(GTOR) | [GTTCC-3] Gran Turismo Touring Car Championship S3 - xflow1390 takes back to back titles!Finished 

• Thread starter True-blue-8
  • 4,148 comments

Standing or Rolling starts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Before we even consider using Midfield, we need to know that the track is free from bugs. Lets face it, there have been buggy tracks in GT6 and there is a possibility that this one could be too. ;)

Makes sense, I'm on now if anyone is up for it. đź‘Ť

What endurance races? :lol:
yeah, you're right, but the only reason you'd logically do a driver swap is if you're in a long endurance race, which should be the purpose of putting B-spec mode in the career along with A-spec, unless if you're just gonna sit there and let B-spec do all the races for you cus you just can't be bothered to do them yourself. :indiff:

I might be on in an hour or so. Not sure yet. It's looking like the first test I have at Rome will be Monday now :S.

No obligation, it's just a messabout room at the moment. I'm throwing the BRZ around here instead of at Bathurst which is what I really should be doing... :lol:

Hmm, I've just been looking at this thread and I've seen something that concerns me regarding the 1.16 update.

Undocumented Changes:

•Handling changes, the cars feel heftier than before.
•There appears to a perception change when driving, making the driving feel faster. (TBD)

Hmm, I've just been looking at this thread and I've seen something that concerns me regarding the 1.16 update.

Undocumented Changes:

•There appears to a perception change when driving, making the driving feel faster. (TBD)

I spotted that as well, this could make things somewhat interesting soon.

Undocumented Changes:

Yeah, I saw that too when I posted about the Japanese thing. I can't tell if there is a difference to be honest.

Thanks True. đź‘Ť

I hope that it hasn't altered anything, otherwise the balancing could be screwed. PD are good at doing that to racing series. :lol:

Fingers crossed it will affect everything equally if at all. I imagine any changes will be so minor it shouldn't affect anything too much.

I will try to run some laps at Laguna to see what if any changes are notable?

Thanks True. đź‘Ť

I hope that it hasn't altered anything, otherwise the balancing could be screwed. PD are good at doing that to racing series. :lol:
đź‘Ť

Qualifying tomorrow!

Oh god, I'm so unprepared... :lol:
Wolf/stocky are Saturday, ours is sunday, but need to check the others ;)

So glad you said that. wolf asked for our times, but was on mobile so couldn't check and was going to do it when I get home. So glad you said that.

I hope to spare half hour to get some more flying runs then more long runs next week

Fingers crossed it will affect everything equally if at all. I imagine any changes will be so minor it shouldn't affect anything too much.

I will try to run some laps at Laguna to see what if any changes are notable?
Thanks mate. Even if people just compare their lap times now to yesterday

đź‘Ť

Wolf/stocky are Saturday, ours is sunday, but need to check the others ;)

So glad you said that. wolf asked for our times, but was on mobile so couldn't check and was going to do it when I get home. So glad you said that.

I hope to spare half hour to get some more flying runs then more long runs next week

Thanks mate. Even if people just compare their lap times now to yesterday

It won't be until Monday now mate but I am off work next week so I can do some Laguna testing to break up the torture that is going to be Rome ;)

A small announcement from myself and @Ph1sher - team founders...

Jet Black Mafia.jpg

Jet Black Mafia Racing Team will be expanding from the ATCC to the Endurance Cup of the GTTCC. This became public around 15 minutes ago, after an agreement between the GTTCC Series Director and the Jet Black Mafia Team. The cars will be running Matte Black body paint with Jet Black rims and Rosso Scuderia rear wings.

Jet Black Mafia will be participating at Rome next week, and then on throughout the series.

@Mikey24 already races for Rebellion Racing in the Sprint Race side of the GTTCC, but was running with an unofficial team for the Endurance Cup.

See you at Rome on Monday, guys! :cheers:

Round 1 - Laguna Seca

Race 1

Pole - TRL_Agro

1. xflow1390
2. TRL_EVOLUTION
3. TRL_Agro
4. Pamellaaa
5. PleaseD1e
6. CptMadBean
7. wambam23
8. skengdigi
9. FaithlessEmo
10. DR_ingo5
11. Buck_aroo2
12. STOCKY8A1
13. NinjitsuEvolved
14. duker_86
DNF. True-blue-8

Fastest lap - xflow1390 - 1.32.851
Lap Leaders - xflow1390

Race 2

1. skengdigi
2. PleaseD1e
3. wambam23
4. TRL_Agro (Reprimand)
5. CptMadBean (Reprimand)
6. Pamellaaa
7. xflow1390
8. True-blue-8
9. STOCKY8A1
10. DR_ingo5
11. Buck_aroo2 (Reprimand)
12. NinjitsuEvolved (Reprimand)
13. TRL_Evolution (Reprimand) (Reprimand) (2 place position drop)
14. FaithlessEmo
15. duker_86

Fastest Lap - TRL_Agro - 1.33.762
Lap Leaders - True-blue-8, Buck_aroo2, skengdigi

Race 3

Super Pole - xflow1390

1. TRL_EVOLUTION
2. xflow1390
3. TRL_Agro
4. DR_ingo5
5. wambam23
6. CptMadBean
7. PleaseD1e
8. FaithlessEmo
9. Pamellaaa
10. STOCKY8A1
11. NinjitsuEvolved
12. Buck_aroo2
13. True-blue-8
14. duker_86

Fastest Lap - TRL_EVOLUTION - 1.32.682
Lap leaders - xflow1390, TRL_EVOLUTION

Race 1

Pole - doomstorm16

1. doomstorm16
2. Mystiq83
3. TheOldStig
4. TickleMyNugget
5. JOE9074

Fastest lap - doomstorm16
Lap leaders - doomstorm16, TheOldStig, Mystiq83

Race 2

1. mikey_2412
2. TheOldStig
3. doomstorm16
4. Mystiq83
5. allstarjimmmy
6. TickleMyNugget
7. JOE9074

Fastest lap - mikey_2412
Lap leaders - mikey_2412

Race 3

Super Pole - TheOldStig

1. doomstorm16
2. Mystiq83
3. allstarjimmmy
4. TheOldStig
5. mikey_2412
6. JOE9074
DNF. TickleMyNugget

Fastest lap - doomstorm16
lap leaders - doomstorm16

Points up soon đź‘Ť​

Last edited:
Points looking good mate đź‘Ť looking forward to Mondays endurance :)
That will be my practice :lol:

I'm going to try give the cars a shakedown tonight and see if there are any problems thrown up :/

Also got GTP ES to try do, and something working on

Back