(GTOR) - Gran Turismo Online Racing - HomepageOpen 

:lol:

At a track such as say Silverstone, you need to pay for a ticket. But for the Isle of Man TT, or even WRC events, you don't have to buy a ticket at some points during the track (unless you ant to sit in the stands). So if you wanted to watch the 24hr le mans, are there some places you can stand without paying?
Well I was way off then. :dunce:

You're not alone Mikey, I thought that too !

:lol:

At a track such as say Silverstone, you need to pay for a ticket. But for the Isle of Man TT, or even WRC events, you don't have to buy a ticket at some points during the track (unless you ant to sit in the stands). So if you wanted to watch the 24hr le mans, are there some places you can stand without paying?

I guess you can in some places, like Monaco (?) but you don't want to stand in the wild grass for 24h :lol:
The tickets are affordable though, about 80€/57£ for the race week + testing pass with all the side things, double the price if you want to sit in the grand stand.

You're not alone Mikey, I thought that too !

I guess you can in some places, like Monaco (?) but you don't want to stand in the wild grass for 24h :lol:
The tickets are affordable though, about 80€/57£ for the race week + testing pass with all the side things, double the price if you want to sit in the grand stand.
that cheap? wow that's a great price :D

Whats wrong with a bit of camping ;)

if you want to bring on then yes 👍

yes you have. our men will be with you shortly ;) :lol:

I hope so if it's out in time :)
Oh god, oh god, oh god! I shall flee the country and start a new life in Mexico as a Sombrero dealer called Fernando. :lol:

But firstly, you need to learn that it isn't the Nissan TS030, its the Toyota TS030. :P :lol:

Oh god, oh god, oh god! I shall flee the country and start a new life in Mexico as a Sombrero dealer called Fernando. :lol:

But firstly, you need to learn that it isn't the Nissan TS030, its the Toyota TS030. :P :lol:
woke up this morning and

I know I woke up this morning and realised. I feel such an idiot :lol:

Who is this guy? His in our club!
142928151850375329090.jpg

Back