GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please notice I'm taking a coffee break now :) I can't track any Q&A and I deliberately will not reveal something if I find it too much intresting :)

I hope you'll have understanding! Thank you for keeping the eye here, few more updates are in the pipeline for tonight, stay tuned.

Thanks for the info! 👍

Hey Amar, thanks for your input, great to get views from someone with a wheel and experience you have. All I needed to know was how you felt about physics and you answered well :)

Also am glad you are censoring some stuff, I am trying to stay away so everything is fresh for me but sometimes it is too difficult to do that!

Please notice I'm taking a coffee break now :) I can't track any Q&A and I deliberately will not reveal something if I find it too much intresting :)

I hope you'll have understanding! Thank you for keeping the eye here, few more updates are in the pipeline for tonight, stay tuned.

thanks bud can't wait for another one:tup:

Before this gets locked I thought I'd mention that I think Amar is making a typo when he's mentioning the I-B license. Yes?

It was a typo, sorry for that. National B. I have edited the OP, thank you for noticing 👍

Ahaha! Perfect 👍

are there coffe breaks in licenses like in gt4?

evo ga i ja sam se pridružio pitanjima hehe, ne trebaš odgovorit odmah može i sutra ;)

Thanks Amar! So there is a point sistem in which you have to achieve certain level to unlock thing. Did´nt understand this before, nut now its clear. Thanks again.

Last edited:
Lets hope this thread can clear up any misunderstandings we've had in the past. Thank you Amar! Following closely.

Amar please do observe what happens in terms of loosing winnings or level up points if you smash up your car:)

Since this appears to not be closing, I have but a single question for you Amar. Do the New Car Manufacturers rotate like in GTPSP or do they stay fixed as we're all used to in previous GT titles?

Wow i just logged in and say this is pretty good info. Now i have to go purchase a wheel because my roommates dog just ate booth my controllers. And amar212 I have a quick question. How does the wheel feel without you setting it up because I know for most games you have to go into the options and optimize the wheel for it to feel more realistic.

Many thanks Amar, have fun.

You probably already know that I have only ONE question burning me. But it is about Endurance Events and the ability to save them at some point.

So, as I guess Endurance Events will only be unlocked after many hours of gaming, I'll just hope you'll remember me when you get there! :)

Again, thanks, the wait is more bearable now! 👍

Hey amar, can you create a 10km long straight in the course maker?

Hmm that is one very interesting question.

Amar212 - a lot of questions have been asked and you answered mine - thank you.
Too bad with the G27 - will have to wait few more days to find out.

Keep up the updates, and regards that Sony got you the game so early.

Hi Amar

Do you include (hypotetical) new tracks & cars under the definition of something too interesting? :)

PS - I'm sick at home and your review helps making me feel a lot better :)

As long as the flappy paddles and the shift lights work on my g27 I'm happy but it sounds like it's the same as GT5p.

I don't have a G27 unfortunately and all my friends have either G25, DFGT or Fanatec models.

Oh that's interesting for me! Does one of your friends have a Fanatec GT3 RS v1? And in that case, does the wheel work properly?

By the way, great job and thanks for sharing instead of playing non-stop for 24h:lol:.

Cheers.👍

EDIT: My bad I was writing when Shigegaki posted the link to the FAQs thread, sorry and feel free to delete I move to there.

Thank you Amar.

Praise amar ;)

One question about the clutch : is it like prologue or do you have grinding gears, missing gears ,... ?

To all: Please keep this thread clean.

What was your first car and how much did it cost? :D

Thanks for the read brilliant stuff

Interested in this as well. Were there any Premiums available to start? You said no Premiums were found in Used Car lot.

Does this guy have an official copy or retail version, or might it be something handed to reviewers?

Thanks Amar awesome review, also I know than you're not going to spoils us, but if you unlock some new car o track please at least give us a clue when happen 👍

Thanks a lot for all that information amar, it's so nice reading something positive on GTP these days :)

My only question would be:
Of course you don't want to reveal anything "too interesting", but - did you already find something that was "too interesting" to be revealed? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back