GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Curling .... invented in Scotland (Home for me) and perfected in Canada (my home for many years) :D

I miss curling

IMG_1449.JPG

Last edited:
GEEZER SEASONALS RESULTS - 2/22

530PP @ Suzuka - Geezer Podium: 1. wolf-dieter_GTRP 2.06.769, #124 ITW, Top 0.17%

2. dlone47 2.07.228, #173 ITW, Top 0.24%
3. mots63 2.08.092, #346 ITW, Top 0.47%
Geezer Top 10: Toppy_JOE, pepper_mallard, JotaFDuarte, bgeezah, bobby2227, Ema-Nymton, RAYCELYNE
4 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.69%
7 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 1.4%
24 of 27 Geezers got GOLD

600PP @ Willow - Geezer Podium: 1. wolf-dieter_GTRP 58.396, #108 ITW, Top 0.17%
2. dlone47 58.743, #163 ITW, Top 0.25%
3. mots63 58.832, #179 ITW, Top 0.28%
Geezer Top 10: bgeezah, pepper_mallard, GTsail2, bobby2227, Toppy_JOE, RAYCELYNE, Ema-Nymton
5 Geezers in Top 500 - Top 0.78%
7 Geezers in Top 1000 - Top 1.6%
26 of 29 Geezers got GOLD

GEEZERS ROCK :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

I got a PS4Pro and Project cars last weekend and I should be getting delivery of a Thrustmaster 300 wheel tomorrow. I got it from Richmotech. Bought the base and a wheel with the Richmotech parts to make my G27 pedal set work with the wheel.

Still working through the way PS4 works. So far I have no clue as to how the message system works. How do you delete the messages you don't want. I had dozens of messages that appeared some as old as 2015. I delete all my messages in my PS3 system, so I didn't expect there to be anything when I logged in. A confused Mallard

when you are on ps4 next time i will talk you through it mate
I got the wheel and finished setting the PS4 up today. Had a couple of glitches, but the G27 pedal set seems to work just fine. In Project cars, I ran a few practice laps at Silverstone in a McLaren. Engine sounds are great. I have to do some setup with the wheel. I find the steering somewhat different than GT6. I seem to have to input earlier than the actual movement occurs. Perhaps that's the wheel setup. I used it on the PS3 this morning and found the car less likely to spin out with the 300rs. Over all, I like the wheel, especially the lack of slop in the center. P Mallard

This Wednesday 15/03 at 7:30 pm EST, I would like to run a race with pCars at Bathurs Mount Panorama with the Corvette C7R no tune. Let me know if you do not have the car or track. I do not remember if it is of a DLC pack.If you have it, set your FFB for the car and save it. Hope to see you then.

This Wednesday 15/03 at 7:30 pm EST, I would like to run a race with pCars at Bathurs Mount Panorama with the Corvette C7R no tune. Let me know if you do not have the car or track. I do not remember if it is of a DLC pack.If you have it, set your FFB for the car and save it. Hope to see you then.
I'll have to check when I get home, but I think I have this one. I know I used a Corvette and I think it was a race car? I'll look into setting the FFB when I get home. PM

The settings for Wednesday's race:

RACE LENGTH: 15 laps
VEHICLE(S)/CLASS: Chevrolet Corvette C7R

TYRE COMPOUNDS: Slick Soft
VOICE COMMUNICATIONS: Party chat if less then 8

STRUCTURE & SESSIONS

Rolling Start: No
Practice 1: 00h 20min
Qualifying: 00h 15min
Warmup: 00h 5min
Mandatory Pit Stop:: no

CONDITIONS
Weather Slots: 1

Slot 1: Clear

Weather Progression: Adjusted with event

Starting time : 13:00

Time Progression:

RESTRICTIONS
Force Interior View: No
Force Manual Gears: No
Force Realistic Driving Aids: No
Force Default Setups: Yes

Allow ABS: Yes
Allow Stability Control: Yes
Allow Traction Control: Yes

Damage: Visual only
Mechanical Failures: No
Tire Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Engine Start: Yes

Flags And Penalties: Off
Allow Ghosted Vehicles: Yes

Set your FFB, Chose your livery, then save, save for all tracks.

Livery already chosen by racers: # 01, #4, # 8, # 20, # 30, # 60

Last edited:

If I don't push the number of participants past eight I will join to listen in if that's ok. Tried driving the thing and was unsuccessful.

PM

Livery already chosen by racers: # 01, #4, # 20, # 30, # 60

Yes, I was doing a practice session with the Corvette, but the option to set FFB was not available. The car was barely manageable. Certainly not something I would enter a race with. Perhaps sometime this weekend I could meet with you?

Thanks PM
Hi Pepper,, just bought the car and I think just about everything available,, anyway I'm at the track now (1309hrs PT),, did the wheel calibration first,, now to find the FFB select "Edit Tuning Setup", at the top of the screen you'll see "Vehicle",, "Force Feedback" - use the right paddle (R-1) and you'll see the settings. Now,, exactly HOW to do any changes I'm taking a look at:

FFB – Tire Force: try 100 - InsideSimRacing (ISR) suggests 115, Per Wheel Movement and Per Wheel Movement Squired at 0.00, Wheel Position Smoothing at 0.04, Dead Zone Removed Range at 0.20, Dead Zone Removed Falloff at 0.01, Linkage Scale at 0.00, Linkage Stiffness at 1.00, Linkage Damping at 1.00, Relative Adj Gain 0.98, Relative Adj Bleed at 0.10, Relative Adj Clamp at 0.96, Scoop Knee at 0.70, Scoop Reduction at 0.15, Scoop Clipping (Half Input) at 0.00, Soft Clipping (Full Output) at 0.00, Menu Spring Strength at 0.40, low Speed Spring Coefficient at 1.00, Low Speed Spring Saturation at 1.00, Steering Gain at 1.00. I'm going to give the car a few laps to see if this works for me. HTH bud

(Update - 1347 hrs PT) The FFB seems to work pretty good for me,, one thing I noticed since I drive from outside the car, that pup is W --- I --- D ---E and Bathurst is so skinny!! There'e gonna be some ugly crash'n fellas so we'll see how it goes eh :-) Ohh and by the by,, the best I could do in 4 laps was a 2:21.38 which I'm guessing is no where near where we need to be BUT it's a start and I'm happy just to participate - IF - I discover how to get in that is.

Last edited:

RACE LENGTH: 15 laps
VEHICLE(S)/CLASS: Chevrolet Corvette C7R

TYRE COMPOUNDS: Slick Soft
VOICE COMMUNICATIONS: Party chat if less then 8

STRUCTURE & SESSIONS

Rolling Start: No
Practice 1: 00h 20min
Qualifying: 00h 15min
Warmup: 00h 5min
Mandatory Pit Stop:: no

CONDITIONS
Weather Slots: 1

Slot 1: Clear

Weather Progression: Adjusted with event

Starting time : 13:00

Time Progression:

RESTRICTIONS
Force Interior View: No
Force Manual Gears: No
Force Realistic Driving Aids: No
Force Default Setups: Yes

Allow ABS: Yes
Allow Stability Control: Yes
Allow Traction Control: Yes

Damage: Visual only
Mechanical Failures: No
Tire Wear: Real
Fuel Usage: Real
Auto Engine Start: Yes

Livery already chosen by racers: # 01, #4, # 20, # 30, # 60
Hi gents, I'm going to try and figure out HOW to join in,,, wish me luck :-) Ohh and IF I manage to join I'm using the "Keaveneys #8" car. It's mostly Red and White with a bit of black.

Last edited:
Hi gents, I'm going to try and figure out HOW to join in,,, wish me luck :-) Ohh and IF I manage to join I'm using the "Keaveneys #8" car. It's mostly Red and White with a bit of black.
I will open a chat room and send invites. If there are more than 8, another room will be open.Once we are in the chat rooms, I will open the race room and send the invites. Just accept the invite and you will come into the race room.

I will open a chat room and send invites. If there are more than 8, another room will be open.Once we are in the chat rooms, I will open the race room and send the invites. Just accept the invite and you will come into the race room.

Oldboy - are you opening a room tonight in PC?

Back