GTP NASCAR Association |GTP NASCAR Leagues and Affiliated Series

MustangRyan

GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup
Premium
United States
North Carolina
Droptop2001gt
PJPLJ.png

Welcome to the home of the GTP NASCAR Association, which features our version of the top 3 NASCAR national series:

GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup Series - This is the premier-level series in the GTP NASCAR Association.
The fastest online NASCAR drivers in the world are found here.
Season 4 Main thread - COMPLETED

GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series - The second-highest level series in the GTP NASCAR Association.
The future GTP Sprint Cup stars are found here.
Season 2 Main thread - COMPLETED

GTP NASCAR Truck Series - The training and proving grounds for drivers that are just getting started in NASCAR racing, using high-powered Chevy Silverado SST trucks.
Race against GTP Sprint Cup, Nationwide, IndyCar and TOCA drivers here.
Season 4 Main thread - COMPLETED

These three series feature some of the absolute best NASCAR racing to be found anywhere online.

The GTPlanet NASCAR Association also officially recognizes the following NASCAR-themed leagues as part of the GTP NASCAR Association:

GTP NASCAR All Star Series - An innovative series that will use many different types of NASCAR vehicles during the course of a season.
Season 1 Main thread - COMPLETED

GTP NASCAR Winston Cup Series - A recreation of the old days of NASCAR, using muscle cars of the 60s and 70s.
Season 1 Main thread - INACTIVE

North American GT5 NASCAR Series - Based mostly on Facebook, this league uses more horsepower and less grippy tires compared to the GTP Sprint Cup. Their schedule is typically short, and does not employ a Chase format. The racing and drivers here are top notch.
Season 5 Main thread - COMPLETED

GTP NASCAR Euro Racecar Series - A recreation of the NASCAR Euro Racecar Series, using Camaro LM Race Cars.

GTP NASCAR Thunder Series - A single-make spec racing series, using high-powered race cars with a NASCAR-type schedule.

GTP Vintage NASCAR Series - A recreation of NASCAR from the past. Each season so far has focused on a different decade (S1 - 60's, S2 - 70's)
Season 2 Main thread - COMPLETED

Despite not featuring NASCAR-style race cars or events, the following series are formally recognized for their partnerships with the GTP NASCAR Association:

GTP IndyCar Series - Season 3 Main thread - COMPLETED

TOCA Touring Car Series - Season 6 Main thread - COMPLETED

GTP Grand Am Sports Car Series - Season 1 Main thread - COMPLETED

IROC Series - Season 2 Main thread - COMPLETED

These leagues are also known for having good hosts, clean drivers (many of which drive in GTP NASCAR leagues), and close racing.

Last edited:
m2jWF.png

Welcome to the GTP NASCAR Association's Hall of Fame. Here, you will find the champions of past GTP NASCAR seasons for the Sprint Cup, Nationwide Series, and Truck Series, as well as the winners of the sport's biggest races.

vMWFh.jpg

1myr9.jpg

The NASCAR Sprint Cup Championship Trophy

Presented to the winner of the GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup Chase for the Championship each season.

Season 1 Champion - @[B]RFLX_Niop[/B]
Season 2 Champion - @[B]RFLX_Niop[/B]
Season 3 Champion - @[B]RFLX_Niop[/B]
Season 4 Champion - @[B]GTP_Akmuq[/B]

KcYkX.png

The NASCAR Sprint Cup Team Championship Trophy

Presented to the winners of the GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup Team Championship each season.

Season 2 Champion - Hendrick Motorsports, owned by @[B]RFLX_Niop[/B]
(Drivers: @RFLX_Niop, @Droptop2001gt, @ACDCROCKS123)

Season 3 Champion - Joe Gibbs Racing, owned by @[B]M-Stall41[/B]
(Drivers: @Droptop2001gt, @Nater_Racing21, @Furinkazen)

Season 4 Champion - Hendrick Motorsports, owned by @[B]RFLX_Niop [/B]
(Drivers: @RFLX_Niop, @Knelly, @GTP_Akmuq)

F3RpY.png

The NASCAR Sprint Cup Manufacturer's Championship Trophy

Presented to the winners of the GTP NASCAR Sprint Cup Manufacturer's Championship each season.

Season 2 Champion - Chevrolet
RFLX_Niop, Droptop2001gt, Mudd, ACDCROCKS123, JakobNascar88

Season 3 Champion - Toyota
Droptop2001gt, MULE_9242, RedPartyHat, Nater_Racing21, Furinkazen

Season 4 Champion - Chevrolet
RFLX_Niop, Knelly, GTP_Akmuq, Spurgy_777, Furinkazen

XWCp9.jpg

The Budweiser Shootout Trophy

Presented to the winner of the preseason Budweiser Shootout exhibition race.

S1 winner - @[B]RFLX_Niop [/B]
S2 winner - @[B]ACDCROCKS123[/B]
S3 winner - @[B]ACDCROCKS123[/B]
S4 winner - @Knelly

tenvp.png

The Harley J. Earl Trophy

Presented to the winner of the season-opening Daytona 500.

S2 winner - @[B]Droptop2001gt[/B]
S3 winner - @[B]ACDCROCKS123[/B]
S4 winner - @[B]MULE_9242 [/B]

FPE1r.png

The Southern 300 Trophy

Presented to the winner of The Southern 300 each season.

S4 winner - @[B]RFLX_Niop [/B]

jGsTR.png

The Sprint All-Star Race Trophy

Presented to the winner of the mid-season Sprint All-Star Race.

S3 winner - @[B]RFLX_Niop [/B]
S4 winner - @[B]mustardaddict[/B]

HuB1n.png

The Coca Cola 600 Trophy

Presented to the winner of the Memorial Day classic, The Coca Cola 600.

S3 winner - @[B]Droptop2001gt[/B]

PJ6Qc.png

The Brickyard 400 Trophy

Presented to the winner of The Brickyard 400 each season.

S3 winner - @[B]JoeOfTheFire[/B]
S4 winner - @Knelly

6ASC7.png

Fs2N4.png

The NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship Trophy

Presented to the winner of the GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series Championship each season.

Season 1 Champion - TRYNOR88
Season 2 Champion - OwensRacing

EneY4.png

The NASCAR Nationwide Series Owner's Championship Trophy

Presented to the winners of the GTP NASCAR Nationwide Series Team Championship each season.

Season 1 Champion - Hendrick Motorsports, owned by Crazy_Bassist_83
(Drivers: Carbonox, Smuffyatfcp, Chqr)

Season 2 Champion - Red Bull Racing, owned by RedPartyHat
(Drivers: mustardaddict, D4LVY)

OmCZF.jpg

EcKcb.png

The NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship Trophy

Presented to the winner of the GTP NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Championship each season.

Season 1 Champion - @[B]Droptop2001gt[/B]
Season 2 Champion - @[B]Droptop2001gt[/B]
Season 3 Champion - @[B]JoeOfTheFire[/B]
Season 4 Champion - @[B]GTP_Akmuq[/B]
Season 5 Champion - @[B]Spurgy_777[/B]

Last edited:
OGQHm.png

Hall of Fame

AY9Ui.png

The IndyCar Series Championship Trophy

Presented to the winner of the the GTP IndyCar Series driver's championship each season.

Season 1 Champion - JoeOfTheFire
Season 2 Champion - TomMcD
Season 3 Champion - ???

PGS1t.jpg

The IndyCar Series Team Championship Trophy

Presented to the team that wins the GTP IndyCar Series team championship each season.

Season 1 Champions - Team Penske (Knelly + Joe)
Season 2 Champions - Team Penske (Knelly + Joe)
Season 3 Champions - ???

GAexG.png

The Borg-Warner Trophy

Presented to the winner of the Indianapolis 500 Mile Race each season.

Season 2 Winner - ADR_BRONCO
Season 3 Winner - ???

BpfDn.jpg

The Monterey Grand Prix Trophy

Presented to the winner of the Monterey Grand Prix at Laguna Seca each season.

Season 1 Winner - AnarchyRacing24
Season 2 Winner - Spurgy777
Season 3 Winner - ???

cHng2.png

The IndyCar Series World Championship Race Trophy

Presented to the winner of the season ending World Championship race each season.

Season 1 Winner - Knelly
Season 2 Winner - TomMcD
Season 3 Winner - ???

Last edited:
Updated thread's trophy history post with the new Nationwide Series Owner's Championship trophy, which was found by Crazy_Bassist_83.

IndyCar HOF is up and running but I'm missing trophies for the team championship, the old CART Monterey Grand Prix and the World Championship race. If you come by any, let me know!

Awesome work all round Drop. Really brings some glitz and glamour to it all.

Question, are we able to put our Indycar Trophies into our SC blog, or should these go into an Indycar equivalent.

And presume I could add the World Championship under notable acheivments?

Awesome work all round Drop. Really brings some glitz and glamour to it all.

Question, are we able to put our Indycar Trophies into our SC blog, or should these go into an Indycar equivalent.

And presume I could add the World Championship under notable acheivments?

I look at all other series accomplishments outside of our top three NASCAR series as "Other Notable Achievements." Even if I were to win the Borg Warner Trophy, I don't think I would put the trophy image in my Sprint Cup driver profile. I would definitely list "INDY 500 WINNER" first under notable accomplishments though. :)

I think it would be cool to see IndyCar do a driver card and/or team preview like ours when Season 3 starts up in earnest.

I look at all other series accomplishments outside of our top three NASCAR series as "Other Notable Achievements." Even if I were to win the Borg Warner Trophy, I don't think I would put the trophy image in my Sprint Cup driver profile. I would definitely list "INDY 500 WINNER" first under notable accomplishments though. :)

I think it would be cool to see IndyCar do a driver card and/or team preview like ours when Season 3 starts up in earnest.

Yep, all makes sense.

Will get Niop to include the S1 DW Indycar World Championship, as should Tom for his S2 success in the same event. Both under Notable Achievements. That is if I have read what you are saying correctly 👍

I'll be happy to sort out the driver profiles for IndyCar, but could you guys help me out with getting pictures of all the FGT colours?

Picture resized to 300x450, could be better but it'll do. Cheers Drop 👍

BpfDn.jpg

Congrats to the winner of the Patrick Carpent... wait... the Monterey Grand Prix!

Interested in racing with your league, times are good for me. Level 30 driver, Race with SNAIL League, but taking a break because of there late night race schedule.

jbica
Interested in racing with your league, times are good for me. Level 30 driver, Race with SNAIL League, but taking a break because of there late night race schedule.

Hey man, alway nice to have more guys involved. Unfortunately, you've caught us at quite a bad time really because our three major series all began new seasons this past weekend at Daytona (Trucks, Nationwide, Sprint Cup). You won't get a seat in the Sprint Cup this season as rides there are hard to come by for new drivers and they're all filled up anyway.

Nationwide is booked up also though you could probably get a ride in the Trucks series. They've got a large number of sign ups but they seldom get 16 in a room; that's your best shot.

It sounds like a lot of hassle and heirachy but if you race well enough to impress team owners you'll be moving up the ladder in no time. Hope this helps 👍

tenvp.png

The Harley J. Earl Trophy

Presented to the winner of the season-opening Daytona 500.

S2 winner - Droptop2001gt
S3 winner - ACDCROCKS123
S4 winner - MULE_9242

This morning at Daytona, MULE_9242 had his car ceremoniously inducted into the Daytona International Speedway Museum, where it will stay for the next year, as is customary for the race-winning car of the Daytona 500. In his induction speech, Mule was quoted as saying:

"I really hate to lose such a fast race car for the rest of this season. This was my primary Daytona and Route X car. But, if I had to lose a car at Daytona, this was the best possible way to do it. A lot of guys tore up some very fast race cars, or had their engines blow up. At least we'll get this car back after next year's 500. Who knows? Maybe we can win again, and trade next year's car out for this one."

FPE1r.png

The Southern 300 Trophy

Presented to the winner of The Southern 300 each season.

S4 winner - RFLX_Niop​

Congratulations to the champion of the inaugural running of the Southern 300 at Motegi Oval. RFLX_Niop ran down RedPartyHat, who appeared to be on his way to victory. Niop made the pass for the win on the final lap of the 200 lap race, securing this prestigious race win and forever etching his name on this historic trophy.

Updated the following information:

Removed Fantasy GTP NASCAR due to inactivity.
Updated IndyCar to S3 ACTIVE
Updated TOCA to S6 ACTIVE
Updated Euro Racecar to S1 COMPLETED
Updated NAGT5 from S4 to S5.

Updated IndyCar World Championship trophy image, plus Ed Carpenter.

cHng2.png

Is this a newsletter style thread, or can people sign up for championships from this page?

TDZdave
Is this a newsletter style thread, or can people sign up for championships from this page?

If you want to sign up to any of the series, follow the links in the OP to the series and go from there.

This thread is mainly just a hall of fame/HQ.

Congratulations to the champion of the inaugural running of the Southern 300 at Motegi Oval. RFLX_Niop ran down RedPartyHat, who appeared to be on his way to victory. Niop made the pass for the win on the final lap of the 200 lap race, securing this prestigious race win and forever etching his name on this historic trophy.
Boo

Latest Posts

Back