Not a geezer was stirring, not even a Duce;
The stockings were hung by the Play Station with care,
In hopes that St. Geezer soon would be there;
The geezers were nestled all snug in their beds;
While visions of Gran Turismo Sport raced in their heads;
And Oldboy in his racing pajamas, and Pepper in his livery,
Had just settled our tachometers for a long winter's pit stop,
When out on the race track there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from my pit to see what was the matter.
Away to the windshield I flew like a flash,
Tore down the race track and tried not to crash.
The moon on the breast of the new-fallen snow,
Gave a lustre of midday to objects below,
When what to my wondering eyes did appear,
But a bright red Tank Car and eight maxed-out Gixxers,
With a little old driver so lively and quick,
I knew in a moment he must be St. Geezer.
More rapid than eagles his coursers they came,
And he whistled, and shouted, and called them by name:
"Now, Zona! now, Cheeves! now Godfather and Vettel!
On, Lionel! on, SCClockDr! on, Nordschleife and Lewis Hamilton!
To the top of the straightaway! to the top of the pit wall!
Now race away! race away! race away all!"
As leaves before the wild starting grid fly,
When they meet with an backmarker, mount to the sky;
So up to Stewy's house the Gixxers they flew
With the Tank Car full of PS4's, and St. Geezer too—
And then, in a screeching, I heard on the track
The slipping and sliding of each racing slick.
As I raised my visor, and was turning around,
Down the pit lane St. Geezer came with a bound.
He was dressed all in Nomex, from his head to his foot,
And his clothes were all tarnished with oil spray and tire soot;
A bundle of racing steering wheel sets he had flung on his back,
To the delight of geezers waiting at the track.
He spoke not a word, but went straight to his work,
And filled all the stockings; then turned with a jerk,
And laying his finger aside of his nose,
And giving a nod, up the pit chimney he rose;
He sprang to his Tank Car, to his Gixxers gave the command,
And away they all flew like the wind.
But I heard him exclaim, ere he raced out of sight—
“Happy Christmas to all geezers, and to all a good night!”

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Geezers one and all!!
:) :) :cheers: :D :cheers: :) :) :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Great creation - thank you! - Unfortunately I think St Geezer missed my house with the PS4, but I did find a gift certificate for Best Buy. Happy New Year to you all!

These are the cars that can be used this Saturday. Choose two. Same rules as last week. I'll add 4 tracks to replace the ones we used last week.

Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12
Autobacs Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08
Lexus IS 350 GT300 Base Model '08
Subaru Impreza GT300 Base Model '08
RE Amemiya RX-7 GT300 Base Model '06

P Mallard

Dec 31, (if counting the calander days on my old fingers works!:embarrassed: )New years eve,, (I'm not going anywhere and plan to Welcome 2017 with my eyes wide shut :eek:) shall we run another GEEZER sat (morning for me) event? Would luv to!! :)

Visited the Gold Mine Pawn after Christmas and grabbed up a 500G PS4 and the PCars Complete Edition. All I can say is WOW!

I'll still be on the road this Saturday so I'll likely miss. Hope to have both consoles setup first thing next year.

I'll be looking for G29 setup info when I get home

I bought on Black Friday G29 € 189,- and now I got Ps4 Pro. Father's Day present I got Assetto Corsa. I have practised to use G29 on PS3 and 4. Now I have PS4 connected and have trained Assetto. So every info concerning games and set up on wheel & PS4 is appricieted. I'm trying to be ready for GT Sport.:)

Alright folks scottyrfc1690 here. Not been on in a while. Just wondering what the thoughts are on the g29 wheel as my misses just bought me 1 and it will be here in about 2 hours. Any info is greatly appreciated. Also do you guys still hold events on saturdays
Yes - still Saturday at 8:30am Eastern time zone in Stewy's room. I'll open a room at that time. I've been knee deep in doing year end inventory so I have nothing planned. Perhaps the Aussie Ford Falcon untuned with an oil change comes to mind, run as a one make event for three races. We need another car (run untuned) for three more races. Let's have suggestions posted here for those races. We can choose tracks as we've been doing the last two Saturdays. P Mallard

Yes - still Saturday at 8:30am Eastern time zone in Stewy's room. I'll open a room at that time. I've been knee deep in doing year end inventory so I have nothing planned. Perhaps the Aussie Ford Falcon untuned with an oil change comes to mind, run as a one make event for three races. We need another car (run untuned) for three more races. Let's have suggestions posted here for those races. We can choose tracks as we've been doing the last two Saturdays. P Mallard
Superb mate. I managed to grab a cheap ps3 so I can get back gt6. Got the ps4 but none of the driving games are like gt haha

Thanks Pepper, my suggestion - the first Vision car we got, the Mercedes in stock tune, oil change OK.

Awrittee then,, for the new 500pp TT at Panorama - Mots GZR. I've selected the '71 Ferrari 365 GTB4. New at the dealership it's 550k credits, 347hp, 496pp - with an oil change it's at 363hp and 503pp. So, it's drivers choice on the oil change - detune or run it as bought to meet 500pp. I have a couple of themt with oil changes, detuned and in "default" settings took a few laps in the car,, the brakes felt pretty bad until half way around then they started to work good enough to run the first 2 weeks of the event so lets say - NO racing brakes BUT go ahead and adjust the stock for balance if you want. I ran a BRONZE time on lap 3 so a Silver is very possible in stock and perhaps GOLD. It's in the bag once we do a tune. Okedokee then,, GL GEEZERS and let's see what we can do!!

:gtpflag:
:cheers::)can't make todays racing . kids n grandkids have requested my company for the day .A HAPPY AND HEALTHY 2017 TO YOU ALL

Awrittee then,, for the new 500pp TT at Panorama - Mots GZR. I've selected the '71 Ferrari 365 GTB4. New at the dealership it's 550k credits, 347hp, 496pp - with an oil change it's at 363hp and 503pp. So, it's drivers choice on the oil change - detune or run it as bought to meet 500pp. I have a couple of themt with oil changes, detuned and in "default" settings took a few laps in the car,, the brakes felt pretty bad until half way around then they started to work good enough to run the first 2 weeks of the event so lets say - NO racing brakes BUT go ahead and adjust the stock for balance if you want. I ran a BRONZE time on lap 3 so a Silver is very possible in stock and perhaps GOLD. It's in the bag once we do a tune. Okedokee then,, GL GEEZERS and let's see what we can do!!
Really good choice Duce, the car handles quite well I used the car completely stock at 496 pp with no brake adjustment. Thankfully you don't need a lot of brakes on this track. P mallard

Really good choice Duce, the car handles quite well I used the car completely stock at 496 pp with no brake adjustment. Thankfully you don't need a lot of brakes on this track. P mallard

Thanks bud, it does handle pretty good in default tune doesn't it. I debated this or the 512. Perhaps another TT we'll use it. I used a tuned 365 GTB4 under my daduce account and got Silver,, but a 2:22 GOLD may be out of reach - for me anyway :banghead:.

I've a hunch some of you will nail it however and I'll just keep pounding to see if I can break into that 2:21.999 zone. :cheers:

[edit] 02Jan2017 - 0651hrs PST,, lap after, lap after UNMERCIFUL lap :mad: I chased Veda9947's (pepper) blazing quick 2:21.778 :bowdown: 👍👍, GOLD!!, but on this day :scared:- my 2:22.495 ain't a gonna to catch 'im :banghead:

Well dun Pepper,, well dun indeed! :cheers: :)

Last edited:
GEEZER TT RESULTS - 12/28/16

600PP @ Deep Forest: :bowdown: TIE JotaFDuarte & dlone47 1.14.297, #129 ITW, Top 0.14%
3. pepper-mallard 1.14.368, # 145 ITW, Top 0.15%
Geezer Top 10: bobby2227, mots63, GTsail2, daduce47, bgeezah, RAYCELYNE, oldboy1943
3 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.57%
8 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 1.07%
27 of 28 Geezers got GOLD

600PP @ Red Bull Ring: 1. wolf-dieter_GTRP 1.19.216, #115 ITW, Top 0.13%
2. JotaFDuarte 1.19.522, #184 ITW, Top 0.21%
3. mots63 1.19.630, #216 ITW, Top 0.24%
Geezer Top 10: daduce47, bgeezah, Ema-Nymton, pepper-mallard, bobby2227, GTsail2, RAYCELYNE
7 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.57%
10 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 1.14%
27 of 28 Geezers got GOLD

GEEZERS RULE :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

Last edited:
These are the cars for this Saturday morning 8:30 AM Eastern. Run them stock with an oil change. Pick two to use and we'll alternate. Tires will be your choice.

Nissan GT-R GT500 Base Model '08
Honda NSX GT500 Base Model '08
Lexus SC430 GT500 Base Model '08
Nissan Z GT500 Base Model '06
Toyota Supra GT500 Base Model '05

Possible tracks:
High Speed ring reverse
Madrid
Mazda Laguna Seca
Silverstone National
Daytona Road
Red Bull Ring
Grand Valley East
Tokyo 246
Rt 5 Clubman (night)

P Mallard

Last edited:
Saturday racing - Sierra (2 laps) and the Ring (3 laps) I drove the Red Bull Jr last night and found it a bit sluggish (or maybe I need more practice) If it is acceptable to you pilots, we'll leave it as is, if not, please give suggestions.

P Mallard
Like many of we GZR's, I not driven the RB "Jr" nor the Sierra track for a very long time. Read Peppers post and decided to see how I could do in that little pup. I had only one of them and it has almost 1,000 on the odometer so bought a new one, did the oil change, chassis and a car wash - took him for a 2 lap spin and really enjoyed the ride in default set up. Lap 2 I did much better, kept him on the track and improved lap one by just a whisker under 10 seconds with an 8:35.695.

Then grabbed my tuned RB Jr, gave him an engine and chassis rebuild and took him out for a 2 lap ride. With only a couple minor off track excursions ran an 8:17.823. Not too bad for the little fella and an elder doing his best to keep the car on track. I'm VERY MUCH looking forward to tomorrow morning's GZR races - hopefully in the sweet sounding, very well handling RB Jr,,, Stock or tuned I think it's a fun choice Pepper! :) 👍👍

Attachments

• RedBull Jr - NEW-Default set up.JPG
    RedBull Jr - NEW-Default set up.JPG
    65.7 KB · Views: 13
  • RedBul Jr-Tuned.JPG
    RedBul Jr-Tuned.JPG
    76.3 KB · Views: 12
Hi Geezers let´s go to challenge the AUDI QUATTRO in Chamonix with the DELTA S4 all tuned!:cheers::gtpflag:

Sorry good friend and fellow GEEZER Jota but I'm gonna pass on the snow and (or dirt). They're just not much fun for me. Don't have the skills to keep it off the rails and run a decent blue (or is it green?) lap. I tried and tried last week but after 45 minutes of frustration tossed in the towel.

Sorry good friend and fellow GEEZER Jota but I'm gonna pass on the snow and (or dirt). They're just not much fun for me. Don't have the skills to keep it off the rails and run a decent blue (or is it green?) lap. I tried and tried last week but after 45 minutes of frustration tossed in the towel.
No problem friend I am suspect we like much in Portugal of rallies but in sand not snow and it is fun to see the car dancing AH AH AH:lol::lol::lol::cheers:

Back