(GTOR) - Gran Turismo Online Racing - HomepageOpen 

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
GTORacing Logo.png

Last edited:
btw what tuning parts are we allowed? For Honda I currently have customisable suspension & transmission, LSD, which I assume is ok.

I also have stage 3 engine tuning, sports computer, racing exhaust, iso exhaust manifold, standard cat, intake and turbo, no nitrous, stage 3 weight reduction and standard bonnet and windows. I have to have the engine and weight saving bits non-standard otherwise I can't achieve 285hp and 1200kg.

Oops noticed the thread title, will move it to the actual championship thread

btw what tuning parts are we allowed? For Honda I currently have customisable suspension & transmission, LSD, which I assume is ok.

I also have stage 3 engine tuning, sports computer, racing exhaust, iso exhaust manifold, standard cat, intake and turbo, no nitrous, stage 3 weight reduction and standard bonnet and windows. I have to have the engine and weight saving bits non-standard otherwise I can't achieve 285hp and 1200kg.
GTTCC thread mate :lol:

but add any parts you want. Remember we have a power penalty instead of a ballast penalty now 👍

GTOR Announcement
Attention all GTOR drivers. Some of you may be aware, @AJ hosts 6/12/24 hour endurance races. I was going to compete in the 12 hr Brands but was unable to. However the 24Hr spa event is approaching.

So, if enough people are interested, then GTOR will be entering our own team. The date is 3-12 October. Each driver will do stints and this allows drivers in Europe and the US to compete together. If you are interested, send me a PM, or if you have any questions.

Unfortunately there's a fair bit of preparation to do, so drivers who are serious will only be considered, as we can't have a driver not turn up.

The link if anyone wants it
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/2014-gtp-24-heures-de-spa-francorchamps-3-12-oct.315419/

Would be great if anyone wants to give it a go and represent us 👍

GTOR Announcement
Attention all GTOR drivers. Some of you may be aware, @AJ hosts 6/12/24 hour endurance races. I was going to compete in the 12 hr Brands but was unable to. However the 24Hr spa event is approaching.

So, if enough people are interested, then GTOR will be entering our own team. The date is 3-12 October. Each driver will do stints and this allows drivers in Europe and the US to compete together. If you are interested, send me a PM, or if you have any questions.

Unfortunately there's a fair bit of preparation to do, so drivers who are serious will only be considered, as we can't have a driver not turn up.

The link if anyone wants it
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/2014-gtp-24-heures-de-spa-francorchamps-3-12-oct.315419/

Would be great if anyone wants to give it a go and represent us 👍
I'll field my team "Harsk World Motorsports" with Joetruckv8 and Tyson. 👍

Back