[GTOR] PTCC - Pam's Touring Car Championship - Series StoppedFinished 

• Thread starter Pamellaaa
  • 859 comments
Do we need to run a specific colour or will any shade do? will build them up tonight.

Also yeah your tags haven't been working. If you copy and paste take the last symbol of the drivers name and it will reappear as a suggestion meaning it should tag. I think, that's how I've done it and it seems to work. If not, blame @Storm_SP17 :lol: ;)

It was unfortunate that Pam's pit crew let him down. :( I spoke to the crew before the race and they seemed quite disappointed with their pay and working conditions. So I took pity on them and have them a few £ each. :sly:

The OP has the colours listed, except for the Renault.......which is currently not correct.

The Renault is using 'Formula Chameleon Green' which is found on a TVR.

The correct paint must be used.

The OP has the colours listed, except for the Renault.......which is currently not correct.

:dunce: thanks mate :) 👍

Oooooh, that's a touchy subject after the Sk8r debacle last night... :lol:
his brilliant pink Volvo you mean? I saw him put that on twitter. Ian would be jealous ;)

I half expected you to say something to him, I know that you don't mess about. :lol:

I should've, I'm quite ashamed that I didn't now. :( You all had it under control, that and it was pretty funny.

Still, I've seen worse. The CechMate fiasco in ATCC, eh Mikey?

Basically you can't kick people from club lobbies and the 🤬 refused to leave. Then the new lobbies had connection issues and the race start was delayed by over an hour... Not fun. :lol:

I should've, I'm quite ashamed that I didn't now. :( You all had it under control, that and it was pretty funny.

Still, I've seen worse. The CechMate fiasco in ATCC, eh Mikey?

Basically you can't kick people from club lobbies and the 🤬 refused to leave. Then the new lobbies had connection issues and the race start was delayed by over an hour... Not fun. :lol:
Don't even bring that up! :lol:

Do we need to run a specific colour or will any shade do? will build them up tonight.

As @Ian_83 has pointed out, colours from the OP please :)

I happen to know there will be a vacancy in Team Mini on Thursday so unless you have arranged a drive elsewhere you will be able to drive for us!

I don't know what you are talking about, you must be looking at a different OP .... *whistles innocently*

Also yeah your tags haven't been working. If you copy and paste take the last symbol of the drivers name and it will reappear as a suggestion meaning it should tag. I think, that's how I've done it and it seems to work. If not, blame @Storm_SP17 :lol: ;)

Ahh great, thanks, I will get a proper post done tonight or tomorrow calling everyone to the grid for Thursday then!

There is an hour and a bit to go but so far there have been no requests for stewarding so official results will be available later this evening.

As @Ian_83 has pointed out, colours from the OP please :)

I happen to know there will be a vacancy in Team Mini on Thursday so unless you have arranged a drive elsewhere you will be able to drive for us!

I don't know what you are talking about, you must be looking at a different OP .... *whistles innocently*

Ahh great, thanks, I will get a proper post done tonight or tomorrow calling everyone to the grid for Thursday then!

There is an hour and a bit to go but so far there have been no requests for stewarding so official results will be available later this evening.
I might have arranged a drive already ;) Manufacture deal to shock the PTCC :lol:

Will get my mini mini ready 👍

I might have arranged a drive already ;) Manufacture deal to shock the PTCC :lol:

Will get my mini mini ready 👍

Fair enough, we could really do with a few more reserves, I know the early rounds in particular are going to be a few cars light!

Well, after race one of the PTCC Endurance Season no stewarding was required, good work everyone and please keep the good driving standards up. This means that the provisional results:

Motegi Results.png

Have now become official, congratulations @Ian_83 on opening the season with a win, well done @CptMadBean for your incredible qualifying pace and your second place and well done to @NinjaEvo for grabbing a podium in an unfamiliar car with minimal testing! Thanks to everyone that turned up and good luck for you all in the rest of the series.

Current endurance standings look like this:

Endurance Teams Standings:

Team Standings after Motegi.png

Endurance Drivers Standings:

Driver standings after motegi.png

These results will be added to the results post at the start of the thread over the next day or so. I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the start of the PTCC Season Proper on Thursday 9th April:

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@Pamellaaa
@glenn88
@von Holstein
@Duker_86
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@buck1
@TickleMyNug
@STOCKY8A1
@mustafur
@NinjaEvo
@True-blue-8

The lobby will be open from around 18:30 and quali will commence at 7. I am aware that a couple of you can't make it but I would appreciate if anyone who hasn't already made me aware will let me know if they aren't able to attend.

Its shaping up to be a strong opening meeting, we have a good competitive field, 4 well balanced teams and some good racing already demonstrated. I look forward to racing with you all. Guest drivers are welcome while spaces remain on the grid.

Roll on Thursday :cheers:

Well, after race one of the PTCC Endurance Season no stewarding was required, good work everyone and please keep the good driving standards up. This means that the provisional results:

View attachment 345352

Have now become official, congratulations @Ian_83 on opening the season with a win, well done @CptMadBean for your incredible qualifying pace and your second place and well done to @NinjaEvo for grabbing a podium in an unfamiliar car with minimal testing! Thanks to everyone that turned up and good luck for you all in the rest of the series.

Current endurance standings look like this:

Endurance Teams Standings:

View attachment 345353

Endurance Drivers Standings:

View attachment 345354
These results will be added to the results post at the start of the thread over the next day or so. I would like to take this opportunity to remind everyone of the start of the PTCC Season Proper on Thursday 9th April:

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@CptMadBean
@Ian_83
@Pamellaaa
@glenn88
@von Holstein
@Duker_86
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@buck1
@TickleMyNug
@STOCKY8A1
@mustafur
@NinjaEvo
@True-blue-8

The lobby will be open from around 18:30 and quali will commence at 7. I am aware that a couple of you can't make it but I would appreciate if anyone who hasn't already made me aware will let me know if they aren't able to attend.

Its shaping up to be a strong opening meeting, we have a good competitive field, 4 well balanced teams and some good racing already demonstrated. I look forward to racing with you all. Guest drivers are welcome while spaces remain on the grid.

Roll on Thursday :cheers:

Team Fit? I can feel my Ego inflating already... Where's that mirror? :lol:

I have updated the second and third posts to show the endurance results and current championship standings.

Edit: I have now also restructured posts 1, 2 and 3 to make things a little bit easier to find, next round and calendar information is now listed in the OP, Endurance Series Results and Championship Standings are now in Post 2 and Main Event Results and Championship Standings are now in post 3.

Last edited:
Points tables look good so far. 👍

I'll be available tomorrow afternoon for practice if anyone is up for it? I'll be on and off the track a fair bit though as I'm going to figure out what settings work best for me and the car. I haven't quite got the car tuned as I would like it, it's still work in progress really. I will possibly be up for doing a few races though, I can't resist a challenge. :D

Points tables look good so far. 👍

I'll be available tomorrow afternoon for practice if anyone is up for it? I'll be on and off the track a fair bit though as I'm going to figure out what settings work best for me and the car. I haven't quite got the car tuned as I would like it, it's still work in progress really. I will possibly be up for doing a few races though, I can't resist a challenge. :D

There is a minor problem with who is at the top of both tables but I am sure we can fix that next week ;)

I won't be home from work tomorrow until around 6 and I will be grabbing food then prior to racing. I will try to get the lobby opened as early as possible though :)

:lol: Good luck with that. 👍

Help!! :nervous:

I am hoping it will be a very close season, my stronger tracks are probably towards the end of the calendar but with enough testing I reckon I can challenge the almighty Clio's in most races!

I am hoping it will be a very close season, my stronger tracks are probably towards the end of the calendar but with enough testing I reckon I can challenge the almighty Clio's in most races!
I'm pretty sure that you'll see some close battles between the different manufacturers. The success penalty will make sure of that. 👍 Having to run the penalty for all 3 races will be tough, especially on tracks like Nurb, Grand Valley East and Red Bull Ring where power is important. I dread to think how tough those rounds will be, but at the same time I'm excited and can't wait to see who can still score well.

My weakest track will probably be Autumn Ring.

I'm pretty sure that you'll see some close battles between the different manufacturers. The success penalty will make sure of that. 👍 Having to run the penalty for all 3 races will be tough, especially on tracks like Nurb, Grand Valley East and Red Bull Ring where power is important. I dread to think how tough those rounds will be, but at the same time I'm excited and can't wait to see who can still score well.

My weakest track will probably be Autumn Ring.

You are assuming you will be quick enough to get a penalty ;) I think with the draft you can probably almost make up for 15BHP in terms of lap time, I found at GVE in clear air a full penalty was about 1 second per lap, but with draft I could get almost all of that back!

I have never spent any real time at Autumn Ring, I may well struggle there and I have already shown that I have no pace at RBR, I don't know why I am just >0.5 of a second off you and Bean.

I am most looking forward to GVE, I normally do well around there and I do like Laguna a lot as well!

Only a few hours left now until the season proper starts, Team Clio are on good form coming off the opening Endurance Race of the season and with lots of mileage under their belts. All 4 cars have exhibited strong pace at Motegi and it looks like team strategy and drafting will be very important in achieving a good outcome during tonights races.

Final reminder of tonights racing:

@Mikey24
@Drex124
@Ian_83
@CptMadBean
@Pamellaaa
@glenn88
@von Holstein
@Duker_86 - not attending
@Doomstorm16
@bloodyboyblue
@ImTheConan
@buck1
@TickleMyNug
@STOCKY8A1
@mustafur - I think you said not attending, I have lost track of if that was tonight or for Monday.
@NinjaEvo

@True-blue-8 - Rumours of a drive already lined up, which team will @True-blue-8 be representing this evening?

As above @Ian_83 will be online shortly for some warm up and practice, I will be returning from work and opening the lobby as early as possible - hopefully around 6 this evening - I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible there :)

err.. guys before the season starts i got notified that my driving may seem too aggressive and have caused trouble for some of you. I like to apologies properly and i'll swear that i'll try my best not to let it happen again

err.. guys before the season starts i got notified that my driving may seem too aggressive and have caused trouble for some of you. I like to apologies properly and i'll swear that i'll try my best not to let it happen again

Just remember in draft your be going faster than the car in front.
This not give you a right to dive bomb the driver in front, try and brake before the car your drafting.
The more cars in the draft the sooner your need to brake.
Always best waiting for that little mistake and then make your move.

As Bean said, take your time and look for gaps, try not to dive from a long way back and just generally be patient. It will take a little bit of time but your fundamental speed is good and we have a good bunch of drivers here to learn from, if you can get on early and in a lobby with @Ian_83 and anyone else who is online it will be a good chance to learn the track (if you don't know it that well) and probably have a few practice races to get a feel for where you can pass and where you are better off following!

Back