GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
I only play GT6 on a PS3... I may get the PS4 when the new game comes out... I'll check my setting when I get home... 7:30am is too early for me... I was hoping y'all had other events, but I still like being in the club... Oh, I almost forgot to ask... Do we get club jackets, like other car or motorcycle clubs??? lol!!!

0530 for me, but that's ok, I'm retired and sleep very little anyway,,, UNLESS the Geezer racing slows down! The guys can attest to my falling asleep during play - if I didn't hear them yelling "DUCE!! are you asleep!' over the snoring,,:lol:

We understand and hope you can join in one of these days partner:tup:

I accepted the request... I was doing the tt race at Eifet Flat this morning and your driver's line showed up, and your time... I had a tough time beating it... lol... Same goes to Geezer... This is going to be fun!!!

I'm also running the Eifel Time Trial with my GTsail9 profile, so if you want to chase another line send a friend request to my GTsail9 game. After putting in some more seat time, I recently ran a 1:39.266 lap:) I was quite pleased with the lap, though I feel that I'm nearing my limit:(:

33624371351_66aa81ea37_k.jpg

Good luck!
:cheers:

@Billy Stanley The first race usually starts around 9-9:15 and we run about 20-25 min races until 11:30 or 12:00 so you are welcome to join us anytime in the morning. There are others who don't always make the 1st race.

PS: About the Club Jackets, we don't wear Jackets while we're racing, sometimes just skivveys.
PSS Thanks GTSail for correcting the Geezer error.

Last edited:
@jabe_2 The first race usually starts around 9-9:15 and we run about 20-25 min races until 11:30 or 12:00 so you are welcome to join us anytime in the morning. There are others who don't always make the 1st race.

@Billy Stanley -
As geezer1791 mentions above, I often don't make the first race,:guilty: (due to lack of coffee;) and scheduling conflicts) so please feel free to join the lobby whenever you are able even if a few minutes late. We are just running short races of around 10 laps, so if you miss the first race it doesn't cause any problems. See you on the tracks!

Last edited:
I'm also running the Eifel Time Trial with my GTsail9 profile, so if you want to chase another line send a friend request to my GTsail9 game. After putting in some more seat time, I recently ran a 1:39.266 lap:) I was quite pleased with the lap, though I feel that I'm nearing my limit:(:

View attachment 638228

Good luck!
I got 1:40.351 today... I'll try to catch you, if I can... LOL

Last edited:
GEEZER SEASONALS RESULTS -3/23

550PP @ Brands Hatch - Geezer Podium: 1. wolf-dieter_GTRP 1.26.434, #160 ITW, Top 0.23%

2. dlone47 1.26.611, #109 ITW, Top 0.27%
3. bgeezah 1.27.010, #308 ITW, Top 0.43%
Geezer Top 10: pepper-mallard, JotaFDuarte, GTSail2, mots63, bobby2227, Ema-Nymton, Toppy_JOE
Geezers in Top 500 - 5 Top 0.71%
Geezers in Top 1000 - 7 Top 1.4%
27 of 28 Geezers got GOLD

700PP @ Eifel - Geezer Podium: 1. wolf-dieter_GTRP 48.621, #148 ITW, Top 0.21%
2. mots63 50.689, #1337 ITW, Top 1.8%
3. Ema-Nymton 51.742 #2703 ITW, Top 3.7%
Geezer Top 10: bgeezah, RAYCELYNE, WheelerTurner, bobby2227, pepper-mallard, CHROMO13, haybalekiller
19 of 22 Geezers got GOLD

GEEZERS ROCK :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

Last edited:
@Billy Stanley -
As geezer1791 mentions above, I often don't make the first race,:guilty: (due to lack of coffee;) and scheduling conflicts) so please feel free to join the lobby whenever you are able even if a few minutes late. We are just running short races of around 10 laps, so if you miss the first race it doesn't cause any problems. See you on the tracks!
OKAY!!! I be there... THANKS!!!

@Billy Stanley -
It was good to see you on Saturday for our Geezer races!!!👍

After our Saturday races, I was still in the mood for speed:D so I went to the Fuji time trial and ran a bunch of laps with my Honda HSV. The fast guys are pretty far out there but eventually I ran a decent lap and was able to crack under 1:31...

33661183411_5ce2a6ab46_k.jpg

Its still 1.8 seconds behind TRL_IMMORTAL:( but I was quite pleased with the time.

Race on pCars Wednesday night 7:30 EST

FORMAT
-- Practice 1 = 20 minutes.
-- Qualifying = 15 minutes.
-- Warm-up = 5 min
-- The race will be held over10 - 15 laps

RACE LENGTH: 10 - 15 laps
VEHICLE(S)/CLASS: ProtoType 2

Cars: Caterham SP/300R

TYRE COMPOUNDS: Your choice
VOICE COMMUNICATIONS: Party chat if less then 8

Prepare your car. tuning allowed; visual damage only; penalties on.

My car will be #37.

See you at the track

Well!!! Every time I go to the Eifel tt I see, what I like to call them... These blue demons... Those are your driving lines... They really push me, to drive better... But, laugh every time I see them... There's a bunch of great drivers, in the Geezer Club... I hope I can meet the standards, that ya'll have set... HECK!!! I was expecting a bunch of slow old men here... Boy was I wrong... lol... I'm proud to say, I'm a geezer too...

@Billy Stanley -
It was good to see you on Saturday for our Geezer races!!!👍

After our Saturday races, I was still in the mood for speed:D so I went to the Fuji time trial and ran a bunch of laps with my Honda HSV. The fast guys are pretty far out there but eventually I ran a decent lap and was able to crack under 1:31...

View attachment 638753

Its still 1.8 seconds behind TRL_IMMORTAL:( but I was quite pleased with the time.

I learned a valuable lesson, last Saturday... Never listen to a fellow racer... In the last race, I talked to Geezer... He told me, on the pit stop, don't take too much fuel, it takes too much time... So, I did what he said... I ran outta gas going into turn 3, on the last lap... LOL!!! THANKS, GEEZER!!!

Always happy to help a fellow Geezer finish behind me :lol: :lol: :lol: :cheers:

I actually remember when he made the comment, he misspoke. I think what he said was if the quantity needed is 20 take a bit less. Actually you need to take about 5 liters more. Up to 40 liters doesn't cost you any additional time in the pits. It's when you need a full load that costs you time. One more thing to save time on pit road, If you plan on making two stops, and when you get to the pits and you're recommended to get 70 liters, just get 40 the first time and take the rest on stop number 2.

Pepper Mallard

I actually remember when he made the comment, he misspoke. I think what he said was if the quantity needed is 20 take a bit less. Actually you need to take about 5 liters more. Up to 40 liters doesn't cost you any additional time in the pits. It's when you need a full load that costs you time. One more thing to save time on pit road, If you plan on making two stops, and when you get to the pits and you're recommended to get 70 liters, just get 40 the first time and take the rest on stop number 2.

Pepper Mallard
Good stuff bud 👍👍

I don't remember but did we kick around a hotrod for tomorrow? If not, a thought - TSO30 Toyota Hybred Prototype (as usual default w/oil ch) at Spa, LaSarthe, Monza, Tokyo, Fuji, Suzuka, High Speed Ring, etc., etc. Tracks that will let that pup stretch his legs - YeHawwww

Race on pCars Wednesday night 7:30 EST

FORMAT
-- Practice 1 = 20 minutes.
-- Qualifying = 15 minutes.
-- Warm-up = 5 min
-- The race will be held over10 - 15 laps

RACE LENGTH: 10 - 15 laps
VEHICLE(S)/CLASS: ProtoType 2

Cars: Caterham SP/300R

TYRE COMPOUNDS: Your choice
VOICE COMMUNICATIONS: Party chat if less then 8

Prepare your car. tuning allowed; visual damage only; penalties on.

My car will be #37.

See you at the track

So sorry I hadda miss the run fellas, wife had a 1200 MRI I had completely forgotten about until just before we had to go. I'm at my play station, fiddling with PCars when she asked why I wasn't ready to go,, hmm "Go where?" :confused: and YOU gents who have been married awhile know how the rest of THAT story went! :irked: Uh Oh!! Anyway, hope to see/hear you tomorrow morning. She has no appointments - er,, I don't think she does! ;)

Doing a little late night racing... lol
LOL,, we see your eyes cannot bear the screen brightness - hence the shades. I have to wear them as well. Seems no matter what I do with the monitor settings just cannot alleviate the eyestrain without wearing SG's. Even shades only buy me an extra 30 or so mins drive time,, then just have to pull over and park. Bummer to get old, but it sure beats the hell out of the alternative!

Back