry, I hand them a spear and take them to the park to catch their own food. They're learning how to be self sufficient! Yesterday, my youngest Jono, killed the Postman, but at least he was trying"

Chavez:"OH-KAY...Lets take a break before we hear any more about criminal acts against government employees"

Jez Torrent(LOVEFIST-Scottish accent): Dreams are made to be broken, like so many broken dreams, I want to pick up the pieces together! Oh..I'm so creative love..I think I just wrote a song! Maybe I'll write song about you eh...?"

John F Hickory(a redneck):"I don't go to Alabama to visit a theme park, so why do they come here?!"

Chavez:"Your views are a little extreme...besides I don't think there are any theme parks in Alabama"

Hickory:"Then they should stop comin down my way and build Red Neck Land or whatever! Damn redneck hicks aint got no class!! My views aint extreme mister, they're common sense! And what a lot of people would say if they had the guts"

KCHAT

Pat Flanady aka Mr. Zoo(talking about his experiences with animals):
"there's a little growth in the groin area...when I put my hand in and hava a fiddle about, I discovered it was completely different"

"Going in through the back door I found that they have two digestive tracts! Amazing!"

"they thought they saw me doing something(with Bobo the dolphin) but they didnt...we were just cuddlin'! How can they take it the wrong way!"

About rusty brown's donuts.

'I like to like lovingly on the outside and thrust my tongue in the middle', ' I like the bater all over my face'.............

About rusty brown's donuts.

'I like to lick lovingly on the outside and thrust my tongue in the middle', ' I like the bater all over my face'.............

Back