GTAV - snapmatics

The required link.

full

When the Smuggler's Run DLC came out, I had an obvious early first look at some of the hidden vehicles in that update. From things like the Pyro being the top dogfighting plane, to the power of the Hunter as the premiere helicopter for destructive power, then comes a commercial plane that serves both as a solid dogfighting machine and a pretty unique addition to the airplanes we currently have.

full

And with this easily earning my respect as my favorite plane of all time, there's no doubt I have severe bias for this thing. So what can under a million bucks of seaplane be worth, you ask? Well, stay a while and listen.

full

You can do cunning stunts with this plane better than the Alpha and Howard.

full

The aforementioned aquatic compatibility.

full

Fly really damn high in speeds past any jet (due to some glitch)

full

Make quick work of getting ECUs for the Stromberg's missiles and torpedoes.

full

Oh yeah! There's also dogfighting, which surprisingly it does pretty well at, considering the lack of missiles. I treasure it despite the low cost. But then, like any treasure, there's a thief waiting to steal it!

full

Speaking of which..

full

That's just Jake with a brand new military styled outfit I got him. It motivates him to do things like this.

full

By now there should be guards all over him.. well.. it should..

full

Well, that's alright, he'd have to get past the impenetrable lock..

full

..that never existed.

full

By the way, this new outfit (that I got off CentralGamingHub) reminds me a lot of Jack Krauser from Resident Evil. "Enough talk! Die, comrade!!"

full

Well, if a LAZER can barely get out of Zancudo, there's no way that seaplane can leave unharmed!

full

Wow, can I sue a military base? How do you not need a runway to get a plane like that to leave so fast?

I'm really starting to like the bikes. No more traffic jams for me :P

0_0.jpg

Bikes are incredibly fun but you always have to be thinking 200 yards ahead. There’s been countless times where an AI car swerved into my lane or came to a sudden stop as it was crossing the street. Be extra cautious at red lights. :P

Not sure if it’s a glitch or a feature, but I’ve got all chrome wheels for free at LS Customs.

Also, pretty funny that a motorcycle helmet is more expensive than the motorcycle.

0_0.jpg

Dan
Has it been removed? I visited it once with a friend around a year ago. I have a feeling that such a small oversight will never get patched out.
Yeah I figure it's probably still there, but the manner in which it manifests and not even being sure of where it does manifest means I haven't happened upon it myself.

I've been back to single player to try and finish 100% before Red Dead comes out... how have I never spotted the Editor Mode?

I know these are XB screenshots and therefore not strictly Snapmatics (although you can export frames from the Editor at crappy snapmatic resolution), but this thread doesn't seem to be too strict on that now. Anyhow, here's my Akula for starters :D

Akula1.PNG
Akula2.PNG
Akula3.PNG

Some more in-editor snapmatics.

TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180824_00-23-21.png

I ain't paying no parking fine.

TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180824_00-35-01.png

Merryweather security knows the best thing to do with a missile is to turn your head away.

TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180824_00-41-18.png

Came across this cops .v. rednecks battle in the desert.

TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180824_00-18-38.png

Despite all the new sports/super cars I still love the Carbonizzare, I've had mine since back on XB360 :D

More of the Death Barge, I still haven't seen anybody else driving one in a lobby :)

TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180905_02-01-34.png
TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180905_01-53-07.png
TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180905_01-48-44.png

Doing a bit of shopping:

TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180905_01-59-07.png
TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180905_01-56-34.png

On the run:

TenEightyOne_GrandTheftAutoV_20180825_16-35-01.png

Dan
Bikes are incredibly fun but you always have to be thinking 200 yards ahead. There’s been countless times where an AI car swerved into my lane or came to a sudden stop as it was crossing the street. Be extra cautious at red lights. :P

In fairness that's exactly how a bike is in real life :D

In GTA it's a bit worse (for me) because I still can't get used to the American idea that you can drive through some red lights :embarrassed:

Last edited:
Back