GTP Lobby Racing

• Thread starter Nuschel01
  • 352 comments
I was late to the party and only did the final race at Tsukuba before switching to Brands Hatch tho :boggled: I only was in the lobby but got other stuff to do before being able to drive :dunce:
Wish I had saved the race where you followed me withing half a second for 6 laps :indiff:

Yeah that was an intense race man, really fun. I tried to save it, but it seems I had no free space left. This issue is really annoying

I hate it when our ISP messes things up :banghead:

And yeah thanks for that :D handles like a dream now!
If I could just get my foot off the throttle that'd be perfect :dopey:

Handles like a dream, right? On our previous race, you were struggling. Then after I shared the setting to you, not only the tables have turned, but also you managed to set the fastest lap time until the Internet decided to heed natureā€™s call.

And the setting works even in its max power. :cool:

Handles like a dream, right? On our previous race, you were struggling. Then after I shared the setting to you, not only the tables have turned, but also you managed to set the fastest lap time until the Internet decided to heed natureā€™s call.

And the setting works even in its max power. :cool:
Yep! :D

Anyone up for some racing? Preferably E30, but anything other is also okay I guess :D

Anyone up for some racing? Preferably E30, but anything other is also okay I guess :D

I'm having a day off gaming today, I've got a load of Moto GP, f1, and wrc to catch up on from yesterday and today.
I might go down to the cabin a bit later and turn on the PS4 and check out a couple of replays of last night's action.

Sounds good dude! I'll find you shortly :)
I donā€˜t have a lobby up, if you want start one up and send me a message on PSN, I just started working on a livery for the LEC but would rather drive a little now :D

Usually on during the weekdays and nights, if you guys fancy tracks:

PSN: Quasar100

Gr.3 - Racing Hard - All aids off (ABS on default)
  • Dragontrail Seaside
  • Suzuka GP
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP
N200/N300 - Sports Hard or Soft - All aids off (ABS on default)
  • Dragontrail Seaside
  • Tsukuba
  • Suzuka GP
  • Brands Hatch

Usually on during the weekdays and nights, if you guys fancy tracks:

PSN: Quasar100

Gr.3 - Racing Hard - All aids off (ABS on default)
  • Dragontrail Seaside
  • Suzuka GP
  • Autodrome Lago Maggiore - GP
N200/N300 - Sports Hard or Soft - All aids off (ABS on default)
  • Dragontrail Seaside
  • Tsukuba
  • Suzuka GP
  • Brands Hatch
Sounds good. Iā€˜d join.

I need friends!

I've nly had the game a little more than a month but I'm a clean driver. I still make mistakes here and there but never make contact intentionally.

I'll be off and on for a bit today. What's the best way to find some GTP folks to race with?

We need one of these threads over on the Project Cars 2 board for PS4. It's mostly PC guys there and a lot of European time zone people but us PS4 guys in North America still want large grids with drivers we can trust will behave!

Back