GTP Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack > NEW VIDEOS IN 60fps/720p

• Thread starter amar212
  • 587 comments
I wonder if the new paints can be duped/traded. Also besides chrome, colour shift, metallic etc. I wonder what kind of paints they are!

do the tuner cars have the permanent engine and weight upgrades available. (Personally I hope not)

Being allowed only 1 kind of sucks. For example, for all the RM cars, I have 1 stock version, 1 RM version with no permanent upgrades, and 1 RM version with all permanent upgrades.

Last edited:
cant wait to play spa on triple monitor setup. and i am glad to hear you can paint and change the number of the new GT cars.

Thanks for the video. The track looks great, may be should do make another nice video with a DLC car in cockpit, replay when you get time. But great job anyways :)

From what I've heard DLC can be download several times.
Got a friend who have download Chromelines and stealth models from another friend account to his PS3, and then he play on his account and have access to the DLC.

From what I've heard DLC can be download several times.
Got a friend who have download Chromelines and stealth models from another friend account to his PS3, and then he play on his account and have access to the DLC.

Thanks! So I'll redeem my code to my DLC account right now and not worry about it. xD

We'll be able to use the content on all accounts, it seems. xD

Thanks Goruk!

I don't know if Amar tested this, but would it be possible to download the unlock codes again and install them a second time to get more than one of each car and paint chip?

I'm finishing my Formula GT championship then I'm going to try to get into amar's room and record with my HD capture card for GTP, that'd be fun :D

So how did he unlock this? Did he pay for it through a loop hole or just find a way to unlock it without paying for it?

Can you use the cars on multiple accounts? I have two accounts that i play GT5 on and i would like to use them on both

:(
I wished you could customize cars like this in the game
zJT3N.jpg

If not a livery editor atleast a option to add decals.

Who was the idiot that thought that implementing DLC that way rather than using the RM system already in the game was a good idea? Or the paints being one-time use only? The kart thing I can understand, because that might be a technical limitation, but Sweet Christmas. Whoever it was needs to be shot out of the company with a cannon.

I do not like the idea that the cars aren't available in the dealership. I thought the DLC would unlock them for an in-game purchase. :(

Maybe it is actually possible to have more than 1 copy of each car. Judging from Amar's pics you receive the cars in the car delivery truck in form of a ticket. Remember that ANY ticket can be sent in GT5, so even though you cant send the car you might be able to send the ticket itself and then redeem it and you get the car. Just me dreaming thats all

Wait. A thought occurred. Is it possible (oh please god be the case) that the version they sent amar will be different than the one consumers will get?

So journalists instantly have the content to review rather than have to jump through hoops to get it?

Who was the idiot that thought that implementing DLC that way rather than using the RM system already in the game was a good idea? Or the paints being one-time use only? The kart thing I can understand, because that might be a technical limitation, but Sweet Christmas. Whoever it was needs to be shot out of the company with a cannon.

What if its Kaz :nervous:

Can anyone confirm if tickets are easily duped? I've done it with paint chips and one car, but they weren't from tickets. Presumably if you can dupe any car tickets, you would just have to do so before you "open" them, then you could have say 3 of each car? Wouldn't bother me so much if they weren't paintable, but they are, and I prefer to always keep one in the stock colour. Also helpful for folks who want to NA tune or reduce weight, which are irreversible changes.

Back