GTP iRacing Events

• Thread starter Kevin01SH
  • 147 comments
I agree! I think it would indeed be a blast on Charlotte, but I'm naturally biased!
;-)

I say we do our first race with cars/tracks that everyone has so that way we can gauge the interest early on before we go making people spend money and then regretting it. Id be down with a multi-class race @ Okayama Full. Maybe use the Solstice and MX5 to start with? It'd be kind of like the GTC

I say we do our first race with cars/tracks that everyone has so that way we can gauge the interest early on before we go making people spend money and then regretting it. Id be down with a multi-class race @ Okayama Full. Maybe use the Solstice and MX5 to start with? It'd be kind of like the GTC

Maybe the spec racer and mx-5?

Alright, lets make it happen then. SRF vs MX5 @ Okayama? How about next weekend?

How about tomorrow? I'll pay if its an issue.

Side note too guys. I have the TS installed but can't find anyone to talk to. Know one I know has it so I don't even know if it worksdde0a Or if it even works at all. Call me dolt if you will but its all Greek to me at this point. Thanks, Vince

How about tomorrow? I'll pay if its an issue.

Side note too guys. I have the TS installed but can't find anyone to talk to. Know one I know has it so I don't even know if it worksdde0a Or if it even works at all. Call me dolt if you will but its all Greek to me at this point. Thanks, Vince

I could race mid day tomorrow, but after about 6 eastern I become busy.

Round up the gang then. I will need to gift the funds to a good host because I've never done it. Don't want to screw it up.

How about 5pm GMT for the race? I think next weekend is better, don't want to rush into this.

I can use the race and make a video.

How about 5pm GMT for the race? I think next weekend is better, don't want to rush into this.

I can use the race and make a video.

Noon next Saturday would be nice. It'll be before the football picks up I believe, so Americans should be able to make it.

So I proposed an idea to Jav for me and him to run a series...

Basically, I want to put together an official GTP iRacing championship (if Jordan allows it to be official)

10 races over 5 months every year, with the winner winning a lifetime premium.

Open to any GTP member with iracing, using a car like the SRF or the Mazda (something accessible to everyone) with a fixed setup. Teams of two etc...

But obviously as it would be a GTP series, we would see what everyone wants to do car and track wise.

What do you think?

Last edited:
Ok guys! So Dax and I have been planing this out trough PMs and it's looking pretty good so far! Thank's to Dax for helping us out on this one big time!
We will have more information in the next few days, but for now we can say we will have the World Tour and a completely independent series from that. stay tunned for Dax to make an announcement as soon as we have a more concrete structure!

Im usually always working around noon on the weekends, so this might be a problem for me. But then again, no matter what time you pick it will be a problem for someone. Between work and school i dont have a lot of good time slots to race.

There will be something for everyone on this thing we got going Kevin! The World Tour we've been planning will run on a different time slot as the Bi-Monthly series.

I definitely like fixed setup, leave it to driver skill not driver skill plus tuning skill. For something like this I think fixed is better.

Hello people! I haven't been active much, but I would so very much love to be part of an iRacing GTP league. I really enjoyed that Caddy championship we had (Thanks Jav).

Hey!! Welcome back Coxis!! Good to see you arround here man!! Check out the World Tour thread here and feel free to drop a few suggestions!

Thanks. :)

I'm a happy camper racing anything road. The idea someone brought up, a Spa race with the MX-5 and the Solstice sounds particularly fun.

Back