GTP & GTS EXCLUSIVE Gran Turismo 5 Retail Overview (SIXTH final Update)

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 1,904 comments
  • 651,342 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be patient.. Use CTRL+R for a while instead of F5. ;)

actually im not one of them F5'ing guys :) i dont even refresh... i just wait 5-10 mins and check again :)

Chris :cheers:
 
You really think anyone reading Gamespot's reviews cares about how the driving physics feel. Things like-

"Tire-snap is now logical, you can feel the surface, suspension and weight on tires and you can perfectly determine what is going on with the tire-grip. I'm impressed with modeling of suspensions - feel of the road is phenomenal and in every moment you know what your car is doing through the force feedback effect delivered on the wheel."

- don't sell games. Gamespot understands its demographic quite well. While generalization is not always inclusive, it makes a clear distinction between what's required and/or how to approach your market. No, Amar stays here. Gamespot review should stick to giving numerical value to their reviews :)

Gamespot tailor their reviews to the whole general public, what Amar is doing here is running through the game in a way that highlights the smallest details to those who crave the finer details.

Both are important, but what Amar is doing is more relevent to the majority of us being fans :)
 
Great Scott is what i think Dr brown would say.
 
patience, don't be ungrateful, he wouldn't have to do anything for us you know...
I'm not demanding one. I'm really excited to read his next installment.
 
You only need to scroll down to the bottom of the page to the 'Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread' to see if he's viewing the thread or not. If his name (in red) isn't there he's not in the process of updating his progress.
 
Its crazy man, We all need a hit of GT5 :lol: I like your Avatar picture man.

I've been playing GT4 like crazy the last week or two. Just snapped these last night, I'm really loving this car.

gtr_green2.jpg

gtr_green.jpg
 
Those wheels are awful 👎
 
I've been playing GT4 like crazy the last week or two. Just snapped these last night, I'm really loving this car.

Damn For PS2 that look great man 👍 Thats a nice car Defiantly going to be in my garage! I'm so excited for GT5 great pictures man.
 
I managed to psyche myself up for the Skylines and GT-Rs. I figured there are so many I might as well think back to my GT2 days when I totally loved the Skyline and try to remember why it was so awesome. Then I wrote a blog entry about it*.

* I don't claim to know loads about cars, I just enjoy learning/writing about the subject, so excuse any errors ;)
 
I've been playing GT4 like crazy the last week or two. Just snapped these last night, I'm really loving this car.
Seeing this (really good pics:tup:) i never used the photo mode in GT4...and i have a lot of cars to test it. I´m going to make some photos with my favourite car in the game Mercedes Benz 190E Evo 2 Touring car (DTM) :drool:.
 
I've been playing GT4 like crazy the last week or two. Just snapped these last night, I'm really loving this car.

Same over here! 👍

What i love to do is (i highly recommend for everyone else to do) running in the JGTC Champion ship with JGTC cars getting 200 A spec points!

So far i had 2 entrie ( RX7 Amemiya and Subari Cusco) and won the championship. Didnt win every race, but collected enough points to win by like 3-4 points!

Its so great doing this JGTC Event!

Chris
 
I've been playing GT4 like crazy the last week or two. Just snapped these last night, I'm really loving this car.

gtr_green2.jpg

gtr_green.jpg

You'll be able to re-create it in GT5. That'll be nice to see in the photomode. 👍
 
Those wheels are awful 👎

Are you serious? Takata Green in the TE37 = JDM my friend very nice set-up in my opinion.
 
Same over here! 👍

What i love to do is (i highly recommend for everyone else to do) running in the JGTC Champion ship with JGTC cars getting 200 A spec points!

So far i had 2 entrie ( RX7 Amemiya and Subari Cusco) and won the championship. Didnt win every race, but collected enough points to win by like 3-4 points!

Its so great doing this JGTC Event!

Chris
I bought one of the games that i really forgot in PS2...Tourist Trophy (2 weeks ago)...GT4 for motorbikes and it is really cool.
👍
 
I've been playing GT4 like crazy the last week or two. Just snapped these last night, I'm really loving this car.


gtr_green.jpg

Same car, same wheels just one week( 6 years) later please :D
 
Those wheels are awful 👎

Are you serious? Takata Green in the TE37 = JDM my friend very nice set-up in my opinion.

👍

I spent thousands of dollars on ho-hum wheels trying to cycle them through so I could purchase the green TE37's. :lol:
 
Alot of this stuff is a little off topic, just sayin'
 
New update in one hour, I came home a bit late today.
 
Hurry up amar I can't bear this anticipation for your next update much longer.

Face it amar has gt5. If it was me who had the game you would be lucky for a post per month
 
New update in one hour, I came home a bit late today.

Damn, I need to go to work and GTP is blocked there :|
 
Probably goes without saying, but Amar...you sir are a God among mere mortals.

When you review the PSEye and head tracking, could you possibly make note as to how far away and what position seems to be the best placement? Thanks a ton man, keep the updates coming.
 
Damn, I need to go to work and GTP is blocked there :|

If ninjacloak.com isn't blocked you could use that to access GTP from your work.
 
If ninjacloak.com isn't blocked you could use that to access GTP from your work.

Thanks, will check this ;)
 
I think lots of people have this question, but is there an interior on standard cars?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back