GTMSA | SuperGT World Tour II - Brands Indy Race Day!Open 

• Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 234 comments
I'm in favor of waiting until an update hopefully fixes some of the problems. I'm also in favor of heavy damage and ballast. The only thing I don't like right now is the color restrictions. Have you ever seen those travel boxes of crayons that have like 8 crayons in them? That's what we'll look like out there. Since we're not using the cars with sponsorship and paint schemes, we could probably use the variety of colors available to us.

I've decided to allow color shift and matte colors, although I think we should have plenty of variety.

I just thought I would bump in and say thank you to the GTMSA Super GT series for allowing their cars to be used in the Matterhorn 90 endurance event. And, not to forget, a great "Congratulations" to your very own @LancerEvo7 for taking the overall victory.. In a GT300! :bowdown:

I'm keen, work permitting,

The best way to fix the tire glitch, is to do a pace lap, pit, then do another pace lap and start the race, therefore everyone is on level terms as such, however, everyone will need to test their cars and tune them for after the pitstop as ive found that with some cars they drastically change in handling, lap times also drop off drastically,

I'm keen, work permitting,

The best way to fix the tire glitch, is to do a pace lap, pit, then do another pace lap and start the race, therefore everyone is on level terms as such, however, everyone will need to test their cars and tune them for after the pitstop as ive found that with some cars they drastically change in handling, lap times also drop off drastically,
or just us the tire glitch as strategy

I'm up for this, work hours permitting. :)

For a timeslot, how does 12pm Eastern / 5pm British on Sunday sound? That should give us plenty of time to get done before @Furinkazen 's WSC starts.

For a timeslot, how does 12pm Eastern / 5pm British on Sunday sound? That should give us plenty of time to get done before @Furinkazen 's WSC starts.
Depends on how long the races are. CORE WEC runs around 3pm that day.

Also, I think that we should be able to race the cars with liveries with the assumption that you run the number that's on the car.

I might be able to make it every two weeks, because this other series is run fortnightly.
Depends on how long the races are. CORE WEC runs around 3pm that day.
Fortnightly sounds about right as to when thiese races should take place. If you can, you can discuss it with @Furinkazen and the head of CORE as to working out a schedule so that these events don't clash with each other too often. :)

Yeah, barring major issues we would be done with plenty of time to spare for the WEC guys if we ran at noon EDT. GTLMS would be cutting it close but would probably be doable depending on the round.

Yeah, barring major issues we would be done with plenty of time to spare for the WEC guys if we ran at noon EDT. GTLMS would be cutting it close but would probably be doable depending on the round.
That's why I said every two weeks. I'll have to be a reserve driver.

I'm looking to finally get this going starting in early to mid-June. Races will be held weekly, on Sunday, at Noon EDT (16:00 GMT). Schedule is as follows:

Preseason - Circuit de la Sarthe - 5th 24 Tours du Mans - 24 Laps
Time: 24H Cycle | Weather: Variable - Rain Likely

Round 1 - Daytona - 2nd Paul Revere 250km - 44 Laps
Time: Night | Weather: Variable - Rain Unlikely

Round 2 - Willow Springs - 2nd Toyota 150km (Moved from Fuji) - 37 Laps
Time: Day to Night | Weather: Dry with chance of fog

Round 3 - Mount Panorama Circuit - 1st Supercheap Auto Bathurst 200km - 32 Laps
Time: Day | Weather: Variable - Rain Likely

Round 4 - Twin Ring Motegi - 2nd Honda 150km - 31 Laps
Time: 24H Cycle | Weather: Variable - Rain Unlikely

Round 5 - Brands Hatch Indy - 1st Autosport 250km - 130 Laps
Time: Dawn | Weather: Variable - Rain Unlikely

Round 6 - Spa-Francorchamps - 1st Shell 200km - 29 Laps
Time: 24H Cycle | Weather: Variable - Rain Extremely Likely

Round 7 - Nürburgring VLN Course - 2nd ADAC Nürburgring 250km - 10 Laps
Time: 24H Cycle | Weather: Variable - Rain Likely

After further testing, a minor spec change will be made for GT500. All cars, including the Lexus SC430, will run with no additional parts. GT300 specs likely will not change.

Last edited:
Sounds good to me, time slot should work, count me in. I think having rain and le mans wouldn't be fun though, maybe just at the nurburgring since it frequently rains there, le mans not so much

Last edited:
I have to agree with Racefan here, that's a lot of rain. Half of the events are likely to see rain. I've never seen that much rain in any series anywhere, game or real life. On the other hand, do whatever you want Lancer it's your series. I'm still hoping to see success ballast and heavy damage. Can someone remind me which tire compound we're using?

Back