GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

• Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
One Question Only from me

Is the Save Game Copy Protected ?

Thanks for Posting Updates on Your Findings Amar , Much appreciated 👍

I'm still wondering if there is the stunt arena that the Sony Exec mentioned the same time he revealed about the karting being in. Haven't heard a thing about it since??

Thanks for all the updates Amar, going to be a long 7 days! :0)

Oh that's interesting for me! Does one of your friends have a Fanatec GT3 RS v1? And in that case, does the wheel work properly?

By the way, great job and thanks for sharing instead of playing non-stop for 24h:lol:.

Cheers.👍

EDIT: My bad I was writing when Shigegaki posted the link to the FAQs thread, sorry and feel free to delete I move to there.

Don't worry about it, one of the mods will close down this thread. I saw another member create a thread to ask questions to those who have their copies already.

I'm still wondering if there is the stunt arena that the Sony Exec mentioned the same time he revealed about the karting being in. haven't heard a thing about it since??

Thanks for all the updates Amar, going to be a long 7 days! :0)

Well the guy who said that also mentioned Karting, which was planned for GT6 but brought forward. So stunt arena may have been a GT6 asset.

Amar212, do you think internal damage will be greater once you level up ? what do you think? I wonder where is ONE BIG HIT WILL END A RACE that Kaz wanted to be.

Thanks to the moderators for removing the offensive post...respect to you all 👍👍👍

spy.

So, if you go online, is there anyone online? Maybe some PD staff testing the game? I'd love to see the looks on their faces if they saw someone else online.

Hi Amar, could you please check the sounds of F430 and Enzo? Are they improved? How about the F40? :D

Amar212, do you think internal damage will be greater once you level up ? what do you think? I wonder where is ONE BIG HIT WILL END A RACE that Kaz wanted to be.

probably not. Kaz said that GT5 is first and foremost, a video game. there's a silver lining between fun and realism. Kaz said that the car would never stop running i.e. you will finish the race with a broken car.

although from all of tekken's and RDK's videos, i don't think there's a need for that. even if they slam to a wall the cars don't incur any visual or mechanical damage it seems.

Please notice I'm taking a coffee break now :) I can't track any Q&A and I deliberately will not reveal something if I find it too much intresting :)

I hope you'll have understanding! Thank you for keeping the eye here, few more updates are in the pipeline for tonight, stay tuned.

Awesome.

Stand your ground, sir.:)

Lovely stuff, poetry to my ears all that.

Hands up who tried to ignore the spoiler but then found themselves squinting trying to read the white writing anyway?

I then felt like I hadn't let myself down because, well, I never highlighted it did I? It doesn't count then does it?

Thanks for the update.

So, if you go online, is there anyone online? Maybe some PD staff testing the game? I'd love to see the looks on their faces if they saw someone else online.

Here's the info you want. Online is locked and amar's guess is this one:

RDK, just for your notice - I got the same message "Not Available in this Version" when tried to go to Community.

Since I know I have final retail, it seems that game will receive a lauch-day patch in order to activate many options that are related to online servers and such. By that Patch, all offline versions will be updated in the same fashion as Prologue was.

One thing I do not get - is it true that you couldn't advance beyond Lv. 17 or is it typical internet miss-interpretation?

Regards, a.

Regarding: Is the Save Game Copy Protected ?

buc
been confirmed before that they are yes

Does this mean we will not be able to transfer it to another user on the same PS3?

Or unable to transfer it to an other PS3 ?

probably not. Kaz said that GT5 is first and foremost, a video game. there's a silver lining between fun and realism. Kaz said that the car would never stop running i.e. you will finish the race with a broken car.

although from all of tekken's and RDK's videos, i don't think there's a need for that. even if they slam to a wall the cars don't incur any visual or mechanical damage it seems.

RDK confirmed mechanical damage on rally cars in another thread, also visual damage.

Does this mean we will not be able to transfer it to another user on the same PS3?

:scared:

I really hope we can. I've got the DLC cars from the SE that I want on two accounts.

I don't have a G27 unfortunately and all my friends have either G25, DFGT or Fanatec models.

If you can confirm how the Fanatec works, that would be cool. I know some people who wonder about this

gtsheader.jpg

GTSurgeons - Croatian Gran Turismo Community (Gran Turismo zajednica Hrvatska) - Proudly presents

GTSurgeons.com for GTPlanet.net

WORLD'S FIRST GT5 RETAIL PAL HANDS-ON

SECOND UPDATE

NO MULTISCREEN OR LAN OPTIONS SO FAR. :(

No new tracks in Arcade so far.
No Sienna too (probably opens after Kart test).
I know what I wanted to know. Mods can lock this thread!

JUST KIDDING, lol :P Keep on doing what you do best amar. We appreciate it.
design of

just let us know if track can be unlocked
i dont care about which one they are as long i get to know i can unlock track a lot of more tracks.

do you have pseye to check on the head tracking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back