GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
  • 651,210 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just don't want to read this, it spoils a lot of the fun of discovering all those things but still can't resist gotta read it all:P

Don't read it!! You must resist! You'll be glad you didnt when you finally get the game.
 
Don't read it!! You must resist! You'll be glad you didnt when you finally get the game.

so far, apart from spoiling licence rewardcars he has mostly talked basic features and physics. hows that spoiling? :P
 
Anyone knows if RDK Updated some info about LVL 20 and Extreme mode? I wonder if damage there is fully unlocked.
 
Don't read it!! You must resist! You'll be glad you didnt when you finally get the game.

Why are you even in this thread? :)
 
will gt still be there in 2020? Please give me an answer
 
Is the Top Gear Test Track and Nordschleife available in practice mode ?
 
so far, apart from spoiling licence rewardcars he has mostly talked basic features and physics. hows that spoiling? :P

To me that kind of detail spoils the game for me. It doesnt leave much left for me to discover on my own. I'm not spending money on this game to have someone explain every last detail to me. Ruins my excitement for the game.

I dont have a problem with this thread at all, it's here for people that dont mind having things spoiled for them, Im in here just reading some of the posts, skipping over anything that might be a spoiler. I was just telling that other guy that if he felt "dirty" by reading this much information about a game that he doesnt even have yet, then he should probably avoid doing so, that's all.
 
so far, apart from spoiling licence rewardcars he has mostly talked basic features and physics. hows that spoiling? :P

Besides...it's still in the early parts of the game, so the stuff that Amar mentioned aren't that huge of a spoiler. On the other hand, avoiding videos of new tracks and cars are key to staying spoil free. I've already watched Nurburgring with Time change, but I played the demo and have a rough idea of how Nurburgring looked from past videos, so technically it wasn't much of a spoiler for me. Cape ring and SSR7, however, I still haven't watched so it's all good for me.
 
Still, none of these guys have made mention if the damage in GT Life is different from Arcade mode.
 
How about save copying. Can we copy our gt5 save to another psn? Would hate to start a save on my psn and not be able to join GTPlanet events because I can't copy my save to a gtp psn.
 
Haven't had a chance to read through all comments/questions, but do we know what is the case with cars that have been described as premium and standard on the car list? Is it two versions of the same car, or something like a premium modelled car with standard damage attributes or something?
 
How about save copying. Can we copy our gt5 save to another psn? Would hate to start a save on my psn and not be able to join GTPlanet events because I can't copy my save to a gtp psn.

No, trophy system doesnt allow to do that.
 
I presume actual review copies will have access to online features seeing as how important these are to the game?
 
Hurry up amar I can't bear this anticipation for your next update much longer.
 
You should work at gamespot.com or something.. You're reviews are way better than most reviewers out there!

You really think anyone reading Gamespot's reviews cares about how the driving physics feel. Things like-

"Tire-snap is now logical, you can feel the surface, suspension and weight on tires and you can perfectly determine what is going on with the tire-grip. I'm impressed with modeling of suspensions - feel of the road is phenomenal and in every moment you know what your car is doing through the force feedback effect delivered on the wheel."

- don't sell games. Gamespot understands its demographic quite well. While generalization is not always inclusive, it makes a clear distinction between what's required and/or how to approach your market. No, Amar stays here. Gamespot review should stick to giving numerical value to their reviews :)
 
No, trophy system doesnt allow to do that.
I could copy my game save in F1 2010 to another account on my machine and it has trophies
 
Why the chuckle King. It's a legitimate question. Unless details have already been revealed I dont know about. Please elaborate.
 
Just, thank you very much for sharing that precious informations. :cheers:
 
werent we supposed to have the next update already an hour ago? :)

Chris
 
Amar, when you have a moment, can you list out all of the tire compounds/types? I'd like to add the final list of tire types to my Random Race Generator. If you are swamped with requests, no worries :)

Jerome
 
werent we supposed to have the next update already an hour ago? :)

Chris

All the updates are done in the original post (the first post on the first page).
 
werent we supposed to have the next update already an hour ago? :)

Chris

Be patient.. Use CTRL+R for a while instead of F5. ;)
 
Where's amar's update :crazy:
 
Indeed where is hes update. 18:00 CET went pas few hours ago
 
Indeed where is hes update. 18:00 CET went pas few hours ago

He didn't say he'd post another update then! He implied he expected to start playing the game looking at things starting at that time.

Besides, just be thankful he's sharing this with us!
 
Why the chuckle King. It's a legitimate question. Unless details have already been revealed I dont know about. Please elaborate.

Still, none of these guys have made mention if the damage in GT Life is different from Arcade mode.

This is not a question 1st of all, I'm sorry for the laugh but, Evil just cracks me up, the game comes out in what 6 days I think we should take what Amar is giving us and be happy, He also stated that if its to good he will not tell us. Im dying to know just like evil is, but it makes me laugh because some of us act like druggies with GT5 just look at all the request its the best. This game is going to be great. 👍
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back