LVracerGT Messages 2,498 Iowa, USA Messages LVracerGT Jan 28, 2011 #62 Circumstances have forced me to cancel the practice tonight. The season will start as scheduled tomorrow at 9pm EST
Circumstances have forced me to cancel the practice tonight. The season will start as scheduled tomorrow at 9pm EST
LVracerGT Messages 2,498 Iowa, USA Messages LVracerGT Jan 29, 2011 #63 Round 1 at Laguna Seca tonight 9pm EST
9 95BlkMiata-038 Messages 75 Messages lfishbulb and RacinDave Jan 29, 2011 #64 Hey LV, Not sure what the deal is but I don't see you in the open lobby hosting a race. I don't have the car but was going to try to spectate. Is there a room/lobby number we should be using to join? I'll have to start next week. Tx.
Hey LV, Not sure what the deal is but I don't see you in the open lobby hosting a race. I don't have the car but was going to try to spectate. Is there a room/lobby number we should be using to join? I'll have to start next week. Tx.