GTMSA | Jr. Karting Championship Season 1 | AnTiheLT Champion!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 203 comments
  • 10,272 views
LancerEvo7
It just ensures that the grid is correct for the start.

Okay i have just never seen that before, but it looks like its 100 % working to ensure the grid will be correct :)
 
My first race with Kart Jr. It was lot of fun. Little mistake on 3.rd lap and i was 7.th :grumpy:
But good race after that. Managed to get 4.th with good and clean racing with cbcvabch and Naptown25rs.
Looking forward the next race...
Congrat. to Owens, wille and saga.
Really sorry for seslab.
 
Sorry I couldn't make the race guys. Morning schedule went way longer than anticipated. Did anyone save the replay and can upload it? Thanks!
 
alefin
Sorry I couldn't make the race guys. Morning schedule went way longer than anticipated. Did anyone save the replay and can upload it? Thanks!

I saved the replay, but have never uploaded a saved replay before, so need a little quide for it :)
 
I couldn't find a youtube vid, but this is copied from another site.

"Start up GT5, go to GT Mode, Replay Theater. It will bring up a window with a list of all the replays you have saved. If you want to export multiple replays, you will need to hold down L1, just like with exporting photos. Hit TRIANGLE and choose the option "Export to Save Data." You need to do this because all the replays are saved in GT5's game data. They are not discrete files to be copied yet. Once you click on "Export to Save Data," a window will pop up with "This process may take some time. Are you sure?" Click "Yes." After clicking "Yes," it will bring up a save menu. Choose "New Replay Data." It will ask, "Do you want to save this data?" Hit "Yes."

Exit GT5, go to "Game" on the XMB, scroll to "Save Data Utility (PS3)." Scroll to the GT5 replay you just saved, hit TRIANGLE, "Copy" and choose where you want to save it. Choose the flash drive and wait for it to save.

After it's saved, pull out the drive from the PS3 and plug it into your PC. Double click on the drive and you will see a "PS3" folder. You must preserve the hierarchy of the folder, so just drag the entire "PS3" folder from the drive onto your Desktop or wherever is convenient for you. Compress the folder with whatever compression utility you like."
 
Great race today, started and finished 5th... Ran a clean race and had a great second half battle for 4th with cbcvabch and jammy, including a very intense last corner where it was anyone's position. I hope the turnout and level of competition remains this high or better for the rest of this series, great fun so far! 👍
 
alefin
I couldn't find a youtube vid, but this is copied from another site.

"Start up GT5, go to GT Mode, Replay Theater. It will bring up a window with a list of all the replays you have saved. If you want to export multiple replays, you will need to hold down L1, just like with exporting photos. Hit TRIANGLE and choose the option "Export to Save Data." You need to do this because all the replays are saved in GT5's game data. They are not discrete files to be copied yet. Once you click on "Export to Save Data," a window will pop up with "This process may take some time. Are you sure?" Click "Yes." After clicking "Yes," it will bring up a save menu. Choose "New Replay Data." It will ask, "Do you want to save this data?" Hit "Yes."

Exit GT5, go to "Game" on the XMB, scroll to "Save Data Utility (PS3)." Scroll to the GT5 replay you just saved, hit TRIANGLE, "Copy" and choose where you want to save it. Choose the flash drive and wait for it to save.

After it's saved, pull out the drive from the PS3 and plug it into your PC. Double click on the drive and you will see a "PS3" folder. You must preserve the hierarchy of the folder, so just drag the entire "PS3" folder from the drive onto your Desktop or wherever is convenient for you. Compress the folder with whatever compression utility you like."

Okay that sounds idiot proof :)

I will check it later or tomorrow, once i have done it, shall i send you a link to the Saved file ?
 
Really sorry for seslab.

very disappointing :crazy:

i dont will continue the season, sry, wish u all gd luck 👍
 
Will there be points for this series ?
 
Okay that sounds idiot proof :)

I will check it later or tomorrow, once i have done it, shall i send you a link to the Saved file ?

Yeah, that would be great. Thanks man
 
Will there be points for this series ?

Yes, I added that to the first post a little bit ago, didn't realize I hadn't done it at the beginning. :dunce: Current Standings will be posted with the official results.
 
LancerEvo7
Yes, I added that to the first post a little bit ago, didn't realize I hadn't done it at the beginning. :dunce: Current Standings will be posted with the official results.

Great :)
 
^ & ^^Fixed.
 
LancerEvo7
^ & ^^Fixed.

wow a 0.5 sec to sagaris in the qual

by the way i am driving with number #28 :)

seslab >> you already have 6.5 points for not racing, so you have to race now :)
 
Lancer, not sure how many I can make being in the middle of the day, but this sounds like too much fun to sit out completely. I know next weekend at Autumn is no good with my son's birthday, but I will try to make the Kart Space race.

#7 - TrackBound7 (TrackBound7) - probably blue (will look next time on PS3) - Tier 1
 
wow a 0.5 sec to sagaris in the qual
Was two tenths up on my 12.6 in pre-race practice, so I could theoretically do ~12.4, but floundered in qualifying when the tires were at their best. :ouch:

I have very little GT5 karting experience and am using this series as a learning experience; I hope to get onto your pace soon enough. :)
 
Hey guys, if you're looking for something to do Sunday afternoon, check out GTPLMS and GTMSA SuperGT. Both have been around since the days of GT4, and SuperGT is the oldest series on GTP, but both are having trouble getting entries.
 
I'm interested in both of those series and the Jr. Karting series. I'll read up on those threads and will get my Jr. kart broken in for next Saturday.
 
Guys remember to brake your kart in, in case you have not done that yet :)
 
Well, thought I would be able to make the last two, but now it is looking very unlikely, you can take me off the entry list because I wont be making any of the races. Good luck to all. 👍
 
bdubclub
Well, thought I would be able to make the last two, but now it is looking very unlikely, you can take me off the entry list because I wont be making any of the races. Good luck to all. 👍

Bad news mate :(
 
What is the break-in hp/pp for the baby cart?
 
Looks like I will be making the race tomorrow, had a last minute cancellation, couldn't have been a better time. 👍
 
Is the room open ??
 
I'll be opening it in a few minutes. Qualifying will start at 1:15, we'll do a manual line-up, and get racing. See you at Autumn Ring Mini.

Race Specifics​

All hard surfaces are track, including rumble strips, pit entrance, and pit exit.
​
 
Lets hope we will be many drivers today :)
 
Back