GTAV - snapmatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter doblocruiser
  • 6,125 comments
  • 431,423 views
Had a small car show at the Vinewood LSC.

0_0.jpg


My car vehicle is the pink moped, and I dressed for it. :D

Someone made an accidental explosion, and this is what happened:

0_0.jpg


My moped was the only thing that survived! :D

Then we had another car show:

0_0.jpg


My car is obviously the white Emperor.


Had a great time with @TheKitten, @ZDUPH, @BradTC12, @Carl the Sloth, @Jahgee1124, @CallmeDan, @XxKaitoShionxX, @R1600Turbo, and a few others in a few lobbies tonight. We did so much awesome crap that I couldn't even begin to summarize it. Highlights would be me taking a semi-truck w/ trailer through the Redwood Lights track and me, Brad, Jeep (ZDUPH), Carl, Jahgee, demiclon (KaitoShion) and I think 1 or 2 other people rode on a train for 30-45 minutes. That was just awesome.
 
My new baby.
0_0.jpg


Finally found one online.
0_0.jpg
 
So this is my garage. Newest addition being the Ocelot Jackal. Atleast one car will have to go to make space for the Manx buggy in the beach DLC. Decisions decisions....

0_0.jpg


0_0.jpg
 
image.jpg

My LMP1 project is coming along nicely.
 
Beautiful pictures Dean! :drool:👍
I wish I could fix those horrible black bars on either side of my pictures. :(
Here are some scenic shots by me. Would be better if those black bars weren't there.
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
 
One more, this time I had to edit the black bars out.
h9HpfEf.png


And another. I love my Tornado. <3
0ccpYW6.png
 
Last edited:
Picdump of my latest single-player exploits thanks to the save editor:
Weird Glitch with the cargo plane:
0_0.jpg


TBOGT, anyone?
0_0-1.jpg


Beautiful sunset- wait why is there snow on my car?
0_0-2.jpg


This was going to be my custom license plate, until I decided it would be a smart idea to make a "M013ST3R" plate for a Youga. :mad:

0_0-3.jpg


Said Youga, a few months ago.
0_0-4.jpg
 
Picdump of my latest single-player exploits thanks to the save editor:

Can you please PM me the save editor? Been looking for one for PS3.
 
0_0.jpg

I jumped out at the last second and survived with about 10% health.
 
If I imagine that the mechanic gets treated like Woodhouse, then his inability to park/deliver becomes less annoying. :lol:
 
Decided to invest in this girl


Twin Turbo Bullet [TTB] Next to it is my Twin Turbo Infernus [TTI]

0_0.jpg
 
Back