GTP RACE OF CHAMPIONS " Congratulations to TNR_KING_FILO THE 2014 Champion of Champions"Finished 

• Thread starter Mamaghi
  • 193 comments
Good racing tonight. Congratulations to drivers who qualified for the ROC Semi-finals. :cheers:
Races Results have been added. "Details here".

The semi-finals schedule will be added soon.

Thank you very much.

Fantastic pace tonight Caine I didn't stand a chance and as everyone can see I made a bit of a mess of it trying to keep up. :P

Fantastic pace tonight Caine I didn't stand a chance and as everyone can see I made a bit of a mess of it trying to keep up. :P

Yeah mate, you lost more than 20sec being off track, otherwise the gap would not exceed 6 or 7 sec at the end of the race. you did well anyway 👍

Hi Guys here is the SF's Program, let me know if it's ok for you.

GTP ROC 2014 SF's Schedule blur.jpg

Just like the quarter-Finals, one race "direct elimination". The final will be two races, three in case of draw.

Last edited:
Seriously ? i asked you monday if you were ok with the times. Anyways, let me know which time is ok for Caine and you.

SF's Results Added P3, Congratulations To The GTP ROC Finalists GTPCAINE and TNR_KING_FILO :cheers:.

The ROC Grand finale Program will be added soon.

Last edited:
Good race Filo , I couldn't find a place to pass cleanly , I never felt comfy on the final corner and that really messed up any chance I had for an overtake .

You did well to keep it together under the pressure
was a very good battle, i could do with another few rounds of that. Yeah i didn't have the confidence either in the car holding up last corner.

The screen freezes at the end of the race when the host does not take part in it. strange, bizarre but it is what it is :), @gtpcaine Could you host to avoid that ?

Last edited:
Back