GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just noticed this thread. I've been doing some investigating today and when you get the chance, could you count the amount of tracks available in arcade mode? One of the early leaked videos interestingly had 77 tracks available from seemingly the start, which outnumbers the total 74 from the "Official list". I'd like to see if this stays consistant with your retail copy seeing as it appears you've just started it not too long ago.

track question has been asked a hundred times, enough. its six days away, who cares bout tracks, i want some awesome videos from amar, dont you.

Just noticed this thread. I've been doing some investigating today and when you get the chance, could you count the amount of tracks available in arcade mode? One of the early leaked videos interestingly had 77 tracks available from seemingly the start, which outnumbers the total 74 from the "Official list". I'd like to see if this stays consistant with your retail copy seeing as it appears you've just started it not too long ago.

I counted 72 in that early video. :confused:

I counted 72 in that early video. :confused:

Did you count variations as well? Thats what I did since it appears weather tracks count as seperate variations.

Pretty sure I counted everything. One of us obviously lost count XD

In those vids there where two equal tracks with different weather. PD counts those as one unique track.

Suzuka Sunny and Suzuka Rain (2) are counted as
Suzuka [Weather] (1)

I thought the F40 was standard?
interior2.jpg

Hey, since we're all asking so many questions - here's mine: Could i borrow your copy of the game? (i promise you'll get it back) :)

Oh the evil in this thread :) .. I'm so tempted to read it word for word but I'm going to desist. Thank you though very much for sharing with the community. I'll check back into your thread once I've played for a while myself next week.

i think the question is most people want to hear is. are there any further tracks to unlock.

RDK did unlock some Kart tracks including Tokyo harbour(assuming it is the one in the beginning of the FT-86 trailer.

sems4arsenal
@RDK did you unlock a kart track before?and what is it called?

Edit:aplogies for double post
yes ... the new kart track is tokyo harbor

Nope it is a kart track here is his answer

Guys just don´t post nothing about A or B Spec or something about how we are going to earn cars and stuff...cause the game was made for play not to know how it is...we know it is like GT4 but with a lot of new stuff and cool things...
You are always looking for bad things seeing videos without the feedback or the HD TV for check the awesome quality of all things in the game is a little useless.
Let Amar doing and comment his experience and yeah answer questions from us but stop messing up with all things that is in or not in the game like the damage system, weather, pro or standard physics.
Let him to do "his job" (if he want) and stop talking like 2 old woman about his favorite TV Serial or novel at 6 o´clock in the afternoon drinking a cup of tea.
A lot of people is making a huge mess with information...just read, not what all in here are saying, read the first page (Amar) and say that is ok or not and this is enough.Only one week to go and everybody is getting crazy. It just the best game but it is only a game people.
Thanks Amar.You are very Professional.

(and sorry for my english )

Last edited:
Guys just don´t post nothing about A or B Spec or something about how we are going to earn cars and stuff...cause the game was made for play not to know how it is...

Nobody's forcing you to read the stuff, besides they will build in some spoiler alerts, so chill.

Could you, if possible, post a video of the f430 sound so we can compare to gt5p.
Oh yeah this is definitely what I'm waiting for.
Sound of the F430....AND Maserati GranTurismo S, Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione.

Nobody's forcing you to read the stuff, besides they will build in some spoiler alerts, so chill.
I want to know but here everybody think that knows everything about the game and is making a big mess with the info. And making useless post like me now saying this. Just read all and get the point. Chill.👍

Great info Amar. So glad to hear about the physics, the sound and the clutch with the G25 :) When you said you tried the RX-7 my heart skipped a beat, I'm dieing to hear what that rotary sounds like now that the sound has been vastly improved. Only disappointing thing was no hood view, I thought premium cars would at least get a hood view.

All of you who are going to be playing GT5 in the coming days consider yourselves lucky, I have to wait another 4 months until I return back to Australia to play it :(

Wait, so you can't copy your file from a flash drive for backup use?

As far as I know, previous games with copy protected save files would allow you to copy the file, but it would only let you use it on the ps3 system that it was created from. So you wouldn't be able to use a save file that you've downloaded online to unlock the F1-10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back