GTP H2H Tournament #1 | Presented By: SS | Asia-Pacific Region | Podium in OP

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 344 comments
FA20 has gone away till the 30th (pretty much end of second round) Unless you're going out again next round I don't think we can fit the matchups mid week
Once in back, imnot going anywhere so I can continue on. If you need to pm me, I'm regularly on gtp. Or pm me for a quicker reply.

Probably a tad early to be asking, but when will the next one be once this one is over? I think I just found what made GT way more fun for me :P
Lets hope I ain't stupid enough to pick low grip car and get put up against an rx8 lol

Probably a tad early to be asking, but when will the next one be once this one is over? I think I just found what made GT way more fun for me :P
Lets hope I ain't stupid enough to pick low grip car and get put up against an rx8 lol

Depends on how fast we get first bracket done etc.

Could look like a monthly thing not too sure.

Why hello there @TH137Z
5790-death-stare.gif

:lol:

All battles for today have been complete, virtually the first whole bracket has been done.

Scores and the bracket will be updated tomorrow :)

EDIT: Whole first bracket has been done due to Cheese7Killer dropping out :(

More then happy for you guys to go on and try and organise your battles for before 7 tonight or after 8:30 (Going to be watching footy/eating dinner)

I shall update the bracket this afternoon.

Last edited:
Ok cool,both of us are online so just send a PSN message when your ready.

I'm hopping on now, look out for a friends only room so won't be long.

EDIT: First bracket of the second round has been complete, congrats to @SLaBaTaC for making it through.

Class runs from both him and JDM-Noonga

Last edited:
I'm hopping on now, look out for a friends only room so won't be long.

EDIT: First bracket of the second round has been complete, congrats to @SLaBaTaC for making it through.

Class runs from both him and JDM-Noonga

Cheers mate was a fun run indeed.About to watch the replay now :cheers:

Any chance you could update the bracket and add in the points ?

:gtpflag:

Cheers mate was a fun run indeed.About to watch the replay now :cheers:

Any chance you could update the bracket and add in the points ?

:gtpflag:

Yeah will do later after 8:30pm

EDIT: Wonderful, had the scores saved on a document and my laptop shutoff unexpectedly, obviously I can't remember all the scores but I knew who advanced on so I'm gonna put in some scores down and correct me if they're wrong. In replays does the chat log come up?

Last edited:
Yeah will do later after 8:30pm

EDIT: Wonderful, had the scores saved on a document and my laptop shutoff unexpectedly, obviously I can't remember all the scores but I knew who advanced on so I'm gonna put in some scores down and correct me if they're wrong. In replays does the chat log come up?

The document should still be there no ? lol. I got 10-0 10-0 1st run. 7-3 6-4 2nd run if that helps at all.

@Stavingo Just saying with JR86 and I it went.

NeilSean vs. JR86

Run 1: 10-0 to JR86 (NeilSean spinout)

Run 2: 6-4 to JR86

Sorry, I'm just picky with things being correct.

@Stavingo Just saying with JR86 and I it went.

NeilSean vs. JR86

Run 1: 10-0 to JR86 (NeilSean spinout)

Run 2: 6-4 to JR86

Sorry, I'm just picky with things being correct.

Thank you, my memory isn't the best and my document where I had all the scores on didn't autosave so I appreciate your correction 👍

On another note does anyone here wanna get their matchup done this afternoon because I won't be available to judge till next week. Still got @ShootDaCar vs @JDM SRE70 + @slimysnake vs. @JDM_Tuning_S3OZ + @TH137Z vs. @JR86

Last edited:
Wish I left AUS a day later because I was keen for that matchup against TH... It would have been a good battle..
Good luck for the rest of the comp

Heey ya got the scores wrong on mine too D: Me and noonga had omt remember?

Run 1: 6 - 4 Noonga's Way
Run 2: 6 -4 Tranz' way
Run 3: OMT score?
Run 4: 10 - 0 Noonga's way(Tranz spun out)

Heey ya got the scores wrong on mine too D: Me and noonga had omt remember?

Run 1: 6 - 4 Noonga's Way
Run 2: 6 -4 Tranz' way
Run 3: OMT score?
Run 4: 10 - 0 Noonga's way(Tranz spun out)

Sorry dude, shall fix it up 👍 demet laptop

Okay, I shouldn't be too long.

EDIT: Had some error signing into PSN, hopefully I'll be on in 10.

Last edited:
Back