GTAV - snapmatics

  • Thread starter Thread starter doblocruiser
  • 6,125 comments
  • 431,420 views
The overkill for the pic was worth every penny. :lol:

I would've added 5 stickies, but they kept phasing through the bonnet for some reason... :(
 
LSCCarShow.png
 
I think you can imagine how well this went... @ZDUPH is in the barracks.
0_0.jpg


#stancenation
0_0.jpg


And this.
0_0.jpg
 
So that's what I missed on Mt. Chilliad. Oh well. Slow-ass Asea and no aircraft spawning at TP Airfield. -_-
 
So that's what I missed on Mt. Chilliad. Oh well. Slow-ass Asea and no aircraft spawning at TP Airfield. -_-
After that, they tried getting semis with trailers up there. :lol:
 
The first Peyote picture looks so real! I love it.
 
What is that and where can I get one?

Stinger GT, can be bought on the LegendaryMotorsport website, online only though.

its awesome btw
 
What is that and where can I get one?

1: A group of pixels
2: Buy Grand Theft Auto V

:sly: :D :dopey:
 
Stinger GT, can be bought on the LegendaryMotorsport website, online only though.

its awesome btw
It's $875,000 for the Stinger GT, and $850,000 for the normal Stinger roadster by the way. The Stinger GT suffers from oversteer due to a lively MR setup, but can reach speeds matching that of some sports cars.
Also it's one of the only cars that looks perfect without any aftermarket wheels and paint job.
My only complaint is the engine sound. But you can hear it for yourself. :)
If you really want to drive the Stinger GT, play the mission Richman in Richmen by Simeon, as that features a baby blue Stinger GT to steal for Simeon.
 
Looking back at my pictures on the Social Club website, I found my first picture I took!

image.jpg


Hope I don't spoil anything for new players, but anyway, its still a hilarious picture because of the glitchy car spawning when the game first came out.
 
Did you use hacks to get the Cargo Plane?
 
Finally found myself a Youga after about 2 hours of searching! All thanks to the help of an old friend I stumbled upon in an open lobby. I probably haven't spoken to him in well over a year, I met him back in the MCLA days, so it was nice to talk again. Mine is the one on the right.

0_0.jpg
 
Has anyone else had the problem of FQ2s spawning everywhere? It happened all of last night and today I was in Mirror Park and saw nothing but FQ2s... and a bus.

0_0.jpg
 
Has anyone else had the problem of FQ2s spawning everywhere? It happened all of last night and today I was in Mirror Park and saw nothing but FQ2s... and a bus.

0_0.jpg


It Differs. At one point only Futo's were spawning..
 
Has anyone else had the problem of FQ2s spawning everywhere? It happened all of last night and today I was in Mirror Park and saw nothing but FQ2s... and a bus.

0_0.jpg

Don't get me started on car spawning in GTA V/GTAO; there are times that only 3 or 5 car types spawn for me for like half an hour >C

Anyway, here are some of my snaps:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

^ Today that damn car disappeared for the third time >C
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Sorry about long-ish post! :cheers:
 
Back