Couple o' questions...
The first is probably somewhat rhetorical. Was the Time Trial mode supposed to be a challenge? 'Cause it wasn't. One lap in each car, I had the whole thing "beat" in one sitting. Between restroom breaks while drinking coffee.
1) Is there a way to see the entire leaderboard? It only shows me the top ten, plus my time. How many people are on the leaderboard? A few hundred? A few thousand? Giving me a numeric ranking doesn't mean much to me if I don't know where it falls within the overall group.
2) Is it just me, or do the assists just flat-out suck? I mean, worse than GT3/4. I turned 'em on this afternoon just for kicks, and it felt like the car was... well... castrated. Drove like a pig, wouldn't leave a corner at more than 20mph. Pathetic. I'll take a car that's a bit twitchy in the back over those assists any day.
3) Are we all running the same version, or are they updating it quietly without telling anyone? We all know about version 1.1. But I'm actually running version 1.16, downloaded as of last night. Is that what everone is running as of 1.1, or are they making "little" updates here and there before the "big" update of 1.2 or whatever?
1. Top ten shown only...
2. Assist is for people that can't control a car.
3. that 1.1 update u did...is version 1.16 I am sure most updated...you need to in order to rank correctly