GTP Cool Wall: 1978-1981 BMW M1

• Thread starter Jahgee
  • 47 comments

1978-1981 BMW M1

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But is it interesting enough to convince people you bought the car because you're an interesting person rather than a pompous douche?

Better scrape off one of the rear BMW badges just to be sure that people think you're the former.

Not that it would truly make it any cooler that it is. SZ.

Last edited:
Awesome car but Seriously uncool because it introduced the Old man Supercar breed to the world with usable supercars that where able to be driven by old men who now occupy 911 Turbos and the like.

Oh look, a Bimmer!

It's not one of those you see from buisnessmen and stuff. It's just a BMW that needs love, dedication, and a big pair.

Like any other M.

Sub-Zero

Well, you do kinda see businessmen in them, since you've got to be pretty well off to buy one.

This guy for instance, just had his M1 Procar restored and delivered by BMW at the Welt in Munich...

attachment.php

BMW don't usually make particularly cool cars, but when they do, they do it in understated yet incredibly imposing style.

Oh, I forgot to mention that I built and drove a BMW M1 at a 24-hour charity Scalextric race back in the 80s, thus making it and me sub-zero. :D

Electric car. Seriously Uncool.

As for the real one, high cool.

Low cool.

Would be a meh, but gets points for rarity and being a supercar not from the usual manufacturers. (Ferrari, Lamborghini, etc.)

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet, so would this BMW M1 be considered beautiful, if it were made by another manufacturer *cough* Lamborghini *cough*.

On top of that, the grand father of BMW M, a very easy sub-zero.

Sub'd with a quickness. The unexpected supercar. Still looks fantastic too, a somehow classy take on the 70's wedge.

It is cool because it is special

It was a good start for the M Divison to start with a supercar with a excellent racing engine

and it was a lamborghini design which is By itself was cool

Last edited:
Back