GTP Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack > NEW VIDEOS IN 60fps/720p

• Thread starter amar212
  • 587 comments
1-How did Amar to unlock this (just read 2 pages )? i can think of hacking for now

and 2-Is there another way to get this? If it is already in the game now after the 2.0 update it must be easy. Im asking this cause my country does not have a paypal account so i can't buy nothing from the internet.

Help is appreciated guys.

Amazing news! I read through all the pages too. :crazy:

Even though just having one is quote terrible, at least they don't invade your garage and now stay as tickets right? :)

Yeap that seems to be the deal... I wonder how long that prius ticket is going to stay there (can we delete the tickets?)

That means engine upgrades stage 1 - 3 and weight reduction stage 1 - 3.
Those are some of the most effective upgrades you can get. You should be allowed to apply them without fear of "ruining" the perfect design of a stock car. It's really not that hard to do, just make those upgrades reversible like everything else.

Even if you limit the power after engine upgrades the torque values and engine sound will never be the same again

1-How did Amar to unlock this (just read 2 pages )? i can think of hacking for now

and 2-Is there another way to get this? If it is already in the game now after the 2.0 update it must be easy. Im asking this cause my country does not have a paypal account so i can't buy nothing from the internet.

Help is appreciated guys.

Please read the whole thread.

He's not a hacker, he works for a gaming magazine.

Seems to me he doesn't know the full scope of what can be done with the color chips, so lets wait and see. People figure things out quick here anyway, we'll see guys explaining how to duplicate cars, suits, paints etc. in a week. People really love to hate, you can't add mods to race cars except turbo's or engine tune and chassis bars. lol @weight reduction etc.

Well.. how about a try to do an RM on R32, R33, R32, RX-7 and so on...

Yes, we can´t do that. But the base cars are included on the game. That´s why i said that only. The racing car pack are RM cars that we have in the game standard but we can´t make that in the game,so those cars are now Exclusives. We have to pay for them. That´s cool. And more DLC coming but as many more people wants to see totally new cars in the game.You too for sure.
To me these cars are incredible being RM cars "only" and i have no complains about it. 👍

Amar,

can the new cars be modified with performance parts (engine tuning, performance ecu, turbo's, exhaust, intake, etc) or are they already maxed out?

I wonder how Spa will actually look without the desaturated colors in Amar's videos.
The shading and colors in the Spec 2.0 intro video didn't impress me at all. The track looks almost cartoonish there.

Seems to me he doesn't know the full scope of what can be done with the color chips, so lets wait and see. People figure things out quick here anyway, we'll see guys explaining how to duplicate cars, suits, paints etc. in a week. People really love to hate, you can't add mods to race cars except turbo's or engine tune and chassis bars. lol @weight reduction etc.

Yes you can... depends on the race car really...

My only real question/concern is the status of DLC regarding multiple accounts on a system. Is it like most other games' DLC and the Stealth cars where it's available system wide, or will it be tied to the account that purchases it.

Thanks for the scoope.

As for the paint chip issue. I wouldn't mind if they are all one time use and cannot be reacquired, because then it is something special when a car is painted with one of these chips. Just trying to look on the bright side. :)

The Vettes RM is engine tune and supercharger (basically turbo's) RACE EXHAUST IS REMOVABLE, and chassis rigidity bars. No RM can be made lighter, all the mods are as I mentioned. Mostly TURBO's, which are also REMOVABLE. These are race cars, even the new GTR Kaz drove cant be lighter. Only mods are like I mentioned.

I wonder how Spa will actually look without the desaturated colors in Amar's videos.
The shading and colors in the Spec 2.0 intro video didn't impress me at all. The track looks almost cartoonish there.

Some of the pictures look fantastic, though they don't seem to be using any filters.

I can Hotlap This track for the rest of my natural life ,We have all been waitting for Spa to get the PD treatment and this looks like by far the best visual representation ever and that just improves PDs track list massively .:cheers: Amar

Oh and that MX-5 looks freaking Epic

The Vettes RM is engine tune and supercharger (basically turbo's) RACE EXHAUST IS REMOVABLE, and chassis rigidity bars. No RM can be made lighter, all the mods are as I mentioned. Mostly TURBO's, which are also REMOVABLE. These are race cars, even the new GTR Kaz drove cant be lighter. Only mods are like I mentioned.

hope you are right... but as I mencioned first we will never be able to do the chassis rigidity upgrade without being affraid of ruining the handling

every other Gt game has sold better then 5, none had online............... Every other Racing game has a big SP component and does just fine.......All i see are Excuses for PD.. Even Shift had a way bigger, more challenging offline mode.

Online that still doesn't have matchmaking, takes forever to find good rooms only for the host to kick you or change things constanty., no leaderboards..... Not exactly a good way to get people to play online. It often takes forever to just find a decent race, only for people to smash people off the track.

Online has always been overrated.

Sp is still the bread and butter of most games, See Skyrim, batman, Mass effect, Deus Ex, All have sold truck loads BTW. and on and on and on. Only FPS games are really dominated by online. Most other genres have as much if not more focus in SP.

You're talking nonsense, I beat Shift in less than a month, it wasn't big of a game and online was a mess, lag fest with wonky slide o matic control. Who needs matchmaking when you have friends and besides most matchmaking leaves you with random people who want to kick you for being too good (FM3) of just decide it's fun to drive backwards.

Those games are selling on franchise history, Batman hasn't even had a sequel how on earth did that get into this considering it only has on iteration. I said Single player will always be around, but it will not be the bread and butter for any major publisher, just take a look at all the online multiplayer games coming out. WoW puts that single player bread and butter stuff to pasture, CoD came and added to that, now look at how many pubs are jumping on the MP bandwagon...there is a reason. Money is in it people enjoy playing with human and not AI, simple fact humans are unpredictable and it feels better to own a human versus the AI. I hate MMO considering how much money people sink into them it's crazy, but that is the future micro transactions.

I think you value your opinion a bit much, online overrated? Sure tell that to the people who constantly do everything online, cloud saving of information, shopping, planning, gaming. What are you doing online, considering it's overrated?

From what I saw, paint chips are added 1-piece-per-color. Interesting is how some chips are tied to manufacturer, for example to Mazda. I did not try to dupe them or send them to be honest.
Can you install the paint chips again so you get two sets?

I hope too, I guess we will get new races and such on release day (18th October).
Hope this means events for DLC tracks.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2011/10/05/gt5-functionality-update-2-0/#comment-185349

Sorry, I will not do that, enjoy the full-beauty replay once the DLC is out :)

That is teasing ;). You could export the replay of the one you uploaded on YouTube video so we can see how it would it would look if it was recorded with a capture card :). It is only a few hundread KB, that will make a world of difference if it does work when importing the replay. I understand though if you don't want to spoil it but videos will pop up if others get also there hands on it.

Thanks for posting this Amar 👍. Good to see the Spa video and the photos, I really appreciate it.

Here is my first lap on Spa Francorchamps with Ferrari F10. Notice I barely run the track in order to make this preview so please excuse for few misso-shiftos and enjoy this extraordinary spectacular off-screen footage from my TV in stunning quality /*sarcasm > I do not have capture-card to show you the real beauty of Spa

Did you have to lift in the F10 through Eau Rouge into Raidillon? Didn't sound like it.

Amar,

Thank you very much for the update. I guess It'll come down to the multiple account thing to try to get extras but then again they're probably trying to cut down on copying and spreading the cars around for free as well. I usually have two-three of every car that I really use.

Back