GTP H2H Tournament #1 | Presented By: SS | Asia-Pacific Region | Podium in OP

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 344 comments
Hey @Stavingo I can't be online in any convenient time for my battle with @TH137Z so I forfeit (unless a miracle occurs and I have internet in the next day or two).

Hey @Stavingo I can't be online in any convenient time for my battle with @TH137Z so I forfeit (unless a miracle occurs and I have internet in the next day or two).

I swear to god if TH walks his way through 2 rounds with no effort, I will punch a small baby in the head in the name of FA... because you know... He always says he will punch an orphan or baby of sorts when he gets mad.... @ReDMySTiC

Mmm yes, small, underage and disadvantaged people are the pick for head punching.
FA20, is that you?
image.jpg

When you asked my permission to restart this, @Stavingo I was really hopeful you'd make it into what I always wanted to and never could. Seeing all these old (and new) names saying how much they're enjoying this comp is more than proof that you've pulled it off. Excellent work champ 👍

Signed, MrDinosaw94. I never left, just flew under the radar ;)

@Stavingo Have you set a cutoff time for Friday night so we can do round 3?

Well not sure depends on what time everyone gets on, there's only two more matchups left in round 2 so that shouldn't take too long

When you asked my permission to restart this, @Stavingo I was really hopeful you'd make it into what I always wanted to and never could. Seeing all these old (and new) names saying how much they're enjoying this comp is more than proof that you've pulled it off. Excellent work champ 👍

Signed, MrDinosaw94. I never left, just flew under the radar ;)

Thanks for the compliments Mr D, I'm just glad I can keep this up and running :D

We all have times, and we all can't be available at certain times. WAIT YOUR TURN!

It'll be fine, as long as everyone gets on at a particular time we should be all good

EDIT: @JR86 are you still available or are you going to drop your place?

Last edited:
We all have times, and we all can't be available at certain times. WAIT YOUR TURN!

Yea how about tonight after school instead of making me wait all week, that would be awesome !! . Ive been waiting 5 days now...

Last edited:
Yea how about tonight after school instead of making me wait all week, that would be awesome !! . Ive been waiting 5 days now...

Haha but you wanted to get your matchup in round 2 over and done with :confused:

Just means you get more time to hone your skills, I wouldn't be complaining :lol:

Mate, I said I am available any day after school, @JDM SRE70 Called friday. I am sick of your complaints. Theres more then just you in the comp bud.

I am over his complaints, and thinking its all about him attitude. I am overall pretty close to forfeiting it. Round one battle stuff and now this. Just do add there is quite a bit of immatureness in there with it. I have no more to say.

Come on mate take a little banter here n there,u can dish it but not take it ? Good luck with your battle son.

Come on mate take a little banter here n there,u can dish it but not take it ? Good luck with your battle son.

Y'all take your chatter somewhere else, I can't even classify this as banter because I've heard a lot more harsher words being brought out in banter.

@JR86 Alright unfortunate to hear of that, I'll update the OP soon.

If this many drop outs happen next time I shall put myself down in the competition :lol:

My expectation on Friday is to have ALL of the matchups done from round 2 to the final + bronze match.

Back