GTP H2H Tournament #1 | Presented By: SS | Asia-Pacific Region | Podium in OP

• Thread starter Stavingo
  • 344 comments
Vehicle Change:
Name: ReDMySTiC/JDM_Tuning_FA20
Car: Toyota MR2 GT-S '97
Team: JDMT

Oh shush....190km/h is slow? But I wasn't refuring to anyone as I know gtp:marshy144 is quick on control is well.
I'm not quick either, doesn't really matter if you are on controller or wheel, depends on your tunes grip and how you drift...

Oh shush....190km/h is slow? But I wasn't refuring to anyone as I know gtp:marshy144 is quick on control is well.
With the section that is selected and the new tune I guarantee that I will be one of the slowest drifters out there.

With the section that is selected and the new tune I guarantee that I will be one of the slowest drifters out there.
Nobody will be going that quick, normally i find it hard to keep up with the guys on wheel, but i can manage on Stowe 👍

Nobody will be going that quick, normally i find it hard to keep up with the guys on wheel, but i can manage on Stowe 👍

JHG was pulling that on one of the Silverstone GP tracks. Quite honestly this guy on ds3, runs a 600bhp supra and I can't stay on its tail.

EDIT: @ReDMySTiC you are a wheel drifter anyway.

Ahh, but trust me I'm not very fast at all.

From time to time I might do some high speed entrys but for the Stowe circuit I will be painfully slow.

I am not talking about just you. I am talking about many.

I know but I was mostly just saying that because you have referenced me as fast quite a few time sin the past.
Yeah, sweet as.
If you can keep up with TH137Z you'll be fine, his car is ridiculously fast...
And by the way, i'm a DS3 drifter, i'm terrible on my wheel.
He is not that fast, will at least he wasn't today.

EDIT:good night.

Last edited:
Haha cheers FA, and shoot, good to see you can keep up. That supra seems to be doing you a world of good.

I'm keen to see who talks more smack and who falls the hardest between @ShootDaCar and @Marshy144

Along with anyone else that talks smack, we are all keyboard warriors by the way :lol:

Oh great man, me and him are good friends, and thats who I was talking about been so fast, O well Lets give her out best, Did the randomizer acutely put us together or did you?

Back