GTP Exclusive • GT5 DLC Complete Pack > NEW VIDEOS IN 60fps/720p

• Thread starter amar212
  • 587 comments
Wasn't expecting to find this when I woke up this morning. Thanks for thinking about the GTP fans Amar! A sneek peak (even if it's not the best possible quality) I'm sure is appreciated by a lot of people on here. I'm looking forward to downloading ... oh I mean unlocking, the content on tuesday. 👍

Even if you can't dupe paint chips, I suppose you could always paint a car, send it to an alt or a friend, restore save, have it sent back again. For non-tradeable cars, you'd have to use the borrow glitch.

Nice update, I can't wait for spa and the new touring cars, too bad we can't have more than one, at least we finally have multiple spreadsheets for tunes.

You're talking nonsense, I beat Shift in less than a month, it wasn't big of a game and online was a mess, lag fest with wonky slide o matic control. Who needs matchmaking when you have friends and besides most matchmaking leaves you with random people who want to kick you for being too good (FM3) of just decide it's fun to drive backwards.

Those games are selling on franchise history, Batman hasn't even had a sequel how on earth did that get into this considering it only has on iteration. I said Single player will always be around, but it will not be the bread and butter for any major publisher, just take a look at all the online multiplayer games coming out. WoW puts that single player bread and butter stuff to pasture, CoD came and added to that, now look at how many pubs are jumping on the MP bandwagon...there is a reason. Money is in it people enjoy playing with human and not AI, simple fact humans are unpredictable and it feels better to own a human versus the AI. I hate MMO considering how much money people sink into them it's crazy, but that is the future micro transactions.

I think you value your opinion a bit much, online overrated? Sure tell that to the people who constantly do everything online, cloud saving of information, shopping, planning, gaming. What are you doing online, considering it's overrated?

This is the old/wrong thread discussion that needs to move on.

I find it kinda dumb that it just gives you all the cars. I was expecting it to make you but them from the dealership but no big deal.

Going through Eau Rouge in the on board video doesn't look right. It doesn't appear to have the intensity it should, particularly in the F1 car. Just looks kind of underwhelming when compared to the actual on board video from an F1 car, hopefully its just the video here and playing with a wheel will give the right impression

This is final update for tonight and rather nice one. Although none of my friends can't yet download DLC, we are all currently racing a great Free Race Track Day on Spa Francorchamps.
Apparently when owner of the Lounge have DLC track enabled, all people in his Lobby can can use it.

Oh god this is amazing. I hope this isn't just because you have this...special opportunity? Lol

(...)
No, DLC cars do not exist in the Dealership > same as Chrome or Stealth cars, they are just added to your garage for your usage. You can't *rebuy* them or have two.

(...)

Also, new Paint Items do not disappoint. Although I am very minimalistic about my vehicles I already see I will buy many additional cars to test all new colors. Also, I can presume how some of the colors will amaze people who love to take photographs because of the shaders they enforce.

Too bad that the many additional cars you will be testing the new paints on cant be from the DLC:ouch:

Final, #3 Update added to the first post on the first page. Regards 👍

I know it's your final update and you already did an epic job for us, but it would be too much to ask for 2 or 3 pics of cars painted with some of the new colors?

It's ok if your answer is no. :)

Anyway, thanks and enjoy it!

Hoping that DLC pack 2 includes some new street cars like the Boss 302, Aventador, 458 Spyder, R8 Spyder. Based on this DLC I don't see it though because PD would need to totally make the cars from scratch. This DLC, while cool, is based on current cars in the game. Nice preview. I think I will only be getting the cars, possibly the gear, unless some real content shows for the tracks. I have several other games with Spa (and Sebring, Road Atlanta, Silverstone,etc).

Hope this hasn't be mentioned yet..(didn't read all 10 pages...:nervous:)
I really hope there is an update to make Spa a 24 hour enduro. That would be kinda kool. :)
A 4 or 6 hour would even be enough for me. 👍

Maybe if they (PD) make a "race series pack", include half a dozen (or more) tracks and races of sizeable duration. A full championship pack. :)

THANKS for the great heads up too Amar, TOP work friend. 👍 👍

2 points for the Mazda Miata..

One for the body kit.
One for the GTAuto livery inside the car.

Come on Kaz, patch the livery editor in already!

If you buy the "unlocking keys" on October 18th with one of your PSN accounts, any other accounts (careers - save files) that you have on other PSN accounts will also be able to use the content ??? Just wondering, but since it's not "downloadable" content (but "unlockable"), this is puzzling me. All the other add-ons for other games can be used on any accounts you have, regardless of the one you used to buy the content.

I really hope there is an update to make Spa a 24 hour enduro. That would be kinda kool. :)

Maybe if they (PD) make a "race series pack", include half a dozen (or more) tracks and races of sizeable duration. A full championship pack. :)

That would be cool, but it appears that you can only use the tracks online or if they have a Seasonal for them. New events would be a natural edition, let's hope we get it.

Have you tried trading your new DLC such as cars or paints. Does it just stay on one account or does it go to your other accounts on your PS3 like DLC?

Spa only has weather, not day/night so I doubt there would be a 24 race.

Back