GTP RACE OF CHAMPIONS " Congratulations to TNR_KING_FILO THE 2014 Champion of Champions"Finished 

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 193 comments
Really sorry for rushing off guys. As I left the lobby to join the new one there was a huge bang from outside, looked and there's a gang of about 15 kids outside our house. Half were playing football and kicking it against the car, other half were messing around with the trailor we keep the track car in. I just had to jump up flick the switch and rush outside
Sorry to hear that mate, everything is alright now?

Yeah it was sooo close the first race, Unfortunately you have not been able to reach the second one. Sorry mate, you really deserve a place in quarter-finals. Nice driving anyway
The first race was pretty much luck. I had a few laps at London in the xbow and it felt great, was looking forward to it, shame

GTP ROC 2014 schedule-Round 1  GD.jpg

Round 1 - Group D - Race 10 to 12
Saturday 22th November.

Event Schedule :

19:30 GMT- Lobby Opens.

Race 1 : @gtpcaine Vs @Spurgy 777

19:50 GMT - Race 1 Practice
20:00 GMT - Race 1 Qualifying
~ 20:05 GMT - Race 1
GTP ROC 2014 Rocket.jpg

Race 2 : @Spurgy 777 Vs @SmileyWRX

20:20 GMT - Race 2 Practice
20:30 GMT - Race 2 Qualifying
~ 20:35 GMT - Race 2
GTP ROC X-BOW.jpg

Race 3 : @SmileyWRX Vs @gtpcaine

20:50 GMT - Race 3 Practice
21:00 GMT - Race 3 Qualifying
~ 21:05 GMT - Race 3
GTP ROC 2014 GTR.jpg

Cars and Tracks :
will be revealed about one hour before the lobby opening.
Pit Stop : Not Allowed.
Damage : Heavy
Oil Change : No

Clean Racing expected, If you damage your car by hitting the wall, the barrier or whatever, you will have to finish the race with damaged car.

Just done full restart, due to network incompatibility error when joining. Now on my way back in.. hopefully!

Will be about 22:15 GMT when i'll be finished with WGTC. Too late for you?

Also, enjoyed the races yesterday. A little gutted to not win the group, but like @Phouchg said, been weeks since i raced and just upgraded from DFGT to T300 RS, so still getting used to actually having resistance on the pedals! :lol:

So all in all, i'm pretty happy to make it through. Looking forward to racing you Niko!

Last edited:
Will be about 22:15 GMT when i'll be finished with WGTC. Too late for you?

Also, enjoyed the races yesterday. A little gutted to not win the group, but like @Phouchg said, been weeks since i raced and just upgraded from DFGT to T300 RS, so still getting used to actually having resistance on the pedals! :lol:

So all in all, i'm pretty happy to make it through. Looking forward to racing you Niko!

No problem for me, Let's say lobby up at 22:30 GMT.

OK?

Back