GTP H2H Tournament #1 | Presented By: SS | Asia-Pacific Region | Podium in OP

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 344 comments
The scoring system stops counting if you repeat the section or go reverse. Ive heard you can also turn it off by putting display Off.
Tried turning display off, but it will also turn off all your guages also.

Tried turning display off, but it will also turn off all your guages also.

Plus not to be skeptical but that runs on an honesty role, which means everyone will have to turn their display off also.

I'm gonna be real here, but people on the internet are sketchy, no offence :lol:

Plus not to be skeptical but that runs on an honesty role, which means everyone will have to turn their display off also.

I'm gonna be real here, but people on the internet are sketchy, no offence :lol:

Why cant you just use free run we have all come this far with gt6 without the extra angle I do admit I love it but the flags are just plain annoying I think it still would be good to run in race mode to be honest that way you start the race 3 cars on track no randoms can jump in and you can save replays thats just my opinion

Why cant you just use free run we have all come this far with gt6 without the extra angle I do admit I love it but the flags are just plain annoying I think it still would be good to run in race mode to be honest that way you start the race 3 cars on track no randoms can jump in and you can save replays thats just my opinion

I think that's the way were gonna go, but I'll toy around with it and see what I can do.

Oh Stav one more thing I think if there is only 16 competitors it MAY be possible to run this in 1 night once per month. It would save you alot of time if you just set a date and stick to it those that dont show forfeit and the tournament runs regardless you know as well as I do your never going to be able to cater to everybody and a top 16 battle layout is going to take you well over 3 weeks to complete depending on the people advancing. This way I think you would be able to run a season on a point score for an overall champion. Maybe if it finished up early enough you could run a twin drift comp with 2 drivers fom each team showing off their tandem skills with each other. LOL im sorry ill just shut up now and let you run your comp:P

Oh Stav one more thing I think if there is only 16 competitors it MAY be possible to run this in 1 night once per month. It would save you alot of time if you just set a date and stick to it those that dont show forfeit and the tournament runs regardless you know as well as I do your never going to be able to cater to everybody and a top 16 battle layout is going to take you well over 3 weeks to complete depending on the people advancing. This way I think you would be able to run a season on a point score for an overall champion. Maybe if it finished up early enough you could run a twin drift comp with 2 drivers fom each team showing off their tandem skills with each other. LOL im sorry ill just shut up now and let you run your comp:P

I have considered that man, I may random spot up comps in the future with only 8 competitors or so.

I'm just signing up for this in case there will be free spots without people from Australia and around. I don't wanna take that spot away from somebody from that area who would like to compete so feel free to remove me when all spots can be filled with Aussies etc. Taking part at weekends shouldn't be a problem for me even with the timezones.

PSN: MCR-monsterGAUZ
Car: Mercedes C63 AMG
Team: Mind Control Racing

I'm just signing up for this in case there will be free spots without people from Australia and around. I don't wanna take that spot away from somebody from that area who would like to compete so feel free to remove me when all spots can be filled with Aussies etc. Taking part at weekends shouldn't be a problem for me even with the timezones.

PSN: MCR-monsterGAUZ
Car: Mercedes C63 AMG
Team: Mind Control Racing

Alright no worries :) we only got about 2 spots left so hopefully this will fill up.

Ahhh man throwback to the first H2H where we booted it out, good times 👍

Im more leaning towards the drift trial mode but removing all on board displays.Just feel like free run mode is crap for drifting.

To be honest I shall cut the hassle and just run a Free Run lobby, we've drifted without the extra angle before so why now :lol:

Ill pass. Because now drift trial feels like how drifting has always been,free run mode handles differently by far.

Ill pass. Because now drift trial feels like how drifting has always been,free run mode handles differently by far.
All drift trails do is make it super easy to drift and make it so there is pretty much no effort to hold massive angle.

All drift trails do is make it super easy to drift and make it so there is pretty much no effort to hold massive angle.

Well free run mode feels completely different to what we have been using as of late ??

Well free run mode feels completely different to what we have been using as of late ??
Feels exactly the same to me.

Maybe it's just me that really don't like the drift trails because I find it stupid that I can go around a corner like the last corner at Tsukuba in 4th at 70kmh with alot more angle than what should be possible at the speed.

Last edited:
Ahhh, I don't know whether or not to do this, but who cares:

PSN: tranzFT
Car: BMW M3 E92
Team: wut lol

No worries bro, don't really get what your saying since we've been really drifting on technically Free Run mode since release but each to their own.

3 Spots are still left for the taking.

All for the fun! I think alot of us from my team are completely out of shape, but we are only there for the good times! Just cause its a comp, it doesn't have to be all frowns and straight faces! Walk in with the attitude #JUSTAINTCARE and walk out with the thought "This is what drifting is really about."

No worries bro, don't really get what your saying since we've been really drifting on technically Free Run mode since release but each to their own.

3 Spots are still left for the taking.

Im still gonna partake lol :lol:

Back