GTP Geezer ClubOpen 

• Thread starter geezer1791
  • 4,067 comments
Hi guys, I made a video of our race on Saturday, of course the one I won :), and would like to post it on my youtube page. Everybody agree with that? No one watches my channel anyway. ;)

Is it OK? Absolutely! 👍👍 By the by Luiz, how do we find your YouTube channel? I clicked on your profile photo but find no mention of YouTube. If I try doing a search there under your name or PSN user ID will that get me there? :confused:

Geezer races are becoming more fun as we gather more NEW members who enjoy the company, the clean racing and just hang'n out for a couple of hours on Thursday's Rocking Chair and Saturday's Geezer Racing with of a bunch of GranTurismo elder's :cheers:

Is it OK? Absolutely! 👍👍 By the by Luiz, how do we find your YouTube channel? I clicked on your profile photo but find no mention of YouTube. If I try doing a search there under your name or PSN user ID will that get me there? :confused:

Geezer races are becoming more fun as we gather more NEW members who enjoy the company, the clean racing and just hang'n out for a couple of hours on Thursday's Rocking Chair and Saturday's Geezer Racing with of a bunch of GranTurismo elder's :cheers:

I will update my profile ;)

There's no place on my profile to add the youtube channel. Here is the link to the channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxT9Xzo0GVN1W86fuNdLFWw
This is my first edited film with very primitive resources. As I got pissed with my self in the other races of the day, I forgot to save the replay. If someone saved it, send me the file and I will post it on the channel. Here is the link to my GT6 page on facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/acenbrone/?ref=bookmarks
As I said before, nobody cares watching it, I just do it for my own pleasure. :cheers:

GEEZER SEASONALS RESULTS - 7/12

Lotus 97T @ Spa - Geezer Podium: 1. dlone47 2. mots63 3. daduce1947

Geezer Top 10: wolf-dieter_GTRP, bgeezah, legger27, pepper-mallard, GTsail2, nordschleife1951, Qship
19 of 26 Geezers got GOLD

550pp Rally Car @ Eiger - Geezer Podium: 1. wolf-dieter_GTRP 2. mots63 3. dlone47
Geezer Top 10: nordschleife1951, bobby2227, CROMO13, oldboy1943, leadfoot-44, RICKB5347, TheGodfather53
14 of 20 Geezers got GOLD

GEEZERS ROCK :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 👍 👍

In that race at Spa my controller was dying. When I shut the system down I had no bars on my controller. had fun anyway. I'll try hard to be there Saturday morning but will be about 10 AM Eastern. Appreciate the consideration with use of aids. :cheers:
We're happy to have you join in Barnabus, whether you can make only one race, two races or hang with us start to finish, Geezer Racing is always a GR8 time to hang out, play our favorite game and visit with a bunch'a 'ol fellas. 👍👍

We're happy to have you join in Barnabus, whether you can make only one race, two races or hang with us start to finish, Geezer Racing is always a GR8 time to hang out, play our favorite game and visit with a bunch'a 'ol fellas. 👍👍

Thank you Duce. I had fun. I usually make sure my DS3 is charged, but I think after 2 hours of racing the battery just isn't keeping a charge like it used to. This is the 4th one now. I got it used from Ebay. My other USB port has my flash drive in it to keep my game backed up. I didn't think the DS3 would be a problem. That's the breaks. Hopefully I'll see ya'll on Saturday around 10.:cheers:

Thank you Duce. I had fun. I usually make sure my DS3 is charged, but I think after 2 hours of racing the battery just isn't keeping a charge like it used to. This is the 4th one now. I got it used from Ebay. My other USB port has my flash drive in it to keep my game backed up. I didn't think the DS3 would be a problem. That's the breaks. Hopefully I'll see ya'll on Saturday around 10.:cheers:

I keep my controller plugged into my pc that way it is always charged and ps 3/4 uses it as if it was wireless.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

I keep my controller plugged into my pc that way it is always charged and ps 3/4 uses it as if it was wireless.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Stewy, I have tried having my DS3 plugged into my PC but for some reason the DS3 I have won't work with the PS3 while it's plugged into my PC. Thanks for the suggestion though.👍 It's a red one that I bought from Ebay. I don't know if that makes a difference or not. I have used it a lot, more than normal with the Ascari event. I must have run that event over 100 times as I took my youngest son's account from nothing to 50 Million Credits, bought him over 100 cars for paint chips, plus on my own account I was running that event close to 20 times a day as this was the first event that was so much fun for me I just couldn't stop running it.I put almost 500 miles on my '07 F430. It could be that all that continual use may have caused the battery to develop a memory so that it is not fully charging correctly. I also noticed today that while trying to tune one of my cars that the D-pad didn't seem to be working correctly either. Probably it's just worn out since it was used when I got it. We are in a tight financial situation so I can't afford to buy another one right now. Gladly by the grace of God I have a friend that has offered to send me one of his extras. I'm gonna take him up on his offer. It won't get here by Saturday though. I have a couple of the black ones that I may try and use parts to get one working for Saturday. I hope I can pull it off.:cheers:

In that race at Spa my controller was dying. When I shut the system down I had no bars on my controller. had fun anyway. I'll try hard to be there Saturday morning but will be about 10 AM Eastern. Appreciate the consideration with use of aids. :cheers:
Will turn on aids for the races. P.M.

Sorry guys but my DS3 has died. I tried taking 3 and making one but no luck. My friend is mailing me one of his extras on Monday so I'll be able to join in on Thursday. Have a good time. :cheers:

Back