GTP Karting: General Series Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 377 comments
Hmmmm... So, straight from heats to finals? No lower mains in between, then. That means you better be on your game in the heats, or else you're out if you don't make the cutoff line.

"2.2.b All Drivers must be members of the GTPlanet Endurance Series Gran Turismo Community Club."

Oh. Where do I join this?

So I've never been part of any of GTP's racing series, but I am surely looking forward to finally getting my entry ticket, so I want to join this series to start.

And yes, I will be free on the 17th of May, although I'm not so sure about the 16th, I would like to know the exact time of when said pre-season events start so I can make up some time. But so far, count me into this as an independent driver.

Last edited:
...but GTES Driver's are "VIP" ?

Nope.

- All events will be run in the (now renamed) 'GTPlanet Racing Series' GT community club.
- Everyone will get an invite as part of the registration process.
- Those who have taken part in the Endurance Series are already members, so don't need to be invited again.

I would like to know the exact time of when said pre-season events start so I can make up some time.

The Schedule has been published, and can be found on the Noticeboard (link in my signature).

Great idea, if time allows me, i would like to enter as an Individual (no team yet)

Thanks now all is clear in my mind ;)
Dates are good, i'll be here during all the races (if i do nothing in the summer hollydays)

AJ
Welcome to the 2015 GTPlanet Karting Series

Please register your interest by stating your availability to attend the Pre-Season Trials on the 16 & 17 MAY.

You will receive more details via your Inbox shortly.

Hi there, I'd like to register And should be available :)

Info incase you need it now:

GTP Name: @PJTierney
PSN ID: PJTierney

Preferred Car Number: 45​

Last edited:
I'm interested in taking part, however this summer i'm going to have the high school final exams, it's possible to take part only in some events and not in others?

How many drivers are aloud on a team?

Currently no limit, as there are no Team Championships. Teams will be acknowledged by kart & Overalls, as well as on the timing sheets.

How can i register?

You have done all you need to for now. You will receive a PM in the next few days.

I recommend having a read through the Sporting Regulations and Schedules (on the Noticeboard).

I'm interested in taking part, however this summer i'm going to have the high school final exams, it's possible to take part only in some events and not in others?

You will not need to comment to the whole Season. More details will be announced soon.

I'd like to participate but I could only show up on the 17th, later in the day. (on the schedule it says 16-18? If so, 18 would work better for me)

Sporting Regulation: Couple questions.

1) 3.4.a - is this ok? Should it be "..., may not re-join the Lobby,..."?

2) 2.4 Kart setup
-tuning is prohibited in the KF classes; Does that really mean that we cannot reset transmission or brake balance? We're driving maximum 110km/h (100cc) on Silverstone Stowe. Even though event settings might allow those resets.
AJ
The GT Racing Kart 100 (KF2) will be used for the Trials. 👍

Edit: Tested little more. I think only way to really prohibit tuning is set One-Make setting. Now you cannot used your own karts and reset BB or transmission.

Last edited:
Back