GTMSA | SuperGT World Tour II - Brands Indy Race Day!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 234 comments
  • 14,437 views
Also, do we have enough people still up for this? The thread was dead for over a month, so I don't think it got a lot of attention.
 
I think we'll get plenty of people. I know a few who are interested that haven't been posting.
 
This thread was just a draft anyways was never actually opened. I'm sure Lancer will eventually update the op and open it for sign ups.
 
I will keep an eye on this thread. Was wanting to run the previous season, but had to many conflicts for it to work out. Also, if the races were a little later that would be great for me.
 
Still interested in this depending on the schedule.
 
I'm still interested.
Ninners, take a break. Put GT6 on the shelf and go tanning or something. :lol: I see you in so much stuff how do you have time for anything else?!
 
You do realise when other series end I join others. Besides you should see how many series Harsk has joined.
And still is joining, despite his PS3 being on the fritz.
 
I'm glad someone bumped this thread! Was looking for a Super GT series along these lines. This is perfect. :)
 
I'll get everything planned and get official signups by the weekend. I'll probably also hold a test session or two.
 
I have a small problem. The HSV-010 Base model isn't appearing in my dealership. :/
 
I know but I believe when you purchase the normal one the base model shows up.
 
If you're in need of some quick change spend 20 minutes on the Red Bull X1 Standard championship. Really easy money. 2,000,000 on 200% bonus.
 
I probably won't pick the HSV because the noise is so irritating. :ouch: Hmm, GT-R or SC430?
 
I like the HSV noise, reminds me of F1. The RX7 sounds pretty badass when standing still.
 
I don't mind the noise itself, just how ridiculous it sounds in GT6. Sure IRL it sounds quite different, but its still far from an F1 car.
 
I hope to be driving the RX-7 myself.
 
Anything new on this series?
 
The last patch put a delay on the final thread. I do have a couple bits of news, however. There will be one or two timed events, and for the first time in series history, there will be 3 classes for the entire season, with an additional 2 joining for the 4th Annual 24 Tours du Mans. The classes will be:

GT500
GT300-Pro
GT300-Am

Le Mans will also have the following classes:

LMP - Spec Peugeot 908s and a DeltaWing.
GT-Europe - An assortment of GT1, GT2, GT3, and DTM cars.
 
I like the idea of timed races. How will you determine eligible Pro drivers?
 
In all honesty, there's no set criteria for it. It'll depend on both speed and experience in GTP racing.

I'm working on getting the OP finalized, but sign-ups are open in the meantime. We're looking to start Le Mans weekend.
 
Back