GTMSA | SuperGT World Tour II - Brands Indy Race Day!Open 

  • Thread starter Thread starter LancerEvo7
  • 234 comments
  • 14,437 views
Interested in either GT500 or GT300.
 
Last edited:
I'm interested in GT300 if dates and times work for me.
 
Any idea on what time this will be run?
 
My little brother doesn't have a GTPlanet account but would you mind if I enter him into this series anyway?
 
Last edited:
GTP: Roflwaffle
PSN: Am36925
Car: SC430
No.:#16
Colour: Montego Blue
 
#13 Gt500 Gt-R racefan88 / racefan8850, color TBD
 
My little brother doesn't have a GTPlanet account but would you mind if I enter him into this series anyway?
If he can race cleanly, he's certainly welcome.
Any idea on what time this will be run?
It'll be at noon EDT on Sundays.

I'm a bit busy with schoolwork right now, but I'll get the first post complete and looking nice ASAP.
 
Noon EDT? I guess I can make it then, gonna be a short time between lunch and race time though.
 
#50 - GT300A - No GTP Account (All GTP activity should be forwarded to @redbullrider20) / motoracer50 - RX7 - Polarized Neon Green with Black Wheels

**Since I race CORE WEC on Sundays I will see if I can be bumped to the Saturday race on weekends the two series' clash but if not he may need to retire from the races early.**
 
Hey @LancerEvo7 I saw this thread and have been racing in the S.N.A.I.L. Spec Reaching League and wanted to try something a little new. But to the point I want to join in the action. For my color combo I have Gran Turismo Blu / Nero Nemesis. My number will be #23 and I would like to join the GT300 group. Also is tuning prohibited i.e. Suspension, Transmission, etc?

Also do you have a time frame because I still race in the SNAIL Spec Series on Sundays and I start at 7:30 P.M.
 
Last edited:
Start time will be 12EST. Tuning allowed
 
Shoot I won't be able to race then I have church 11-3
 
I'll be holding a test session tomorrow before @Furinkazen's Indycar series. We'll cycle through a few of the tracks and maybe do a 20-30 minute race. Room will be open between 11:30 and 12:00 EDT. Again, here are the car specs:

pzqvx7O.png
 
I'll be holding a test session tomorrow before @Furinkazen's Indycar series. We'll cycle through a few of the tracks and maybe do a 20-30 minute race. Room will be open between 11:30 and 12:00 EDT. Again, here are the car specs:

pzqvx7O.png
Might jump in before GP2, if possible. 👍
 
Lancer, are you going to post any information on race procedure/starting procedure/official rules? Just wondering so I know what (he) needs to know.
 
Lancer, are you going to post any information on race procedure/starting procedure/official rules? Just wondering so I know what (he) needs to know.
I'll update the OP soon. It should all be pretty much the same as last season though.
 
I'll update the OP soon. It should all be pretty much the same as last season though.
I forget last season. :P
 
Test room will be up pretty soon. It will be a friends only lobby, so send a friend request to GTP_LancerEvo7 if you haven't already.
 
Anyone up for some testing this Sunday at Noon, EDT? Maybe we should do testing for the 24 Tours du Mans and a couple of the early season tracks. :)

Before I forget... :dopey:

#38 - GT300-AM - @CAMikaze / GTP_CAMikaze - TBD - Blue / TBD
 
Last edited:
I'll only be able to participate from Brands onwards.
 
#1 - GT500 - Sassafrass_3 / Sassafrass_3 - Orange Pearl - Gold
 
Room open for Practice if anyone is interested. :)

1472-6681-3329-8089-3179
 
I hope you all have a great season! I wish I could race but I don't want to be like @Ninners and never have a weekend off. I will be watching from a 2-seater RX7 however.
 
Back