GTAV - snapmatics

joXKxR3ThUqTapexTRNfdw_0_0.jpg

@McRae555 No joke, I thought I was in the "Imports" or the "Did You See Anything Good Today?" threads :lol:

👍 👍 👍
Thanks. :) I'm modding GTAs (both 4 and 5) since 2011 but didn't know that there was a thread in that forum.I was inactive until GTSport's release, but I came back now and going to use the forum for other games too! You can click to the photos to see other ones in album.

Suspect #5 - leeislee - Silver Zion XS

“Attempting to stop a driver matching the description of that wanted party. Vehicle is a silver Übermacht; run this plate: eight-zero-charles-william-frank-zero-eight-seven.”

0YfHMvU4rUGKivw4TyQsaA_0_0.jpg

J9V6aBasREmAlnpvt5YWbg_0_0.jpg

aqThJGDwl0GC-gRrE1_yFA_0_0.jpg

GJYJtOvIpUC0dC6XHzNHHA_0_0.jpg

Zsgvdifdm0q51MWJq3rznA_0_0.jpg

quK-mqCkek6hDzuOzrBrnw_0_0.jpg

a6kraYpJ6ECaOHDYaEaWUg_0_0.jpg

hloZqTmng0WNs8PR8-n9FA_0_0.jpg

ceUeicuTYUGzjnf0jZeWRg_0_0.jpg

mzcUao0pX0K02q8FIh4nzw_0_0.jpg

9TZlgzgb7kqMyHth1RPCVA_0_0.jpg

LrmF-vdH7E-yx4LCLpOPcQ_0_0.jpg

XlDte0tH5UWZp5RdDWT5uw_0_0.jpg

xKhHd9g68k2qqijneeTlxw_0_0.jpg

uAY_e3fSvka5JtPiYDUqhg_0_0.jpg

bO6oOmv2JESxdCp9qiXUUg_0_0.jpg

UkT8h77-Y0CyN7nDxU3rJA_0_0.jpg

HG23jAAEZU6-tt3zC-mpgg_0_0.jpg

b9pTp0I5cEqVo3X4Jj94JQ_0_0.jpg

IKVVkRb9L02_i4WCMe9TJA_0_0.jpg

“Code 4, suspect is in custody. Slow down covering units.”

Suspect #5 - leeislee - Silver Zion XS

“Attempting to stop a driver matching the description of that wanted party. Vehicle is a silver Übermacht; run this plate: eight-zero-charles-william-frank-zero-eight-seven.”

That's a peculiar phonetic alphabet you have there, but these photos are excellent. :D 👍

By the way, the driver in the third-to-last image looks very familiar. I can't put my finger on where I've seen that purple hoodie before... ;)

stayfrosty.jpg

Seeing as it's snowing out, I'm sure her nipples are hard enough to cut diamonds.

Edit: Decided to spoiler it just in case.

Are (most of) these photos actually taken with the snapmatic app of the iFruit?

Like superstreet stated, it's a mix. I exclusively use the in-game phone snapmatic app because I am lazy, however you can produce higher quality images with other methods. Once I did fool with screenshotting, but because I don't use the editor or private hosting the quality was much the same anyway, but without filter options. I tend to focus(no pun intended) my photography on the actual subject and as such other than the snapmatic filters and scene selection there is little creativity there. That is why my photos don't necessarily have the same quality appearance as other folks and I have little to no control over that, again beyond being in the right place at the right time of day and using a filter if desired. I don't even host the images elsewhere, but rather upload them directly here in my posts, so the resolution also suffers.

@superstreet556 goes into all of this in greater detail, with a great writeup on the topic here;

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/gta-v-photography-guide.355672/

A good rule of thumb when trying to determine what method was used to generate images as they are seen is to consider restrictions when holding up a phone to take a picture. If the end result is a direct side view of the 39th floor of a skyscraper that has no nearby buildings with a roof high enough to take said picture from, it's highly unlikely the photographer balanced on the fuselage of a hovering Hydra to take it.

Back