GTAV - snapmatics

France
Nantes
P308R
Due to the cool photocamera in the game we are able to show the world of GTA V.

Share you pics :)

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I see you went for the same free haircut and beard as I put on my character :P

edit:

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
I can't take photos, is that because I haven't done any story missions yet?
When I try to bring up the camera, I get a spinning icon, then it tells me that it cannot connect to Rockstar and therefore, it closes the camera on the fone.

What's that all about?

:irked:👍

I can't take photos, is that because I haven't done any story missions yet?
When I try to bring up the camera, I get a spinning icon, then it tells me that it cannot connect to Rockstar and therefore, it closes the camera on the fone.

What's that all about?

:irked:👍

I don't know, were you online or offline on psn? I'm not sure though if you have to be online.

You have to be connected to Rockstar to save the photo. I took some fantastic thunder photos yesterday but the server was offline so I couldn't save them =(

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

I took an amazing photo a couple days ago. As Michael I went on a hike and the skyline was breathtaking. Unfortunately the stupid R*Social club issues I couldn't save it, but I'll try and recreate it later.

I took an amazing photo a couple days ago. As Michael I went on a hike and the skyline was breathtaking. Unfortunately the stupid R*Social club issues I couldn't save it, but I'll try and recreate it later.

Yah it's annoying, we should be able to save them offline if we want to

It's just strange the Social Club websites working just fine, well apart from the games section, and that there's no news about it... :odd:

More often than not I get Social club problems when saving, but here's a couple..

Took a trip to the top of Mount Chilliad in the Blimp...
0_0.jpg

Franklins car...
0_0.jpg

Sunset..
0_0.jpg

Attempted to land my Jet on the shortest runway in San Andreas. Technically successful as it didn't explode :dopey:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Back