GTP Karting: General Series Discussion

• Thread starter AJ
  • 377 comments
In the driver registration it says "all times are UTC", does that mean that the time listed as " 22:00 23:00 or 00:00" would be three sessions an hour apart,

Correct. Please see the Calendar & Schedules on the Noticeboard for more detail.

I'd like to be in this event! Count me in!

PSN: pp-123
Helmet/Suit: Safari Color 14/Flame 14
Kart Number: 44
Kart Color: Lavander

Also I hate you @PJTierney for stealing my number... :P
According to the PM I got I don't have #45 currently, but I certainly want it. :)

Hopefully that can be arranged.

If I'm reading the form correctly, your kart number is the final 2 digits of your driver number.
Hmm.. Let me check. I know that I had a triple-digit number.

Edit: Yes, I guess that is what it means. If your number is triple-digits, then the last two numbers get put on the kart. Darn. I was hoping otherwise.

Am I wrong or in the driver's registration form it's not possible to choose the carbon helmets (series)? Don't think they're "unique design"

AJ, will we be doing open practice rooms? If so, I'll make one when I get home (EST) and post with the IP and they can get on.

I could be interested in this, time should be alright and I love some kart races. No team at the moment, and I won't be registering for about a week or so. Looks good so far.

Need a team?

Last edited by a moderator:
AJ
Everyone who has registered their interest up to this post has now received a message in their GTP Inbox with details regarding Driver Registration.

I haven't received a message in my inbox.
Could you send it again?
Thanks.

Hey, you can count me in :D
I'll surely be available for the trials but it mostly depends on what time it takes place. If it's around 6 PM (fr time) then it's alright :D

AJ, will we be doing open practice rooms? If so, I'll make one when I get home (EST) and post with the IP and they can get on.

Community Club invites will be going out this week. Please can everyone make sure that your are not subscribed to the maximum number of clubs. And that your setting allow you to receive messages from non-friends.

Brazillians welcome? And if so, where can i see the timezones selected?
KTZ
Hey, you can count me in :D
I'll surely be available for the trials but it mostly depends on what time it takes place. If it's around 6 PM (fr time) then it's alright :D
Everyone is welcome! We are catering for all timezones. The schedule for the whole session can be found on the Noticeboard.

I haven't received a message in my inbox.
Could you send it again?
Thanks.
I never got the inbox message but I can run 2 heats today

They will be sent out shortly, in the second wave of PMs. 👍

My team -GTR Blackhawks- wants to participate! We are enjoying GTP:ES and we are sure that we wil enjoy GTP:KS

Please can you list the GTP IDs of everyone who would like to take part. 👍

Back