0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Close-ups of the Akuma and its pink chrome frame:

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

I've said it before, I know, but I really love the detail of the Lectro; the dual chains, motor/generator and battery, and somehow I only just realized it's a V-twin. I love the tail too, it offsets the let-downs that the Akuma and Double-T are in this area, but I'd prefer a single can on the right side without a burned tip.

0_0.jpg

And here's the Blazer (currently in a different garage) with a previous iteration of the Enduro from when the crew color was that dark black. Only the Blazer and the Lectro are hold-outs.

0_0.jpg

I don't have any shots to show it off, but that PCJ is just about the perfect bike; it's really difficult to overcook a corner on that thing.

I haven't played GTAO in at least a couple months, but this update was worth checking out.

Bought the cheapest Hanger at FZ, parked and painted some of my existing aircraft in there.
Lqvk8FX.jpg

Had to chrome out the Hydra...
IlInIRl.jpg

Dodo, doing it.
uLByI4T.jpg

The ultra light was too cool to pass up, painted the complimentary Cuban, and disappointed the Mallard can not be painted, just can change to existing liveries.
Fbj7daQ.jpg

This will be the only car I care to own in this update.
UBmidao.jpg

r1OQwyK.jpg

JiyWSwI.jpg

I went from 6.3 million, to 1.3 million. That's the lowest I've been in ages, unfortunately I don't feel like grinding anymore, so that might be the end of my spending.

Back